Should Nosup4u Try Out For American Gladiators?

NoSup4U on American Gladiators  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Should NoSup4U try out for American Gladiators?

• Yes, AINEC
    • No, he is too metro for it and would get broken
    • What is American Gladiators?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No call for me, so I guess I didn't make it. :club: But I'll save this thread and post my updated brag pic (sw) of myself when my 3 months with my personal trainer are over, which should be in about 4 weeks.Mark

No call for me, so I guess I didn't make it. :club: But I'll save this thread and post my updated brag pic (sw) of myself when my 3 months with my personal trainer are over, which should be in about 4 weeks.Mark
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I thought, if they dont call you back, you have to call them.According to the other game show participants. They need to see your hunger!
I would but I don't have a number for them or anything. I'll see what I can find on the web...Mark
fyi, You need to CALL THEM if you do not hear anything. (I would have never gotten on High Rollers several years ago if I hadn't called them back)gl gl!
lol some other time. it was 1987....and I did pretty well...but lets get Mark thru first!GO GO GO KOJACK!!!!
Wink Martindale FTW! I probably watched you on that show when I was 6. I liked Bumper Stumpers too.Best application ever. Everyone in the cubes around me are asking me what is so funny since I'm loling profusely.
  • 9 months later...

now this I got to seeI want see Mark and Wolf go at itbetter yet a FCP battleMark the Nipples Nosup4u vs Scott the old timer Nutzbuster :D:3h:D:club::ts:4h:5c:D:D

• 8 months later...
Woo hoo! Imagine the next time Mark makes a WSOP (or WPT) final table. They will spice up his his interview with footage of him getting pummeled by Titan and Nitro on various events in American Gladiator:Interviewer, "So Mark, what is your game plan for today's final table?"Mark, "I'm going to get into the head of my opponents at this final table. I will draw on my experience as an AMERICAN GLADIATOR and completely humiliate the competition. My good friend, Titan, taught me a trick or two for putting my opponents at a ... psychological disadvantage..."
looooool