I hate my life.Also, link to this article? I'm bored.This is a given.Micro or Macroeconomics? I took it Sophomore year, dropped, took & passed fall of last year (I had both Micro & Macro though)
Neither, I've already taken both. The class is "Statistical Analysis In An Economic Context."
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

I got a solid 90 minutes of studying for my measurements test done during my entrepreneurship class, and still don't think I missed anything important. Too bad 90 minutes is 1/4 of what I need to study...

I got a solid 90 minutes of studying for my measurements test done during my entrepreneurship class, and still don't think I missed anything important. Too bad 90 minutes is 1/4 of what I need to study...
you sicken meI was one of those hardcore studiers who had to put in hours to get A's.
you sicken meI was one of those hardcore studiers who had to put in hours to get A's.
I prefer putting in a couple of hours to get a B. Unless it's Psych. Then I get an A.
well, if i studied 90 minutes and that is 1/4 of what i need to study, that means I need to study 6 hours total. that's a lot, right?I used to study a ton, freshman/sophomore year. then i became a degen poker player and stopped studying so much.
You'd hate me. In high school, I never, ever, studied, and never, ever, brought home any work unless there was a major project to do.For instance, I slept through 75% of Spanish. I still aced the class. And it was pretty tough class for most people.I almost went into college as a foreign language major at the request of the teacher.
well, if i studied 90 minutes and that is 1/4 of what i need to study, that means I need to study 6 hours total. that's a lot, right?
I read it wrong, I somehow equated it to be 25% of 90 minutes.andie-valentino-in-sexy-bra_46b0b4dea2cf9.jpg
You'd hate me. In high school, I never, ever, studied, and never, ever, brought home any work unless there was a major project to do.For instance, I slept through 75% of Spanish. I still aced the class. And it was pretty tough class for most people.I almost went into college as a foreign language major at the request of the teacher.
High school was easy for a lot of people. I think as long as you actually show up and have an IQ higher than 70, it's probably way too easy.
Oh god you are killing me here.For beer look at Chrozzo's beer thread, he and I posted some good ones, with higher alcohol content than keystone and coors so you wont have to drink as much. ANd since I'm in CA with you, alot of what I psoted is easy for you to get.DOnt drink cheap wine, it gives nasty headachey hangoversI'm a captain and coke man. But if you like whisly Crowns not bad. Soco will give you ulcers.
Woodford Reserve ftw. Tall0n (Norm) won't let me use it to mix Washington Apples, though. He barely allows me to mix it with Diet Coke. It is tasty, though. I'm just a pussy when it comes to hard liquor.
So.. Hi :)I :club: beerSharon aka Smaciemac aka Jersey Girl aka.. whatever else anyone calls me..
Bitch?

Nikki,you've seriously never tried miso soup?Miso soup is so healthy the people in Hiroshima who were drinking it actually lived. You really need to try it. It's that good.

well, if i studied 90 minutes and that is 1/4 of what i need to study, that means I need to study 6 hours total. that's a lot, right?I used to study a ton, freshman/sophomore year. then i became a degen poker player and stopped studying so much.
hi
High school was easy for a lot of people. I think as long as you actually show up and have an IQ higher than 70, it's probably way too easy.
Was certainly true at mine, though an IQ higher than 70 wasn't required. :club:
Math is hard.
QFT*hugs his TI-83 Plus*

I neve ever studied in College. Graduated with a solid 2.8 GPA. I did all my papers the night or two before they were due. I probably could have gotten a 3.5 or higher if I actually put some time in, but College GPA means nothing, unless you plan to go to grad school.

QFTI never took home a book in high school and was a national honor student. I tried the same thing at Southern Illinois University and got my ass handed to me. I had to put in about 4-5 hours of studying a night in order to get my degree.
meh, apparently a lot of people in my graduating class had a lower IQ, because we only had 25 in our graduating class due to dropouts and people that were held back.i mean, i went to a pretty small school, but relatively, imagine your graduating class being cut in half, and that's what happened to mine.but yeah, my study habits in high school killed me in college.nothing like blowing off your english class and assignments until the night before the final.i managed to get a B in there, but could've aced it if i applied myself.
HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRseyo!
HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRseyo. Gam Sa ham Nida.
There's pictorial evidence of that around here somewhere and probably some video clips too if you knew where to look.
Her face is gay. So are her fingers.
That has nothing to do with my face being gay and everything to do with me being retardedly drunk.I think this is more what you meant
Where was I when that happened? Was I out on the porch? I suck for not getting in the middle of that.
meh, apparently a lot of people in my graduating class had a lower IQ, because we only had 25 in our graduating class due to dropouts and people that were held back.i mean, i went to a pretty small school, but relatively, imagine your graduating class being cut in half, and that's what happened to mine.but yeah, my study habits in high school killed me in college.nothing like blowing off your english class and assignments until the night before the final.i managed to get a B in there, but could've aced it if i applied myself.
That's pretty typical of southern Illinois high schools. My graduating class lost 25% of the students by graduation.
I don't think I'd love Easter half as much as I do if these weren't made....cadburyscremeeggindv-web.jpg
QFT
Nikki,you've seriously never tried miso soup?Miso soup is so healthy the people in Hiroshima who were drinking it actually lived. You really need to try it. It's that good.
Oh God, I'm about to hurl at the thought that people are recommending Miso soup.Like literally, if I went to Dami, every couple of visits, I would be eating bulgogi when all of a sudden, without prompting, one of the waitresses will bring Miso soup to my table and just sit it there...in front of mCheck, please.
That's pretty typical of southern Illinois high schools. My graduating class lost 25% of the students by graduation.
Wow. Really? I think we had 3 or 4 that didn't graduate out of 380.