7 Stages Of Going Broke

7 Stages of Going Broke:Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:46:25 From: Pocket3sSubject: DisbeliefTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>WTF, There is no way that I have no money left. I am a great player, I always have a read on everybody at my table. I once eliminated Daniel Negreanu from a $5 tourney. I think there is something wrong with your server. Please look into it and get back with me.ThanksPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:48:54From: Pocket3sSubject: DenialTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>Hi, I sent you an email a couple moments ago, I thought I was broke. It turns out I’m not, I have plenty of fpps and those are just as good as money. I was saving up for a mock turtleneck but this is more important. Please ignore the previous message. ThanksPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:51:20From: Pocket3sSubject: AngerTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>You Mother****ing ****ing ****s. Your site is so rigged. This is all bullshit. I can’t get a goddamn hand to hold up. I haven’t won a ****ing coinflip in a month. **** you, just keep the doom switch on cause I’m going to Full Tilt. How do you like that? **** YouPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:53:44From: Pocket3sSubject: BargainingTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>To Whom It May Concern:Hello, I have been a member of your site for a while and I feel I am a wonderful customer. I have recently run into some problems making a deposit, something seems to be wrong with my credit card. I have used all my fpps and I was wondering if there was anyway you guys could put the $50 I plan to deposit in my account early. I don’t want to have to go to Full Tilt so hopefully you can help me. ThanksPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:56:44From: Pocket3sSubject: GuiltTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>Hi, You know I have been thinking, this isn’t you guys fault. It’s really my fault. I knew I was playing way outside of my roll but I usually do so well at that level. I know it’s just variance and you’re not really rigged. I’m so sorry for blaming you for my problems. SincerelyPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:59:03From: Pocket3sSubject: DepressionTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>I hate life, I suck so bad at poker. I wish that I never started playing this stupid game. I can’t really read my opponents, I just push all in when I don’t know what to do. Do you know why? Because I suck at life. I’m not all that attractive and I can’t talk to girls. I don’t have a reason to live. Good ByePocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:04:32From: Pocket3sSubject: Acceptance and HopeTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>Hey, I finally got my deposit to go through. It’s only $50 and I know I have to manage it better this time. I think I am playing really well right now and the bad breaks are behind me. Thanks for all of your help. TP/MMPocket3s

I hate life, I suck so bad at poker. I wish that I never started playing this stupid game. I can’t really read my opponents, I just push all in when I don’t know what to do. Do you know why? Because I suck at life. I’m not all that attractive and I can’t talk to girls. I don’t have a reason to live. Good ByePocket3s
Classic... I'm not all that attractive and I can't talk to girls (is that supposed to read cocktail waitresses?)

Partypoker used to despoit money in your account if you hadn't used it in a while. On a few occasions, I stopped playing on their site and withdrew money and within a couple of weeks or a month, they'd send me $50 or $100 with withdrawl restrictions to come back and play again.I miss the good old days.

Awaiting responses.
best thread in weekswhat was the response?IMO

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 2:15:25 From: "PokerStars Support <support@pokerstars.com>Subject: DisbeliefTo: Pocket3sDear Pocket3s,Thank you for your inquiry. We at Pokerstars strive to provide a safe and hospitable environment for all of our players.It appears you have learned a valuable lesson today and we are happy to be apart of your growth in the poker communityIf I can be of any service in the future, please do not hestitate to contact us.ThanksJoshSupportP.S. FFS BBFIDTS. Broccoli, GAJ you FWP wannabe. IIRC YSAP & YSAL, JS. ZOMG YSSCKY.

Partypoker used to despoit money in your account if you hadn't used it in a while. On a few occasions, I stopped playing on their site and withdrew money and within a couple of weeks or a month, they'd send me $50 or $100 with withdrawl restrictions to come back and play again.I miss the good old days.
QFT
7 Stages of Going Broke:Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:46:25 From: Pocket3sSubject: DisbeliefTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>WTF, There is no way that I have no money left. I am a great player, I always have a read on everybody at my table. I once eliminated Daniel Negreanu from a $5 tourney. I think there is something wrong with your server. Please look into it and get back with me.ThanksPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:48:54From: Pocket3sSubject: DenialTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>Hi, I sent you an email a couple moments ago, I thought I was broke. It turns out I’m not, I have plenty of fpps and those are just as good as money. I was saving up for a mock turtleneck but this is more important. Please ignore the previous message. ThanksPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:51:20From: Pocket3sSubject: AngerTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>You Mother****ing ****ing ****s. Your site is so rigged. This is all bullshit. I can’t get a goddamn hand to hold up. I haven’t won a ****ing coinflip in a month. **** you, just keep the doom switch on cause I’m going to Full Tilt. How do you like that? **** YouPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:53:44From: Pocket3sSubject: BargainingTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>To Whom It May Concern:Hello, I have been a member of your site for a while and I feel I am a wonderful customer. I have recently run into some problems making a deposit, something seems to be wrong with my credit card. I have used all my fpps and I was wondering if there was anyway you guys could put the $50 I plan to deposit in my account early. I don’t want to have to go to Full Tilt so hopefully you can help me. ThanksPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:56:44From: Pocket3sSubject: GuiltTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>Hi, You know I have been thinking, this isn’t you guys fault. It’s really my fault. I knew I was playing way outside of my roll but I usually do so well at that level. I know it’s just variance and you’re not really rigged. I’m so sorry for blaming you for my problems. SincerelyPocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:59:03From: Pocket3sSubject: DepressionTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>I hate life, I suck so bad at poker. I wish that I never started playing this stupid game. I can’t really read my opponents, I just push all in when I don’t know what to do. Do you know why? Because I suck at life. I’m not all that attractive and I can’t talk to girls. I don’t have a reason to live. Good ByePocket3sDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:04:32From: Pocket3sSubject: Acceptance and HopeTo: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>Hey, I finally got my deposit to go through. It’s only $50 and I know I have to manage it better this time. I think I am playing really well right now and the bad breaks are behind me. Thanks for all of your help. TP/MMPocket3s
[x] i lol'd[x] imo
UB still does this to me every so often. About a month ago they gave me $10. I ran it up to $125, got someone to saw me for Tilt, and now I am sitting on $750 from that free $10. Don't worry, I'll post when I go broke...

My god, I just realized I've gotten 1/5th of the way to making my own series of e-mails since Jan. 1st :club: downswings suck. playing too many hands sucks even more.