its NOT about the golf more than it is getting shitfaced with fcp and losing money on drunked poker at the venetian
qft... I went to a FCP outing in December that was based on the WPT Event at Bellagio, and Bowling. I am the worst bowler ever so I only had to embarrass myself for 2 hours out of 4 days. I watched the WPT probably for 1 maybe 2 hours max.It was definitely more about getting drunk and playing poker.The only annoying thing was that apparently FCP'ers are not good at deciding on a place to eat lol.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

i could go for a round of golf right now if it wasn't -5 degrees and snow everywhere.
Temp droppd from 60 at 2 am last night to 40 now, and is pouring down rain here.I'm really reminded of how much I hate Southern Midwest weather right now.And my sinuses hate it 20x worse.
You know whats awesome. All of the ARMY chicks came here, and almost none of the guys.
Not as long as I'm postingI wonder how many immediately typed collarme.com into a new window...not that i did.....nope.....not at all... :club: hey..shuddup you...
There's no cool ARMY guys...maybe Brad.jk jk
qft. but then again, 99% of the worlds titties are titties i need to see in person
me too.
absolutely! I hate one way streets, I just had to drive 10 blocks to get home from a Quizno's 1 block from my house
*head asplodes from the above idiocy*
I think this thread might take off.
What makes you think that? :D
College? That sounds kind of stupid guys. TP/MM is the only way to go.
You're right, but I'm done this year. It really wasn't worth it.
if only it were that easy
Win the lottery, problem solved.I haven't done that yet though. :D
I hate golf. I can't play to save my life.As you can tell, I will NOT be at the FCP golf outing.
Never played golf. The idea of it bores me.
I cannot golf, therefore it'd be pointless for me to go, unless you guys are interested in watch someone look like Eric Cartman participating in the special olympics on the links.All except that I'm clearly not fat.
This describes me too.
Temp droppd from 60 at 2 am last night to 40 now, and is pouring down rain here.I'm really reminded of how much I hate Southern Midwest weather right now.And my sinuses hate it 20x worse.
Seriously, Midwest weather blows.
i'm shocked at this myself,i thought it would be a few hideout guys in here at most for a while.to see all this activity is just awesome.
Yeah. I just caught up to your post. Now I have to go read page 16. Geez.
I wish this week was over and I could just start my Spring Break.Maybe I'll just get wasted every night to make it go by faster.
Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
I cannot golf, therefore it'd be pointless for me to go, unless you guys are interested in watch someone look like Eric Cartman participating in the special olympics on the links.All except that I'm clearly not fat.
I'm the same way, but it still would be hella interesting.
its NOT about the golf more than it is getting shitfaced with fcp and losing money on drunked poker at the venetian
QFT
QFTx224 hours ago it was 48 degrees, at 10pm it was the high. I woke up with rain, and a tempurature of 30 degrees.This **** aint normal.
Indianapolis wasn't as bad. At least the weather stayed consistent.Souther Illinois/Indiana/Missouri...I told one of my managers Saturday night that someone needs to give Mother Nature bipolar meds, because that's how the weather is here, until summer, when it stays 100 degrees out.Weeeeeeeee JJ>AQ. Doublemeup.

As much as I complain about things in the Midwest (mainly the weather) I don't think I could picture myself living anywhere else.

Indianapolis wasn't as bad. At least the weather stayed consistent.Souther Illinois/Indiana/Missouri...I told one of my managers Saturday night that someone needs to give Mother Nature bipolar meds, because that's how the weather is here, until summer, when it stays 100 degrees out.Weeeeeeeee JJ>AQ. Doublemeup.
Um...yea I'm in Bloomington, IN right now this weather is fucking retarded.
So Cal FTW... 68 degrees right now...
I'm officially convinced mengh.I need to go to USC, or Berkeley.PokerStars Game #15724047897: Tournament #79585260, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2008/03/03 - 22:14:00 (ET)Table '79585260 12' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: Da General01 (3221 in chips) Seat 2: jstnorv07 (3321 in chips) Seat 3: apateonas (4110 in chips) Seat 4: Cashcid Linc (5562 in chips) Seat 5: RiTT18 (4620 in chips) is sitting outSeat 6: st82the9 (13833 in chips) Seat 7: ImAGayRobot (3755 in chips) Seat 8: freeballin14 (3548 in chips) Seat 9: 4cardman02 (1064 in chips) 4cardman02: posts small blind 50Da General01: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ImAGayRobot [Qh Qc]jstnorv07: folds apateonas: folds Cashcid Linc: folds RiTT18: folds st82the9: folds Cashcid Linc is sitting outImAGayRobot: raises 200 to 300freeballin14: folds 4cardman02: raises 764 to 1064 and is all-inDa General01: folds ImAGayRobot: calls 764*** FLOP *** [8s 8d 2d]*** TURN *** [8s 8d 2d] [7h]*** RIVER *** [8s 8d 2d 7h] [7c]*** SHOW DOWN ***4cardman02: shows [Tc Jh] (two pair, Eights and Sevens)ImAGayRobot: shows [Qh Qc] (two pair, Queens and Eights)ImAGayRobot collected 2228 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2228 | Rake 0 Board [8s 8d 2d 7h 7c]Seat 1: Da General01 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: jstnorv07 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: apateonas folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Cashcid Linc folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: RiTT18 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: st82the9 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: ImAGayRobot showed [Qh Qc] and won (2228) with two pair, Queens and EightsSeat 8: freeballin14 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: 4cardman02 (small blind) showed [Tc Jh] and lost with two pair, Eights and SevensWEEEEEEEEEE
Ohio weather is so ****in unpredictable. Tomorrow it's supposed to freeze, it was 65 today. I hope Chicago isn't too bad when I get home.I wonder if they refilled the vending machines in my dorm. Literally, last night the only things there were 3 packs of sunflower seeds.
Ohio weather is so ****in unpredictable. Tomorrow it's supposed to freeze, it was 65 today. I hope Chicago isn't too bad when I get home.I wonder if they refilled the vending machines in my dorm. Literally, last night the only things there were 3 packs of sunflower seeds.
I just ordered some "Spitz" sunflower seeds online... kinda random, but they're pretty good... dill pickle flavored sunflower seeds FTW!!!!!

I called Bills and you need to be 21 to stay there or anywhere on the strip. I decided to go to America's Best Value Inn near the Tropicana.

by crochet...you obv mean seduced young men and women back at your houseright?
ya....right.
Man, this is bad. We're quickly going from The Sandlot to The Silver Acres Rest Home.As long as we both can still pinch Nurse's butts, I'm sure we'll make it just fine though.
I work in elementary school. It starts too damn early. As for the crocheting, it's nice to be able to make things.
Washington DC Metroftwnone others come close
The Paris metro kicked ass.
LA freeways... FTW... not really...
I hate Los Angeles.
I work in elementary school. It starts too damn early. As for the crocheting, it's nice to be able to make things.
I prefer jigsaw puzzles.Oh crap, that means I'll have to learn how to wake up early after I get out of college.That will be an adventure.
It was 60 this morning and below 40 by 4pm. Blah.
Empty vending machines fucking piss me off.When last semester was finishing up, I went to a bunch of vending machines on Wednesdays (I had a 4-5:30 class and a 6-8:30), they were ALL soda-less. I'd go downstairs for some food, but I preferred the vending machine sodas for two reasons. One, they were 4 cents cheaper (1.25 from vending machine, 1.29 if you got soda from the food place), and two (more importantly), they were colder from the machines.That 6-8:30 class only had 7 people. Falling asleep was NOT an option.
Elementary school? Urge to kill...rising. I'm not a fan of little kids.
Oh crap, that means I'll have to learn how to wake up early after I get out of college.That will be an adventure.
I have to wake up at 7-7:30 three times a week. It's not fun. Better than high school though - I used to get up between 6:45-7...
I just ordered some "Spitz" sunflower seeds online... kinda random, but they're pretty good... dill pickle flavored sunflower seeds FTW!!!!!
sounds jacked up.LOL @ This, guy sitting to the right of me. He tries to be so online/poker savvy with his username, but something just doesn't sit quite right:username = st82the9
It was 60 this morning and below 40 by 4pm. Blah.
Is 40 supposed to be cold? Jesus, Northern Minnesota in the winter gets to -40. PanzysEDIT: 40 is shorts and a tee weather where I come from.
I prefer jigsaw puzzles.Oh crap, that means I'll have to learn how to wake up early after I get out of college.That will be an adventure.
Yep. I loathe morning. With that, I'm off to bed now, for real.
Is 40 supposed to be cold? Jesus, Northern Minnesota in the winter gets to -40. PanzysEDIT: 40 is shorts and a tee weather where I come from.
40 isn't cold, it's more of the dramatic temperature changes. There's been days where it goes from 60 to 10 in the matter of an hour or so.