Should Nosup4u Try Out For American Gladiators?

NoSup4U on American Gladiators  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Should NoSup4U try out for American Gladiators?

• Yes, AINEC
    • No, he is too metro for it and would get broken
    • What is American Gladiators?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a girl in line that looks like clay aiken, right down to here hair. and another girl with fake tits that stick out farther than her waist is wide.mark
Umm, she might be saying the same about you.
are her nipples in the right place?
Bwahaha.I'm am so ready to TIVO your episode. Mark

guy next to me just said his dad told him all girls are the same. hookers. just how long do you want to sign on for.mark

5 hours of standing in line... any end in sight?
nope. we haven't moved in the last 30 mins either...also the people around me know im a poker player now and are starting to get super annoying with their poker talk.mark
nope. we haven't moved in the last 30 mins either...also the people around me know im a poker player now and are starting to get super annoying with their poker talk.mark
I can only imagine the idiocy they're spouting.
Ooooooooh!!!!!!! Find the most stupid ones and invite them to the home game!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeze!!!!! :club:
Buffed Steroid Dude..."So u play poker huh?"Mark..."Yes"BSD..."U a pro or something?"Mark..."Yes, I play poker full time"Other BSD..."Hey....I think I saw u on TV"Mark..."Yes, I was on ESPN at a Final Table"OBSD..."Now I remember....you are the donkey who shoved KJ!!!"Mark..."Sigh...I am interweb famous..."
Ooooooooh!!!!!!! Find the most stupid ones and invite them to the home game!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeze!!!!! :club:
one guy spent 10 mins telling me how he hates TV poker (NL holdem he means) and how if they still played 7 card poker he would be rich because you don't have to just wait for a hand like you do in nlhe. haha.mark

one hour left. dunno if im going to make it in. they told us they were closing it up right at 4 too :(its crazy because 2/3 of the line is still behind me, and a ton of people just left because they weren't making it in. I really can't believe how many people came out.mark

one hour left. dunno if im going to make it in. they told us they were closing it up right at 4 too :(its crazy because 2/3 of the line is still behind me, and a ton of people just left because they weren't making it in. I really can't believe how many people came out.mark
Sounds like you don't even need to wait for the show, just start kicking some ass now. :club:(I can't decide whether to write, some ass, or someone's ass, so I'll leave it up to you.)
I just met Wolf. he's pretty cool. he's smaller than he looks on tv, so I still think I could win the joust cause titan can't be that big, can he???mark
Titan is only 6-3, hes not that big although his thighs are mighty impressive, but he looks like a complete douchedbag, so your one up on him.
haha :)so I just talked to a guy who came out. we do 10 suicides, pull ups, and up/downs. And that's it. anyone know what up/downs are? I don't want to ask the buff dudes around me and risk them figuring out I don't belong here.mark
Pretty sure that's when you do a jogging motion standing still, then when the whistle blows you drop down (in a push-up motion) and then come back up quickly.
Close enough.andobligatorykj/os
Sounds like you don't even need to wait for the show, just start kicking some ass now. :club:(I can't decide whether to write, some ass, or someone's ass, so I'll leave it up to you.)
I might have to. guy next to me is an actor and is driving me insane. he just got done telling all of us how he hates how hollywood is pushing all this gay brokeback shit on us (his words) and now he's telling me how poker pros probably get in free to all the tournaments evn though I've repeatedly told him that everyone has to pay.mark
oh man if you dont make it in we are gonna have to start an email campaign.

Wolf just came out and told us the contenders they've had so far have sucked and they are looking for people with personality not just athletic ability. so im going into the interview and firing away. I think im pretty much a lock for this now. how can they not pick me?mark

Wolf just came out and told us the contenders they've had so far have sucked and they are looking for people with personality not just athletic ability. so im going into the interview and firing away. I think im pretty much a lock for this now. how can they not pick me?mark
You better make it. I'm going to record that ep.

just saw a guy with a shirt advertising www.nobackfat.comof all the fat on peoples bodies, is back fat really what they are stressing about???mark