Econ is awesome, dude. What's the problem?BTW, I ****ing hate my wireless connection. It takes for ever to set up, and when it does connect, it slows down my computer for a bit. THank god for ethernet.
I really don't mind econ, I'm majoring in Finance so I have taken a decent amount of it. It's just this one class, with this crazy bitch professor. Something about it just pisses me off.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Because without JJD around I gots to make up for missing assness. Quite frankly it's a tough job all by myself. Oh and I'm not as old as I thought. My birthday isn't until Saturday.
We talked about this at Brad's house and had cake in your honor as well.
Because without JJD around I gots to make up for missing assness. Quite frankly it's a tough job all by myself. Oh and I'm not as old as I thought. My birthday isn't until Saturday.
I tend to like your assness better a lot of the time..And FU for not being old yet..

What's got two thumbs and sucks with women?<---------------------That guyGod dammit, I was at Meijer at a starbucks section of the store. These two women were talking to eachother, one was this nice looking blond. They left for a minute and I ordered my drink. But something was wrong with the register and the women had to come back so they can put number on the cups so when we get to the cashier (different one that's not from starbucks) they would charge us the appropriate amount.I said some joke about how it would just be easier to drink our items before we got to a new register. Then the blond chick turned to me and laughed and smiled. Then just as I was saying something else to her, the dude at the starbucks register cuts me off saying, "You ordered the XX frappachino??!"Which confused me and distracted me from saying whatever I was going to say to the blond, but I had to talk to the guy who did my order to confirm that it was right (took a few seconds). When I turned back to the blond, she walking away... towards the exit with her friend.I then facepalmed myself. Ugh. I gave up too easily there, sigh.

Oh wow, this is brilliant. I'm currently a freshman in college with a definate major in Econ, but I'm thinking about doing a psych double. The field I'm really interested in is Research, due to the fact I love analyzing data and running tests. What classes did you have to take in order to go into research and how overall did you go about doing so?
Not sure if this has been answered yet, but here as an undergrad, you take all of the required psych courses and then, for your electives, take stuff like "Advanced Statistical Analysis" so that you have an emphasis on statistical analysis. With that emphasis, you can actually get a job right out of undergrad school doing that stuff.
Most grad school applications will ask for your psych GPA and your overall GPA, so they will be able to see the difference, and that you are doing well in psych. Also, they will weight your last two years more heavily as it is understood that everyone just ****s around when they first get to college. The other thing you can do for yourself that is really important is to get involved with some clinical research or something like that so you can get to know someone who will write you a good recommendation. Very important to establish some personal connections. I would also look into Psy.D. programs if you are really interested in being a therapist.
Cool. I'll do that. Thanks.

The professor of the class I'm supposed to be in right now is getting real bitchy about people not reading what he assigns. Since I didn't read it for today (I was gone Thursday-Sunday), I'm not going to class. I don't like getting yelled at.

1 hour on Mondays and Wednesdays and Friday off. PWNT BISHESvbnaut is like insanely smart, I read the article he got published. and by read, i mean looked at the pictures because the words were way over my head.someone's never been in a superthread before
I hate my life.Also, link to this article? I'm bored.
School sucks and it's raining.Econ can blow me.
This is a given.Micro or Macroeconomics? I took it Sophomore year, dropped, took & passed fall of last year (I had both Micro & Macro though)
What's got two thumbs and sucks with women?<---------------------That guyGod dammit, I was at Meijer at a starbucks section of the store. These two women were talking to eachother, one was this nice looking blond. They left for a minute and I ordered my drink. But something was wrong with the register and the women had to come back so they can put number on the cups so when we get to the cashier (different one that's not from starbucks) they would charge us the appropriate amount.I said some joke about how it would just be easier to drink our items before we got to a new register. Then the blond chick turned to me and laughed and smiled. Then just as I was saying something else to her, the dude at the starbucks register cuts me off saying, "You ordered the XX frappachino??!"Which confused me and distracted me from saying whatever I was going to say to the blond, but I had to talk to the guy who did my order to confirm that it was right (took a few seconds). When I turned back to the blond, she walking away... towards the exit with her friend.I then facepalmed myself. Ugh. I gave up too easily there, sigh.
It's just horrific to know that not only does our game suck, but when we finally develop a small amount of game and decide to unleash it, A CASHIER cockblocks us.Oh, and you should've had a V8.

In a matter of 5 minutes, I go from a potential worryless 9 months to complete college to Joe Pinchpenny and I might not be able to afford it. And I'm sick of getting loans. $45K in debt is something I don't like. This seriously blows, trying to support a mother in which her two sons live there, don't go to school and don't have a job...WTF.I...gah. I swear I just want to get out of this town and never come back.

no one commented on my sandlot TOPwtf
Nice top? :club:
It's just horrific to know that not only does our game suck, but when we finally develop a small amount of game and decide to unleash it, A CASHIER cockblocks us.Oh, and you should've had a V8.
I had a urge to buy a double chocolate chip frappuchino (sp?). GRRRRRRRR, cockblock cashier, I swear he knew what he was doing too.
Nice top? :DI had a urge to buy a double chocolate chip frappuchino (sp?). GRRRRRRRR, cockblock cashier, I swear he knew what he was doing too.
He obv didn't want you splitting his muffins (his muffins as in that girl, not as in his butthole.)He's probably got no shot anyway.
i really didn't realize exactly how hot that girl was until now.Lotioning...oiling...
she dont know what shes doingshe dont know what shes doingyeah she does...she knows EXACTLY what shes ddoing