Interesting Poker Facts

Post some of facts you know about poker that aren't excatly helpful just interesting. For instance...After the river is dealt, Top set will be the nuts only 2% of the time.Meaning a flush or straight will be possible 98% of the timecontinue

Post some of facts you know about poker that are excatly helpful just interesting. For instance...After the river is dealt, Top set will be the nuts only 2% of the time.Meaning a flush or straight will be possible 98% of the timecontinue
......or any card higher than your set hitting making a higer set. Just sayin'....Carry on.Edit: or one of the lower cards on the flop pairing to give quads. Again...Carry on.
three jacks is the worst possible handt o be the nuts on the river**** I FORGOT TO SIGN OUT
Reminds me when HangukMiguk make a thread about an e-mail Stars or some poker site sent to him. But he forgot he was still signed in as Cookie Monster
Post some of facts you know about poker that aren't excatly helpful just interesting. For instance...After the river is dealt, Top set will be the nuts only 2% of the time.Meaning a flush or straight or quads will be possible 98% of the timecontinue
FYP
OK, I'm either very dumb or very tired...Can someone give me an example of a board where three jacks is the nuts?
YeahI think its Set of queens is worst

PartyPoker used to be home to the best players on the internet who could magically hit their rag card on the riv when calling down with tp.

Fact 1 - if I'm at the table and in the SB, with 3 limpers in front and me with J6os, and I fold, there's a 98% likelihood that the board will be JJ6, whileFact 2 - if I'm at same table with same situation but instead I simply call the BB, there's also a 98% chance that the flop will be AAK, to which I fold to a raise and the bettor shows J6os....J

A very extremely interesting (and truthful) fact: It is posible to accept all in withouth to see teh floop - only if have AA KK QQ or AK, or if you are 200% (not 199%) certain your opponent is make of bluff

A very extremely interesting (and truthful) fact: It is posible to accept all in withouth to see teh floop - only if have AA KK QQ or AK, or if you are 200% (not 199%) certain your opponent is make of bluff
actulaly, you have to be 300% certain you are lucky hand, have AA, AK and also so called pokerrng program

You will flop a royal flush once in every 649,740 handsThat means if you play 500 hands of poker a day starting at the age of 21 and live to be 80, you will have flopped 16-17 royal flushes by your 80th bday. Now you all know.

You will flop a royal flush once in every 649,740 handsThat means if you play 500 hands of poker a day starting at the age of 21 and live to be 80, you will have flopped 16-17 royal flushes by your 80th bday. Now you all know.
I am one of the lucky :club: