$2 Million Turbo Takedown At Stars

Bryan from Poker Stars was telling me about this tourney yesterday.10K FPP's to enter and he said they'll be running a ton of FPP Sats for it.It's a turbo with 10 minute levels but look at how flat the structure is in the middle levels. It looks like they've added a bunch of levels to provide more play.I'm not a tourney donk and I'll have a tennis match to play so I won't be in it.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stars look like they're really upping the VIP/FPP ante these days, i wish i had enough points to enter this because it looks awesome.

Stars look like they're really upping the VIP/FPP ante these days, i wish i had enough points to enter this because it looks awesome.
They're running sats for as little as 10FPP's. Go to the PokerStars lobby and click the tabs ‘EVENTS’, then ‘SPECIAL’ and ‘FPP SATELLITES’.

Going to attempt the sat's too.

I was saving my fpp's for something but I just looked at the vip store and don't see anything I really want except maybe the Porshe and I'm about 2,970,000 away from that. I guess I'll play this unless I forget.

An FPP tourney where you have a 33% chance of at least a $180 profit?All I can say is that I'm very, very disappointed they don't have SnG sats for those of us who don't have so much free time to devote to poker. I could even convince my wife to entertain the kids so I could play if I got in!

Damn it why dont they give us more warning about something like this. I gotta work or else I would be all over this. Is this just a one time thing Bob?
I have no idea if it's a one time thing but I think a really large FPP tourney is a great thing for both Poker Stars and the Players. As long as very close to the maximum number of players enter I think they'll deem it a success and do something similiar again.
So if you sat in, you can unregister and keep the 10k fpp's, right?
E-Mail Stars support and ask them. I don't know the answer but if I was setting it up I would require the Sat winners to enter the main tournament because of the guarantee.
WOWEE WOW WOWWinning this.
you cant win $hit unless someone stakes you for it. :club: