Kung Hei Fat Choi

Gong Xi Fa Cai! (Gung Hay Fat Choy!) Happy New Year to you too Bob and everyone else here at FCP.Bob, just noticed you are in Scarberia like me, what's you favourite Chinese Restaurant?Owise1
I don't have one in particular. I just usually go along with whatever my Chinese friends suggest and I'm usually the only White person there.

[X] Had Lunch at Chinese restaurant this afternoon[X] Forced to drive in ridiculous snow[X] Didn't get any red envelope thingy with money

Gong Xi Fa Cai! (Gung Hay Fat Choy!) Happy New Year to you too Bob and everyone else here at FCP.Bob, just noticed you are in Scarberia like me, what's you favourite Chinese Restaurant?Owise1
The answer clearly has to be Perfect on Brimley and Sheppard.
The answer clearly has to be Perfect on Brimley and Sheppard.
I've been there before. Food was pretty good, service was bad and the place is a dump.Am I thinking of the right place ?
That's the one, although they recently renovated and it's not as big of a dump as before.
I'll have to try it again then.Also, bump since today is actually Chinese New Year's Day.
I'll have to try it again then.Also, bump since today is actually Chinese New Year's Day.
Are you snowed in?
Nope, I live in a condo on a major street so I don't have the snowed in side street hasn't been plowed yet problem.
mbn
ha! cute...btw I am a rat. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee[ x ] Happy Kung Hei Fat Choi[ x ] Festivus for the rest of us
Me too !!!!
  • 3 years later...

Happy New Year Everybody.2012 is a Year of the Dragon which is considered the most desireable sign to be. In China they expect a 5% increase in births and weddings this year as people want to get married and want Dragon Babies.Both my wife and I are Dragonschinese-style-dragon-statue-with-happy-new-year-2012-kriangkrei-somintr.jpg