Hello Fcp! Introducing Myself

You post over at NWP, right?What's their beef w/ FCP, anyway?
most people don't care, but they rip on anyone for anything, so they rip on the fanboyishness attitude that some people display here.and then a few people are just assholes
Welcome! Don't worry about some of the people here... they can be hateful for no reason. It's how they make up for short comings.Glad to have ya!
A word of advice - Don't be like this guy ^^, he takes everything too personal. If ur a guy who's feelings get hurt because ppl poke fun at you on an internet poker forum then you have a sad life.
A word of advice - Don't be like this guy ^^, he takes everything too personal. If ur a guy who's feelings get hurt because ppl poke fun at you on an internet poker forum then you have a sad life.
and this ^ guy has a small right arm/hand ..
Thanks for making my point.
Thanks for making my point.
It's too bad for the fng (fucking new guy), because he doesn't understand the unintentional comedic value of your posts. It's pretty impressive.Thanks for being you.I guess you could be butthurt from taking one in the kisser from RAB? Don't take it out on me, please.
it is, and ill ship to you. pls cash again imhoand stunts, you have quite possibly the worst roi ive ever seen...lol
Hi everyone. It's my first time here. I'm trying to find a poker forum to call home. Home will certainly not be neverwin. I heard through the grapevine that therre is a forum war going on between FCP and Neverwin. Well, if I can accomplish one thing by this post it would be to throw a little kindle on that flame and esclate that war.. I have joined the FCP battle here. Hopefully, I will make thgis place my home, I have some minor qualms with pocketfives and 2+2, but I have inferno of hate for neverwin. I like Micon and the mods there, it's some of their clientelle I find offensive to humanity. So, a lil bout me Im an sng player used to be pro now I just play recreationally. Also, please ban lightbearer.-duval76
Hello, there, <insert name>! Welcome, welcome, welcome! We're always glad to hear from people from <insert region, state or city of origin indicated>! I'm from <insert region, state or city of origin>. We're almost neighbors! (Ha ha!) Did you know that <insert name> was from <insert region, state or city of origin indicated>, too? You should pm <him/her>. Say, I noticed that you mentioned <insert topic> ... I'm sure there are a lot of people here with the same interests. Well, it's good to meet you, and, say ... watch out for old <insert name of most recently active forum curmudgeon>, <he's/she's> a little salty at first, but once you get to know <him/her>, you'll see that <he/she> has a heart of gold and a lot of interesting things to say. Good luck, <insert name>, I'm sure we'll be talking a lot!