Playing Against Huck Seed

I join the Midnight Madness, and guess who starts to my left, none other than Huck Seed. I am thinking this will be great. My comment in chat is "LOL I AM SCREWED BECAUSE HUCK SEED IS TO MY LEFT!!!". First hand get dealt pocket queens in the BB and call limps UTG. I post what happens below.FullTiltPoker Game #5403156694: Midnight Madness! (40407633), Table 33 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:01:00 ET - 2008/02/26Seat 1: tctrombone (1,500)Seat 2: Rhegium (1,500)Seat 3: HuckleberrySeed (1,500)Seat 4: le chat noir (1,500)Seat 5: SUCMA (1,500)Seat 6: bwatson23 (1,500)Seat 7: nashuacafe (1,500)Seat 8: timebandit x (1,500)Seat 9: theregistrar (1,500)tctrombone posts the small blind of 15Rhegium posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Rhegium [Qd Qh]HuckleberrySeed has 15 seconds left to actHuckleberrySeed calls 30bwatson23: what up huckle chat noir foldsSUCMA foldsbwatson23 foldsSUCMA is sitting outtimebandit x: huck did you play the LAPC?nashuacafe foldstimebandit x foldstheregistrar foldsHuckleberrySeed: yahtctrombone calls 15HuckleberrySeed: no gdRhegium has 15 seconds left to actRhegium raises to 150timebandit x: there on the money bubble right nowHuckleberrySeed has 15 seconds left to actHuckleberrySeed foldstctrombone calls 120*** FLOP *** [9c 3s Th]timebandit x: hellmuth just doubled to stay alivetctrombone bets 330Rhegium raises to 1,350, and is all intctrombone calls 1,020, and is all inRhegium shows [Qd Qh]tctrombone shows [9d As]*** TURN *** [9c 3s Th] [9h]*** RIVER *** [9c 3s Th 9h] [7h]Rhegium shows two pair, Queens and Ninestctrombone shows three of a kind, Ninestctrombone wins the pot (3,030) with three of a kind, NinesRhegium stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3,030 | Rake 0Board: [9c 3s Th 9h 7h]Seat 1: tctrombone (small blind) showed [9d As] and won (3,030) with three of a kind, NinesSeat 2: Rhegium (big blind) showed [Qd Qh] and lost with two pair, Queens and NinesSeat 3: HuckleberrySeed folded before the FlopSeat 4: le chat noir didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: SUCMA didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: bwatson23 didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: nashuacafe didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: timebandit x didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: theregistrar (button) didn't bet (folded)Me and my big mouth.I don't give a crap about the beat or the buy-in. Just wanted to chat with Huck for a little while. Not everyday you talk to a Main Event winner. Gotta love this spiteful hateful crap game.

I played with Huck @ the Bellagio $540 daily tourney for like 8 hours last March. I didn't bust him but I crippled him when I flopped three sevens against his JJ on a 8 7 4 2 9 board. It's not a brag though because I finished in 7th place and only made like $500 bucks that tourney when there was almost 14k up for grabs for first.SFdissapointing.

They obv run out of shirts of the people that play a million tournaments a week.
they should print a bunch of shirts that just say "I busted Ran Domguy", they'd be just as meaningful as getting a shirt that says "I busted marco liesy" or insert other full tilt pro that i've never heard of before
they should print a bunch of shirts that just say "I busted Ran Domguy", they'd be just as meaningful as getting a shirt that says "I busted marco liesy" or insert other full tilt pro that i've never heard of before
they don't say the name of the pro on them any more, which is bad for when you bust someone who's known, but not so bad for when you bust a random.
Fact: I have taken to calling every villian in everyone of my hands Full Tilt Pro insertusernamehere while on AIM with scotty.

He was at our gate at L.A.X. when we were flying out Sunday.Homeless stoned Poker hippie is the only thing that came to mind.His eyes were half shut, ratty super long length old Hoop-style shorts, several layers of prison length 'T' shirts, rainbow colored rasta hemp woven head cover, unshaven, and slowly swinging a large natural canvas type shopping bag.... walking in a very slowwwwwwwwwwwwww long strided, semi hunched over fashion.All he needed was a 4-footer under one arm and a 'give peace a chance' poster.Just sayin....[x] not a brag post

they don't say the name of the pro on them any more, which is bad for when you bust someone who's known, but not so bad for when you bust a random.
Does that mean my Kristy Gazes shirt is a collectors item now?
He was at our gate at L.A.X. when we were flying out Sunday.Homeless stoned Poker hippie is the only thing that came to mind.His eyes were half shut, ratty super long length old Hoop-style shorts, several layers of prison length 'T' shirts, rainbow colored rasta hemp woven head cover, unshaven, and slowly swinging a large natural canvas type shopping bag.... walking in a very slowwwwwwwwwwwwww long strided, semi hunched over fashion.All he needed was a 4-footer under one arm and a 'give peace a chance' poster.Just sayin....[x] not a brag post
That was me.... you arse!
QUOTE(nutzbuster @ Tuesday, February 26th, 2008, 9:25 AM) He was at our gate at L.A.X. when we were flying out Sunday.Homeless stoned Poker hippie is the only thing that came to mind.His eyes were half shut, ratty super long length old Hoop-style shorts, several layers of prison length 'T' shirts, rainbow colored rasta hemp woven head cover, unshaven, and slowly swinging a large natural canvas type shopping bag.... walking in a very slowwwwwwwwwwwwww long strided, semi hunched over fashion.All he needed was a 4-footer under one arm and a 'give peace a chance' poster.Just sayin....[x] not a brag postThat was me.... you arse!
lmao
wtf stupid call with A9...lolOn a related topic, I'm getting a t-shirt from FT for busting Scott Fischman in an FTOPS ME sat the other weekend...
keep waiting, still havent gotten mine from december