I Havent Slept In 27 Hours And Counting

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that's a lot.Tuesday I couldn't focus on this project, and finally at 2:30 AM, i said screw it. I woke up at 6:30 to finish it, took the bus downtown at 9 for class at 10, then had class at 1... only to find out the project wasn't due till TODAY. I slept GREAT the next night though.Seriously, once you're done w/ class, set aside like 10 hours for sleep, you'll feel great tomorrow.p.s. aderol

wow, that's a lot.Tuesday I couldn't focus on this project, and finally at 2:30 AM, i said screw it. I woke up at 6:30 to finish it, took the bus downtown at 9 for class at 10, then had class at 1... only to find out the project wasn't due till TODAY. I slept GREAT the next night though.Seriously, once you're done w/ class, set aside like 10 hours for sleep, you'll feel great tomorrow.p.s. cocaine
FYP.
wow, that's a lot.Tuesday I couldn't focus on this project, and finally at 2:30 AM, i said screw it. I woke up at 6:30 to finish it, took the bus downtown at 9 for class at 10, then had class at 1... only to find out the project wasn't due till TODAY. I slept GREAT the next night though.Seriously, once you're done w/ class, set aside like 10 hours for sleep, you'll feel great tomorrow.p.s. aderol
i'll take terrible ideas for 2,000 alex.If you make it to 36 or so you may start to hallucinate if you've seriously had zero sleep. My college roommate hit 36 right around the time he was taking a corporate finance final and started to see what he described as "glitter raining from the ceiling" that was so convincing he actually started freaking people out asking if they all saw it too.

Pffft, 27 is nothing.I've had a full day of lectures, ended up playing MTT's late to the night then had a full day of lectures after it and then an evening out a couple of times this year. You start to hallucinate eventually but past a certain point (24 hours), you start to wake up. I do drink exceptional amounts of coffee though.

Is this supposed to be impressive in some way? I've stayed up a lot longer than 27 hours several times. Earlier this week I was up 45 hours with only a 1 hour nap thrown in. 27 hours is nothing.

Yea my rush week I was definately sitting in class halucinating. I ended up sometime on day 2 of staying up passing out in some girls room when I was supposed to be in class, I didnt go to that class at all that week and went there and passed out everytime.

The day and a half period is where the real fun kicks in. Your second wind has been and gone, so has the third, and the crazy just starts spilling out. Add on another 12 hours and it all gets a bit Hunter S. Thompson on an ether binge.