Super Bowl Party Game

Okay, so I am going to have a Super Bowl party drinking game where I put either words or something that happens on pieces of paper and my guests pick them out of a hat. During the telecast if the words are said (or the action happens) the person with that word has to take a shot. This is what I have so far, and would like more. Humor and volume is encouraged.-Spygate-Walking Boot-Dynasty-Peyton Manning in a CommercialAlso, looking for any other games people might have. Little worried this game might be a snoozer.

wow sounds like some major drinking will be going on. I cant think of anything good to add at the moment, maybe somehting like everytime tom brady is sacked everyone must drink a jager bomb or somethin. On an unrelated note, Rdog you joined fcp on my 18th B-day, Very nice!!!!

WOW old people play drinking games too?!:club:
Obviously I will be oldest person at the party so I have to think of young and hip games to play :D.
Definitely 19-04th superbowl in 7 yearsJunior Seau's last game/retirementpro bowlteam drink for the Bud/Budlight commercialany car commercial
The degens usually bet on car commercials (color of car in next car commercial) and beer commercials (color of hair of next female in beer commercial) so they will already be paying attention for that.

I think it's a very good idea, and you should have a lot of fun tomorow night while getting pretty drunk! Haha you gotta have 19-0 in there....and the poor guy that gets that one isnt going to work the next day!

"Kevin Gilbride" I'm tired of Troy Aikman being on his balls. Do you know how many times he said "Kevin Gilbride" in the game vs Tampa?!"Horse" when used to describe Mulroney or Jacobs"Archie Manning"