• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

You all seem like younger guys. Do you have facebook?If not, tell me some things about yourself.
Well played. All this time I had no idea you were here trolling for younger guys.
That's what happens when scottyno has stolen your luckbox and refuses to give it back
was up 3200, ran 30 up to 640 on partybets, cashed out 500 from partybets, then lost 700 on ftp. fuck me.
You all should, by now, know who I am. Who are you? What's going on with you? Come in, tell us about it.
Tanner, male, 23 years old, Santa Cruz CACurrently I'm finishing school, staying up all night working on my senior projectPoker skills on a scale of 1/10.. 2.5Turn ons: girls with big assesTurn offs: girls with adams applesThat is all I got am I allowed to post here?
Tanner, male, 23 years old, Santa Cruz CACurrently I'm finishing school, staying up all night drinking and making a fool of myslef singin britney spears songsPoker skills on a scale of 1/10.. 2.5Turn ons: Jerseys and Taco BellTurn offs: staight menThat is all I got am I allowed to post here?
FYP
FYP
Partially true, A new Mexican food place opened up that is open till 3:00 am and I can walk there when Im drunk so I have broken up with Taco Bell.Best Quesadilla EVERRRRRR
Partially true, A new Mexican food place opened up that is open till 3:00 am and I can walk there when Im drunk so I have broken up with Taco Bell.Best Quesadilla EVERRRRRR
Is the name a secret?
DO they call you King or Tanner, or is more formal Like Mr. Tanner?
They sometimes call me Tanner but it is usually Senor. I'm like an old guy at a doughnut shop they know my order also.On a similar note I went to the liquor store next to my house for the first time in a couple weeks and the 2 guys who worked there were worried about me since I wasn't there for such a long time.
They sometimes call me Tanner but it is usually Senor. I'm like an old guy at a doughnut shop they know my order also.On a similar note I went to the liquor store next to my house for the first time in a couple weeks and the 2 guys who worked there were worried about me since I wasn't there for such a long time.
Oh sweet Irony!
That is all I got am I allowed to post here?
How about Tyrone Glenn?
Oh sweet Irony!
I've been alcohol shopping at the grocery store instead because they have cheap handles of Soco.But the place by my house has cheap 30 packs of Keystone Light and 40's of Coors Light. So I'm torn between the 2 places. The liquor store people like me because I always find a basketball game for them on their TV. If I find a Laker game they will give me a free 40 oz. They are dumb and cant work a remote control.
I've been alcohol shopping at the grocery store instead because they have cheap handles of Soco.But the place by my house has cheap 30 packs of Keystone Light and 40's of Coors Light. So I'm torn between the 2 places. The liquor store people like me because I always find a basketball game for them on their TV. If I find a Laker game they will give me a free 40 oz
First, stop drinking that rot gut. Soco and Keystone, bleh.Second, Obv go there whenerever there is a Lakre game.
LOL you aren't going to let that go are you?
not when it's the funniest thing i've heard in a long time
First, stop drinking that rot gut. Soco and Keystone, bleh.Second, Obv go there whenerever there is a Lakre game.
LOL what then do you recommend. Soco mixes good with other stuff and goes down easier than other hard alcohol.I've also been getting into cheap wine lately.
LOL what then what do you recommend. Soco mixes good with other stuff and goes down easier than other hard alcohol.I've also been getting into cheap wine lately.
Oh god you are killing me here.For beer look at Chrozzo's beer thread, he and I posted some good ones, with higher alcohol content than keystone and coors so you wont have to drink as much. ANd since I'm in CA with you, alot of what I psoted is easy for you to get.DOnt drink cheap wine, it gives nasty headachey hangoversI'm a captain and coke man. But if you like whisly Crowns not bad. Soco will give you ulcers.
GD man! i was there 1 week agowe SHOUKDA hooked up to eat or playi met up with royal tour at venetian thobut isad now that i ddt meeet ui be there again for FCP golf wkend methinks
sounds good...gotta let me know when you coming out again or when the FCP golf weekend is
Oh god you are killing me here.For beer look at Chrozzo's beer thread, he and I posted some good ones, with higher alcohol content than keystone and coors so you wont have to drink as much. ANd since I'm in CA with you, alot of what I psoted is easy for you to get.DOnt drink cheap wine, it gives nasty headachey hangoversI'm a captain and coke man. But if you like whisly Crowns not bad. Soco will give you ulcers.
I know a lot of good beer.... just prefer the cheap stuff (still in college).Pretty much everytime I drink I have a nasty headachy hangover... but that is just because I drink too much.
So.. Hi :)I :club: beerSharon aka Smaciemac aka Jersey Girl aka.. whatever else anyone calls me..
whats up and i <3 as well yet i find myself drinking more liquor now a days