$2 Million Turbo Takedown At Stars

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There went my dream of playin in this. Decided to go for it in a 2k 6 man. Ended up getting Heads up with even stacks a7 v q3 aipf, 3 on the river = gg me. Tilted it off in the one after. And now I have 150 fpps. Sigh.

There went my dream of playin in this. Decided to go for it in a 2k 6 man. Ended up getting Heads up with even stacks a7 v q3 aipf, 3 on the river = gg me. Tilted it off in the one after. And now I have 150 fpps. Sigh.
you still have a shot in the 10 rebuy
Why would pokerstars drop 2M for free every week?
Pokerstars would actually be making $$ on this.A quick, rough example:1 Sunday Million Direct Entry Ticket = 12,700 fpps = $21610,000 fpp entry to tourney = $200 for argument's sake12,000 people enter tourney (another assumption) = $2.4 Million saved => Pokerstars makes $400,000yw:)
Pokerstars would actually be making $$ on this.A quick, rough example:1 Sunday Million Direct Entry Ticket = 12,700 fpps = $21610,000 fpp entry to tourney = $200 for argument's sake12,000 people enter tourney (another assumption) = $2.4 Million saved => Pokerstars makes $400,000yw:)
NH, too lazy to math.

I played a 1250 FPP sat last night and won a seat. 50 seats up for grabs, one guy who has a decent stack decides to sit out for the rest of the tourney. He went out 53rd - last ten players out probably took one hour.

Just won one of the 16 person, 750 fpp SNGs. Third attempt. These look like good value as 4 spots are paid (4th gets 500 fpp, 2-3 gets 750 fpp, winner gets 10,000). It's a turbo with 5 minute levels so you have to be running good to win but everyone is in the same boat so you have a chance.

what happens if you win two tickets to the same satellite?
you cash one out and get the points back - if it's FPP. If it's cash, then you should get the T$'s to use for other tournysWas it for this one?
you cash one out and get the points back - if it's FPP. If it's cash, then you should get the T$'s to use for other tournysWas it for this one?
uh yah im trying to sat my way into this via low FPP buyins, and i was just gonna go all out on every sat. I haven't won a seat yet to the 1250 fpp sat yet.Thanks for the heads up.
is there a way to buy fpp? i reallllllllllllly want to get into this tournament.
You can't buy fpp's you have to EARN them.If anybody can figure how what actor's voice I'm saying the above statement in I'll give them an $11 stake into a Negreanu Open.
An FPP tourney where you have a 33% chance of at least a $180 profit?All I can say is that I'm very, very disappointed they don't have SnG sats for those of us who don't have so much free time to devote to poker. I could even convince my wife to entertain the kids so I could play if I got in!
Not going to read through the whole thing, but the Turbo 75 fpp rebuy only takes about 1 hour and is super easy to get through. Yesterday, the one I played in had 139 seats to the 1250 fpp qualifier. This one had 51 seats with only about 400 people, unfortunately I donked my chips away about 50 from the seat. Try again tonight. They are turbos, so the pace is quite a bit quicker.
Got to be Sean Connery.
This is one that if you aren't at least 40 you're probably not going to guess.To those of you over 40 think of a TV commercial with an Academy Award winning actor in it.
You can't buy fpp's you have to EARN them.If anybody can figure how what actor's voice I'm saying the above statement in I'll give them an $11 stake into a Negreanu Open.
How about a hint Bob? You should be laughing at how many of us have said this statement out loud a million times.Edit - thanks for the hint :club:
Dustin Hoffman
John Houseman
We have a winner.Please let me know your Poker Stars account name and location and I'll send you $11 to play in a Negreanu Open. You don't have to send me anything back if you win.
We have a winner.Please let me know your Poker Stars account name and location and I'll send you $11 to play in a Negreanu Open. You don't have to send me anything back if you win.
Thanks,Same screen name...