Should Nosup4u Try Out For American Gladiators?

NoSup4U on American Gladiators  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Should NoSup4U try out for American Gladiators?

• Yes, AINEC
    • No, he is too metro for it and would get broken
    • What is American Gladiators?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't make it, my hopes for all skinny white metro guys everywhere will be dashed.
I promise everyone, I'll try my hardest. I'm doing the application right now and trying hard to give reasonable (read: not super sarcastic) comments to all the stupid questions they ask so I don't get dq'd just from this...Mark
I promise everyone, I'll try my hardest. I'm doing the application right now and trying hard to give reasonable (read: not super sarcastic) comments to all the stupid questions they ask so I don't get dq'd just from this...Mark
Post some of the ?'s. Maybe we can "help" you with some "good" answers
Post some of the ?'s. Maybe we can "help" you with some "good" answers
I posted a few goodies earlier in the thread. One is: write a poem or rap. I'll use the best from this thread.Mark
I posted a few goodies earlier in the thread. One is: write a poem or rap. I'll use the best from this thread.Mark
Every forum on the net you could hear me lament'Bout my World Series run and what it meantGetting time on the TV caused the pain I'm in'Cause everybody knew ya didn't push all in with King JackKing JackKing JaaaaaaaackKing Jack off

Gladiators is fun...For everyone...Except for Hulk Hogan...He shoulda practiced avoidance...

Mark's scrappy and fast...he'd probably do fine. The scrappy guy destroyed the bulky guy in the most recent episode that I saw. Gladiators can't hurt you if they can't catch you.