I Havent Slept In 27 Hours And Counting

lol! are you serious?And the people in this thread saying that they're going crazy after about 20 hours or so... what? How old are you... 12? I think if you have to, around 30-35 hours shouldn't be too hard. At least, it's not for me anyway. Over 40 hours, then I start to find it tough to do things normally.
I dunno, in my case, it doesn't matter how long I have been up, once morning comes I get semi-retarded. Of course, that is in comparison to my usual level of retardation.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, in my case, it doesn't matter how long I have been up, once morning comes I get semi-retarded. Of course, that is in comparison to my usual level of retardation.
Well, maybe there's a little 'conditioning' to it. Once you've stayed awake through the morning to the next day more than a few times, it gets easier over the years... and you learn how to deal with that 'oh no, it's morning' feeling. (not that I'm REALLY old, I'm 27, but throughout University and beyond, it's something I've done regularly).
I once stayed up for 13 hours. I masturbated 14 times.
FYPIf everyone wants to hallucinate just take some LSD, it's wayy better than being awake for 60 hours. I've never even been close to 60, I'm sure I will someday though. My sleep schedule right now is so ****ed that after a while of living like this I can see myself staying up for days on end.