HollwoodAFD just wants to fit in with the cool kids.
He's like the kid that sits at the very end of the cool kid lunch table that no one talks to, but sits that so he feels like he's associated with cool.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Hm, I've heard bad things about Boston.My hometown is a college town (kind of), and my college is obviously located in a college town. I get really sick of those god damn one way streets.
Dude, Boston is HORRID. You know how most city's are lined up on a grid? Boston is like if someone were to take each street in that grid, put in in a pot, melt it, and then put it back. That's Boston.My college town is very rich and very white and very WASPy and very small. Small liberal arts school ftw?
Dude, Boston is HORRID. You know how most city's are lined up on a grid? Boston is like if someone were to take each street in that grid, put in in a pot, melt it, and then put it back. That's Boston.My college town is very rich and very white and very WASPy and very small. Small liberal arts school ftw?
If every major city just had a system like Chicago, then all would be perfect.
I wholeheartedly agree (unless that was sarcasm, in which case I don't).Where you from/go to school?
Hm, I've heard bad things about Boston.My hometown is a college town (kind of), and my college is obviously located in a college town. I get really sick of those god damn one way streets.
Carbondale Illinois is really bad about this. Home of SIU.My mom is scared to death of driving there. Took me to the train station there and had a panic attack in the car. And I concur, it's that nasty.Which is why I don't want to go to SIU. I don't know how bad Champaign/Urbana or Ann Arbor is, but probably not as bad as Carbondale.
I wholeheartedly agree (unless that was sarcasm, in which case I don't).Where you from/go to school?
Naperville, IL/Indiana UniversityI think I remember you saying somewhere you were from some Chicago suburb?
My college town was in Evanston, Ill, which is the first suburb north of chicago. It was really a wierd place. On one side of the metra rail tracks, towards lake michigan, it was an extremely wealthy town, Waspy, but also plenty of North shore tribal members, but extremely white upper class. And then, literally across the metra tracks, were poor blacks. There was no middle class in town, and certainly no white middle class. All the stores has black people ( or mexicans) working in them, waiting on the wealthy whites. It was a bit of a trip. Lousy college town also.. evanston had like 80,000 people and exactly one liquor store, and like 3 bars.
My college town was in Evanston, Ill, which is the first suburb north of chicago. It was really a wierd place. On one side of the metra rail tracks, towards lake michigan, it was an extremely wealthy town, Waspy, but also plenty of North shore tribal members, but extremely white upper class. And then, literally across the metra tracks, were poor blacks. There was no middle class in town, and certainly no white middle class. All the stores has black people ( or mexicans) working in them, waiting on the wealthy whites. It was a bit of a trip. Lousy college town also.. evanston had like 80,000 people and exactly one liquor store, and like 3 bars.
Well I'm going to assume you went to Northwestern then. I visited a friend there one time, by far the least fun I've had visiting a friend at school.Good academics though.
QFTI love Chicago's transit system. All except I could never get used to the different lines and the differences in their stops.It got a little frustrating.
I think this thread might take off.
QFT
Well I'm going to assume you went to Northwestern then. I visited a friend there one time, by far the least fun I've had visiting a friend at school.Good academics though.
Naw, I went to Kendall Cooking college.
QFTI love Chicago's transit system. All except I could never get used to the different lines and the differences in their stops.It got a little frustrating.QFT
God, I miss the El line, what's better than not needing a designated driver? Just everybody getting plastered and taking the train home?
QFTI love Chicago's transit system. All except I could never get used to the different lines and the differences in their stops.It got a little frustrating.QFT
I wasn't even talking about the public transportation necessarily even though it's very good.Their whole street system is just incredible. So easy to navigate.
Naperville, IL/Indiana UniversityI think I remember you saying somewhere you were from some Chicago suburb?
Yeah, I'm from Highland Park. It's I think the 6th suburb north of Chicago? All I know is I don't want to live there when I grow up.
My mom grew up in Evanston and I know a bunch of people going to NWestern. Good school. No way in hell I could get in.I hate psych labs, fwiw.
Yeah, I'm from Highland Park. It's I think the 6th suburb north of Chicago? All I know is I don't want to live there when I grow up.My mom grew up in Evanston and I know a bunch of people going to NWestern. Good school. No way in hell I could get in.I hate psych labs, fwiw.
northwestern wasn't worth the money, for me at least. Maybe if I'd been a journalism or drama major.
God, I miss the El line, what's better than not needing a designated driver? Just everybody getting plastered and taking the train home?
I've never found anything as efficient.There was only one time I had a problem, when the blue line started screwing up, so we wound up having to walk across Jackson to the red line.
I've never found anything as efficient.There was only one time I had a problem, when the blue line started screwing up, so we wound up having to walk across Jackson to the red line.
Washington DC Metroftwnone others come close
Nothing really to go on about. > I started getting into kinky sex in college, as an aggressive dominant top, and slowly since then I've taking more of a bottom role, first switching. More and more I've come to realize that I only really attracted intelligent, aggressive, dominant slightly bitchy women, and while I can be an aggressor in the bedroom, it's really only to please the woman. So I hopped on "collarme.com" and have been exchanging emails with a local Domina, and things have been going well, and we had our first messenger chat. Not exactly a Match.com love story, but hey, what ever. I have pretty specific tastes that don't really jive too well with the bar scene.
This interests me. I'll catch up eventually. God this thread moves at a blazing pace.