I really need to get to the west coast and see what all the hype is about over In N Out.
it's made fresh, all fresh ingredients, patties made that day, bread made that day, veggies cut that day, potatoes sliced that day. They have a really small menu, but what they do make they have perfected. Any you get Book of the Mormon verses on the bottom of your cups and on the burger and fry wrappers, what more could you want in a fast food restaurant?
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

posting..playing while looking at naked girlz and playing music = best job ever
Trust me when I say the women are the lowlight of my day.... Picture your little sister and multiply by 10...
It should be more expensive that the olive garden, it's better, fresher food than the olive garden.
Very true... They might not even own a microwave.. But there's something hypnotic about Olive Garden breadsticks...
I really need to get to the west coast and see what all the hype is about over In N Out.
Let's just do a swap.. We'll go check out White Castle, you can check out In N Out.Safe to say: You don't appreciate it when it's there, and you miss it like hell when it's gone.
Cappy: You gonna play the $5.50 Razz on stars?
I haven't played a lot of tourneys last few months. Mainly cash games.. Work has been pretty busy tonight, so I'll probably lay low.. I'll root you on tho.. I just loaded up your 4.40 in time to watch you just miss the FT :club:
it's made fresh, all fresh ingredients, patties made that day, bread made that day, veggies cut that day, potatoes sliced that day. They have a really small menu, but what they do make they have perfected. Any you get Book of the Mormon verses on the bottom of your cups and on the burger and fry wrappers, what more could you want in a fast food restaurant?
LOL @ the mormon versesI hear that they do have hidden menu items, i forgot where the link I had to them is.
Let's just do a swap.. We'll go check out White Castle, you can check out In N Out.Safe to say: You don't appreciate it when it's there, and you miss it like hell when it's gone.
I would be getting the better end of the deal.Trust me, you aren't missing much in White Castle. I can't stomach it. Better yet, if your Wal-Mart has a food bar that isn't run by Subway/McDonald's/etc, go get one of their mini burgers.That's White Castle, only cheaper.
I haven't played a lot of tourneys last few months. Mainly cash games.. Work has been pretty busy tonight, so I'll probably lay low.. I'll root you on tho.. I just loaded up your 4.40 in time to watch you just miss the FT :club:
Meh, not much I could do at that point. 45 looks as good as some of other stuff I could've pushed with a low M.Wish that KJ vs. KT hadn't chopped, then I could've made some noise.Really wish I had folded AJ, AJNW.
I should really play more cash games. I should also prolly be good in bed. Oh well.
This is what I thought this said when I first read this.I think I need my eyes checked.
LOL @ the mormon versesI hear that they do have hidden menu items, i forgot where the link I had to them is.I would be getting the better end of the deal.Trust me, you aren't missing much in White Castle. I can't stomach it. Better yet, if your Wal-Mart has a food bar that isn't run by Subway/McDonald's/etc, go get one of their mini burgers.That's White Castle, only cheaper.Meh, not much I could do at that point. 45 looks as good as some of other stuff I could've pushed with a low M.Wish that KJ vs. KT hadn't chopped, then I could've made some noise.Really wish I had folded AJ, AJNW.
it's not really hidden menu items, just hidden ways you can have a burger, animal style I think, and low carb style..
it's not really hidden menu items, just hidden ways you can have a burger, animal style I think, and low carb style..
if you're going to a fast food restaurant, why would you, in God's name, get a low carb burger?I mean, it's cool that they have that out, but just saying.
I swear to God, I've never broken a laptop, nor have I even come close to thinking about breaking a laptop. If you want the real story, read my latest entry.
ah, i'm sorry. for some reason i had this idea that you had broken the screen on a monitor once... my bad
lol yeah, Burgerville has the greatest milkshakes in the state.. But it's actually more expensive than Olive Garden!!!I'd seriously off someone if it meant getting an In N Out or (esp) a Tommys..yup.. considering my computer is currently down at home, this is my only sanctuary for the interwebz.. :club:
Trust me when I say the women are the lowlight of my day.... Picture your little sister and multiply by 10...Very true... They might not even own a microwave.. But there's something hypnotic about Olive Garden breadsticks...Let's just do a swap.. We'll go check out White Castle, you can check out In N Out.Safe to say: You don't appreciate it when it's there, and you miss it like hell when it's gone.
I've been to In-N-Out territory twice, for a total of 6 days and I think i had 4 meals from in-n-out in that time. but more b/c of the hype than because it was that amazing. tbh, i'd take a dozen sliders from white castle over a triple-triple from In-N-Out. plus, the white castle onion rings are just amazing. and you can freeze then microwave white castle for ever.
jack nicolson is a true badasswill die a true badassi wanna be just like jack
You're going to have to start aging a lot faster.
There's a Weeds quote in there somewhere
ah, i'm sorry. for some reason i had this idea that you had broken the screen on a monitor once... my bad
Could've been a desktop monitor that time. But then, I haven't heard of anything of the type from double.It's not outside the realm of possibility for any online poker player though.
I've been to In-N-Out territory twice, for a total of 6 days and I think i had 4 meals from in-n-out in that time. but more b/c of the hype than because it was that amazing. tbh, i'd take a dozen sliders from white castle over a triple-triple from In-N-Out. plus, the white castle onion rings are just amazing. and you can freeze then microwave white castle for ever.
Ew. You have sickened me with the White Castle love.
ah, i'm sorry. for some reason i had this idea that you had broken the screen on a monitor once... my badI've been to In-N-Out territory twice, for a total of 6 days and I think i had 4 meals from in-n-out in that time. but more b/c of the hype than because it was that amazing. tbh, i'd take a dozen sliders from white castle over a triple-triple from In-N-Out. plus, the white castle onion rings are just amazing. and you can freeze then microwave white castle for ever.
That is the most blasphemous thing I've ever heard. White castle steams their burgers, I had their chicken o's once, and it liteerally make me throw up. They only thing they have going for them is their vast cheapness. Microwaveablity doesn't go far for me.

This restaurant opened here called "The Chicago Place" and it's pretty much what it sounds like. They try to make Chicago style hot dogs, beef sandwiches, etc. and it's a fucking joke.

Well, since we are rattling off burger chains that are allegedly better than in an out, I now submit for your approval... the Runza...7417.jpgIf you ever have the misfortune of driving across nebraska, be sure to stop at Runza, and have a genuine runza baked sandwich. They come from a Germans-from-Russia recipe ( a genuine ethnic group, btw, don't ask, they get pissy when you ask why aren't they just germans). It's rye bread, ground beef, cabbage and carroway seeds, with our without cheese, and a few specialty sizes. Me, I'd recommend it with cheese or plain, to get the true flavor. RunzaSandwich.jpg250px-Runzalogo.gif

You're going to have to start aging a lot faster.
dammiti try mani try
True story: I think I had a slider in April of 2006 that someone jizzed on.I have never had white castle since. Don't care if it was jizz or not.
ive seen that before
This restaurant opened here called "The Chicago Place" and it's pretty much what it sounds like. They try to make Chicago style hot dogs, beef sandwiches, etc. and it's a fucking joke.
yeah, just like how old chicago pizzaria doesn't have stuffed pizza, what a jopke.
if you're going to a fast food restaurant, why would you, in God's name, get a low carb burger?I mean, it's cool that they have that out, but just saying.
oh...the other day i ate a whole BK Quadruple stacker..PLUS bacon..just to see if i could..i did..ate the fries and coke too
Nothing beats Chicago hotdogs. Nothing.That was one thing Hyunsil mentioned when she came here: she wanted a hotdog from Chicago. Never had one in her life.Loved it. Yeah, they're that good.Oh, and then I blew her mind by getting her a chili dog in Indianapolis. Two meal items rolled into one meal item? UNTHINKABLE!
yeah, just like how old chicago pizzaria doesn't have stuffed pizza, what a jopke.
God I can't wait to get home in a few days and just devour everything in my sight.