A K First Hand Of 4.40 Mtt

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button (t1500)SB (t1500)BB (t1500)UTG (t1500)UTG+1 (t1500)MP1 (t1500)MP2 (t1500)MP3 (t1500)Hero (t1500)Preflop: Hero is CO with ac.gif, kd.gif. 2 folds, MP1 calls t20, 1 fold, MP3 calls t20, Hero raises to t120, Button calls t120, 1 fold, BB raises to t1040, MP1 calls t1020, MP3 raises to t1500, Hero ??

This isn't the right forum. Please post future tournament hands in the tournament forum.Folding isn't horrible and calling all in isn't horrible. But if you called I'd expect you to be flipping.Oh, and try to convert the HH next time.

Insta foldCheck out mp1, he looks a complete donk. Limping then flat calling a huge re-raise. If he's holding AA surely he would want to isolate himself against one other opponent and he would have to reraise all in here. MP3 is holding either KK or AA here, a raise then a re-raise, he's powerful in this hand.Wouldn't mind checking out the results.Back to your hand, after what is going on around the table your beat a huge proportion of the time. AK is powerful but doesn't stack up too well against a couple in a pot.

Check out mp1, he looks a complete donk.
It's a $4.40. Chances are 80% of the field are complete donks. AK is ahead of a lot of hands that people will play for stacks early in these. I'd get it all in here...If you hold/hit you can push a LOT of edges with a giant stack early. If not, there'll be another 4.40 starting in 10mins or so.

First hand?? Against multiple opponents? Fold definitely. How does he look like a complete donk before the first hand is over??

Check out mp1, he looks a complete donk. Limping then flat calling a huge re-raise. If he's holding AA surely he would want to isolate himself against one other opponent and he would have to reraise all in here. MP3 is holding either KK or AA here, a raise then a re-raise, he's powerful in this hand.
Completely disagree. I would typically read that flat call is a weak attempt to lure more callers, raising from 1040 to 1500 isnt gonna isolate , calling 1040 is the same as calling 1500, its all goin in eventually.That said, because this is the first hand of a 4.40 I think a call is right here.
I LOL'd. I wonder how PH insta calls online?
He walks around with a remote mouse and the game up on a 175" HD TV with his picture as the desktop.He stops and says outloud "Youre so bad, call, call", clicks the "call any" optionHis set looks good against your 54s with only the 8s connecting.6s7s runner runner."@$#^@#& If it werent for luck Id win every tournament I enter."Throws the mouse in disgust....onto the couch so he doesnt break it and have to spend $7.95 for a new one.
He walks around with a remote mouse and the game up on a 175" HD TV with his picture as the desktop.He stops and says outloud "Youre so bad, call, call", clicks the "call any" optionHis set looks good against your 54s with only the 8s connecting.6s7s runner runner."@$#^@#& If it werent for luck Id win every tournament I enter."Throws the mouse in disgust....onto the couch so he doesnt break it and have to spend $7.95 for a new one.
thats the funniest thing i have read on this forum so far...except maybe If you can't spot the sucker you are one post