The Drama Free Thread

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont belong here.

How very mundane. Using homophobia to insult me is about as effective as....well.....something that is not very effective at all. So what if I was a homosexual? My sexual orientation is of no concern to you and you reveal your ignorance by using homosexuality as a tool to insult.But for the record. I aint no fudgepacker. And you're the faggot for even suggesting it.BOOBS!
Ba ha ha. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite...uh...alter egos, I guess.
Ba ha ha. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite...uh...alter egos, I guess.
While trying to figure out how to respond to this, I went through several drafts. I couldnt decide which was best or most apropriate, so I'll put them all in."Thanks!""This means everything and nothing to me""I dont need the validation of the most intelligent person on the forum to feel good about myself. But it doesnt hurt.""Mr. Reynolds was right about you, LLY.""I want to thank my Lord and Savior - Jesus Christ. Through him all things are possible.""You know what I havent had in a while? Big League Chew.""LLY you are one of the finest posters on this forum. I apreciate your compliment.""You've made a huge mistake.""I see what you did there.""Dont mess with Texas.""My name is Yon Yonson, I work in Wisconsin, I work in a lumbermill there. The people I meet, when I walk down the street, They say, "What's your name?" And I say...""JoeyJoJo is a cross-dressing whore!""runthemover fears mice!"
A PM filled with DRAMA, to the very extreme.
i've already slammed 3 M-dews straight to the dome today. i'm pretty sure you've slammed precisely zero (0). next time you want to know what extreme is you come ask me first. thank you.

Ok, I've had enough.You know what RodReynolds? Fuck you and fuck this thread. I started posting in the Hideout on page 4 also, and look where that got me. FUCKING NOWHEAAH. You hear me you fuck?NOWHEAAAAH.I refuse to fall for this again. You are a shitty poster who attempts to be funny by being ironic, and when that doesn't work going further off the scale by being more ironic. IRONY IS ONLY ONE TOOL IN THE COMEDY PLAYBOOK YOU PIECE OF DOGSHIT! LEARN THE REST YOU FUCKING SHITFUCKING COCK LOVING DICK STROKING CUNT!

Ok, I've had enough.You know what RodReynolds? Fuck you and fuck this thread. I started posting in the Hideout on page 4 also, and look where that got me. FUCKING NOWHEAAH. You hear me you fuck?NOWHEAAAAH.I refuse to fall for this again. You are a shitty poster who attempts to be funny by being ironic, and when that doesn't work going further off the scale by being more ironic. IRONY IS ONLY ONE TOOL IN THE COMEDY PLAYBOOK YOU PIECE OF DOGSHIT! LEARN THE REST YOU FUCKING SHITFUCKING COCK LOVING DICK STROKING CUNT!
Is that part actually a compliment?
Oh, you want irony-free humour? How about this. Who sucks worse than Shakezuma, has a name that rhymes with LardWarfare, has a bizarre crush on a woman who is mediocre looking at best, wishes he was 1/10th of the poster that RodReynolds inc. is, makes self-aggrandizing threads that bore me to tears, all the while riding the coattails of his latest crush, whether it be ShimmeringWang, JJJ, or the late turd ferguson? I don't know, but I do know this: I slept with his mom. LAST NIGHT.
Is that part actually a compliment?
GET OUT OF MY THREAD. Or I'll ban you.
[whatever will cause RodReynolds to get mad at me next]
I haven't forgot you. I'm going to cut you down to the bone in time.

Self-AggrandizingAdjective1) of or relating to or characteristic of self-aggrandizement2) exhibiting self-importance; "big-talk"So what if I looked it up... my "word of the day" toilet paper is all used up"GET OUT OF MY THREAD. Or I'll ban you"You're mean

Oh, you want irony-free humour? How about this. Who sucks worse than Shakezuma, has a name that rhymes with LardWarfare, has a bizarre crush on a woman who is mediocre looking at best, wishes he was 1/10th of the poster that RodReynolds inc. is, makes self-aggrandizing threads that bore me to tears, all the while riding the coattails of his latest crush, whether it be ShimmeringWang, JJJ, or the late turd ferguson? I don't know, but I do know this: I slept with his mom. LAST NIGHT.GET OUT OF MY THREAD. Or I'll ban you.I haven't forgot you. I'm going to cut you down to the bone in time.
Yeah? Well my mom happens to be more than slightly overweight.CHUBBY CHASER!!RODREYNOLDS IS A CHUBBY CHASER!!!
GET OUT OF MY THREAD. Or I'll ban you.
The only thing possibly stupider than this would be if someone wrote a story about the whole situation last week (possibly comparing it to another clusterfuck type situation), but forgot about it until just now and is seriously considering not posting it because it is pretty stupid in its own right.
The only thing possibly stupider than this would be if someone wrote a story about the whole situation last week (possibly comparing it to another clusterfuck type situation), but forgot about it until just now and is seriously considering not posting it because it is pretty stupid in its own right.
You say so many things that I just don't understand. And yet, I can't stop loving you.
You say so many things that I just don't understand. And yet, I can't stop loving you.
I like that Phil Collins song.
Rod Reynolds.Mr. Zimmerlin.JoeyJoeJo.LongLiveYork.YonYonson.Discuss this per these people.
Mr. Ego is going to be very upset that you mispelled his name.

After receiving a threat that is truly worse than death (though possibly more glorious), I've been forced to make this post. I've decided to post it here because this thread is the 'Switzerland' of Off-Topic. No judgements or mean posts can possibly happen here. As always, you're not allowed to make comments on my post unless I expressly ask you something.Ladies, Gentlemen, and Joke Accounts.I present to you "Letters From JoeyJoJo" (triple exclamation point)My Dearest Jo,I couldn’t believe what you wrote in your letter. I’m glad I was on your ‘write a letter to in case of emergency’ list. I sincerely hope you’re able to remember why you posted on FCP. I’ll try to bring back some of those memories.It was a thread like any other: back and forth; teamwork; even some bad blood. I don’t think anyone could’ve predicted the events that happened. I wouldn’t recommend you re-reading that thread. I wouldn’t wish that punishment on my worst enemy, ranthemover.This was quite a memorable moment in Off-Topic history. There was quite a biased view of off-topicans before the event. This would further tarnish our image to a point where people thought it could never recover. Maybe it was for the better since in the days following, off-topicans had a solidarity that would eventually shine throughout the internet. But, one thread was all but destroyed from these events. In order to protect the innocent and infuriate everyone else, I’ll make comparisons to a dynamite moment in NBA history, Basketbrawl.You might remember Artest laying down on the scorer's table making it seem like he thought the situation was humorous. The parallel here would be the Joke Account War thread. Then a cup hits him and he just loses it.Stephen Jackson. You kinda knew who he was before the incident, but you couldn't really tell people much about him if asked. Once you saw him get angry you were completely blown away. It's just amazing how vicious and disturbed he comes across in his posts about this incident. Any little mention of him being wrong or someone making fun of him and this curiously awesome anger comes out of him.Don’t forget the fan that threw the cup. Things probably would’ve been ok since everyone involved were mature indi…Well anyway, after that cup hit Artest, there was no going back. This cup, of course, was Emma Watson. You’d use that cup in many situations. Maybe you’d even grow to like the cup and say it was quite good in its role. But, after this event, you’d never look at that cup the same way again.Finally, the most memorable part of this was the fan getting attacked when he didn’t even throw the cup. This was the thread in question. It was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You might even say that it enjoyed the events somewhat. At least until it realized it was about to get a beat down from which it might never recover.Your emergency contact,runthemover

M-dews
I will create a plaque with nothing but this horrible excuse for an abbreviated word on it, fly out to California, and shove it down your throat while you're posing for beans' caricature. I'll then pull it back out of your throat so I can shove it up your ass. It will stay up your ass until you go back to Mexico.
I haven't forgot you. I'm going to cut you down to the bone in time.
Oh.
I like that Phil Collins song.
Of course you do, dipshit...he's a goddamn musical genius.
Don’t forget the fan that threw the cup. Things probably would’ve been ok since everyone involved were mature indi…Well anyway, after that cup hit Artest, there was no going back. This cup, of course, was Emma Watson. You’d use that cup in many situations. Maybe you’d even grow to like the cup and say it was quite good in its role. But, after this event, you’d never look at that cup the same way again
My kryptonite.Nice write up, run.
Of course you do, dipshit...he's a goddamn musical genius.
I have been a fan of 'Genesis' since their release of "Duke" in 1980. Before that I really didnt understand any of there work; too artsy, too intellectual. It was on "Duke" where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think "Invisible Touch" was the groups undisputed masterpiece. It is an epic meditation on intangibility. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship and sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion". In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and "Against All Odds". But I also think Phil Collins works better within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio", a great, great song; a personal favorite.
I present to you "Letters From JoeyJoJo" (triple exclamation point)My Dearest Jo,Your emergency contact,runthemover
I appreciate the catch-up and it was well done and all that, but shouldn't it be titled "Letters to JoeyJoJo?" Or possibly "Letters from Runthemover." You kind of fucked that up, didn't you? Maybe you can redeem yourself with "Threads of Our Fathers."
I appreciate the catch-up and it was well done and all that, but shouldn't it be titled "Letters to JoeyJoJo?" Or possibly "Letters from Runthemover." You kind of fucked that up, didn't you? Maybe you can redeem yourself with "Threads of Our Fathers."
LOL, I asked you nicely to stay out of this thread, did I not? We had an agreement, I stay out of the Personal Day thread, you stay out of the Drama Free Thread. But apparently you're so ****ing unstable, that even if I brought the posts up where we said this, you would say they were fabricated.I also remember saying that I would get you banned if you came in here and started to instigate. I was going to give you a chance to exit quietly, but since you didn't, enjoy your last week at FCP, troll.Same with Shakezuma.And it's "Letters from JoeyJoJo", because the beginning of the letter refers to a letter you wrote him, you retard.