Should Nosup4u Try Out For American Gladiators?

NoSup4U on American Gladiators  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Should NoSup4U try out for American Gladiators?

• Yes, AINEC
    • No, he is too metro for it and would get broken
    • What is American Gladiators?

"And next in Powerball, our contestants are going to have to attempt to reach the cylinders while facing, Tubro, Nitro, and our newest gladiator: King Jack Kojak!"
Chances TV producer assigns Mark the intimidating nickname, "KOJAK" anyway: Even
Potsie wins round one, Kojak clear winner. /bow
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously going to try out?
Yeah I think I'm committed. I'm a tall skinny dude so it should be hilarity. I'll take lots of pics of the dudes trying out for everyone's amusement while I'm there. I can post from my phone, so I'll update as often as I can.Mark
Shannon thinks me trying out would be the greatest thing ever, so I think I'm pretty much committed to doing it now.[X] Thread DeliversMark
If you get on the show you gotta get us tickets
i thought Navybuttons was a she...?
lol @ gfdsa146 only now, properly understanding the brillance of the "dealer hitting on me" threadAnd Mark agreeing to do this gets a definite "ZOMG this is amazing"
OMG, DO THIS!I'll stop making KJo jokes.
No you won't. But it's cool. Every time we make KJ jokes, he knows we're all just (not so) secretly jealous he actually made a WSOP FT. :club:
Also need videos of the tryout in the tiny chance that you DONT make it
I doubt they let us film in there, but I'll secretly take pics/vids on my phone as much as possible.Mark
Shannon thinks me trying out would be the greatest thing ever, so I think I'm pretty much committed to doing it now.[X] Thread DeliversMark
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!GOGOGOGO!!FTW!!!GLGLGL!!IMO!

If Mark does actually make it onto the show he'll need about 200 tickets for "friends" in the audience. I imagine that at the very least every S7S member would be there.If Mark makes the tryouts I vote we send Scott to send live updates to a stickied thread.

If Mark does actually make it onto the show he'll need about 200 tickets for "friends" in the audience. I imagine that at the very least every S7S member would be there.If Mark makes the tryouts I vote we send Scott to send live updates to a stickied thread.
Yes, "ZOMG!! Mark just pulled a hammy during the pre-game interview!!! Sigh, he's out."I think that's what I would expect the stickie to be. :club:
Woo hoo! Imagine the next time Mark makes a WSOP (or WPT) final table. They will spice up his his interview with footage of him getting pummeled by Titan and Nitro on various events in American Gladiator:Interviewer, "So Mark, what is your game plan for today's final table?"Mark, "I'm going to get into the head of my opponents at this final table. I will draw on my experience as an AMERICAN GLADIATOR and completely humiliate the competition. My good friend, Titan, taught me a trick or two for putting my opponents at a ... psychological disadvantage..."

The most important thing is that you have fun.It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.But just in case, wear brand new underwear.Good luck

No you won't. But it's cool. Every time we make KJ jokes, he knows we're all just (not so) secretly jealous he actually made a WSOP FT. :D
Of course I wouldn't. :club: