Dutch Crime-journalist Solves Natalee Holloway Case

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to add 'Delacour' when I say it.I'm a dork.
That's what I thought of.
Whatever you desire.
Nice reference. Very nice.If you can't stand the heat...

I'm glad that bitch is dead.She looked like Lion-O (sp).Don't put all of your eggs in one basket, unless you really need to transport them from one place to another quickly, and only have that one basket.The road less traveled is better paved.If at first you don’t succeed, you’re a failure.Beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more beans you have eaten.How do I love thee? Let me count the ways: cold-hearted lust; occasional emotional neediness; financial dependence. That makes 3.Half a league, half a league, half a league onward. 1.5 leagues.Quoth the Raven, "squawk".She walks in shadows in the pale moonlight... I'm guessing, prostitute.I’m a poet and didn’t know that I was.A bird in the hand is worth two not in the hand.When all is said and done, there will be nothing more to do or say.Eat, sleep and be merry. Poop and pee also.If you're one a million, then there are 6,000 people exactly like you.Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you really are an asshole.You take the high road, and I'll take the low road, and your road will be at a higher elevation than mine.Fairy tales can come true, they can happen to you, if you're psychologically unstable.To err is human; to forgive, human also.Opinions, being communicated statements, have very little in common with assholes, which are anatomical orifices.A rose by any other name would bind to the same receptors, but if an isobutylene analogue were substituted for a phenyl group in its binding protein its smell would linger longer on the scented evening breeze.A watched pot never boils. At least not below 212 degrees Fahrenheit except when above sea level, then it never boils at 1 degree less for each 500 feet.A watched pot boils in exactly the same amount of time as one left unobserved.People who live in glass houses are exhibitionists.Throwing out the baby with the bathwater is a violation of modern EPA standards and Child Protective laws.Big or small, they all fall at 9.8m/s/sIdle hands aren't doing anything.Carbon is the spice of life.Men are from earth, Women are from earth.

I've never been one to fawn over internet personalities, hell I am one (YES I AM SHUT UP), but I gotta tell ya. if there were a Spademan fan club, I'd be a member.

SO WHO DID IT?
Is it sunday today? Not here in Amsterdam... Anyway, we still don't know. Rumour has it that Joran was involved but didn't kill her. It was an accident and he helped dispose of the body. But we'll know for sure on SUNDAY.... :club:
Is it sunday today? Not here in Amsterdam... Anyway, we still don't know. Rumour has it that Joran was involved but didn't kill her. It was an accident and he helped dispose of the body. But we'll know for sure on SUNDAY.... :club:
its already monday here, come on! what the hell!

To get back ontopic (yes, there actually was one):We're through most of the tv-programme at the moment. Joran has told an undercover guy from the tv-programme the whole story from the beginning to the end.He said they (Natalee and he) went to the beach that fatal night. They were fooling around and she was very drunk. She had some kind of attack (epilepsy or something) and started shaking, he tried to revive her but she died. He then called a friend of him from a paid phone to come over to help him. The friend had a boat at the beach. They put Natalee in the boat and the friend dumped her in the ocean. Joran went home and tried to act as normal as possible. He dumped his shoes somewhere in the sewerage along the way home.There are doubts that this story is the whole truth, since he keeps mentioning "people" that helped him and "higher powerS". It could be that there are more people involved in this. He also mentiones the name of the friend that helped him "Daury".So there we are: he was there when she died, and helped with the hiding of her body. Poor girl. I don't think she was dead even, she might have been in a coma of some sort...

To get back ontopic (yes, there actually was one):We're through most of the tv-programme at the moment. Joran has told an undercover guy from the tv-programme the whole story from the beginning to the end.He said they (Natalee and he) went to the beach that fatal night. They were fooling around and she was very drunk. She had some kind of attack (epilepsy or something) and started shaking, he tried to revive her but she died. He then called a friend of him from a paid phone to come over to help him. The friend had a boat at the beach. They put Natalee in the boat and the friend dumped her in the ocean. Joran went home and tried to act as normal as possible. He dumped his shoes somewhere in the sewerage along the way home.There are doubts that this story is the whole truth, since he keeps mentioning "people" that helped him and "higher powerS". It could be that there are more people involved in this. He also mentiones the name of the friend that helped him "Daury".So there we are: he was there when she died, and helped with the hiding of her body. Poor girl. I don't think she was dead even, she might have been in a coma of some sort...
that's sickeningkeep us updated
Girl has seizure.Hmm... Do I take her to the hospital? Do I call the police? Or do I dump her body?Lets go with C.Yeah, very believable.
Well the "seizure" may have somehow been a result of their activities... e.g. if they were doing ecstasy and she had a bad reaction, they may have felt the seizure was incriminating... still ridiculous but I'm just saying I bet he felt responsible somehow if he went to the trouble of dumping the body.

She was already dead (according to him) when his friend arrived. The friend told him he would be blamed for her death if they reported it, therefore he offered to dump her body in the ocean for him. That's how it went according to Joran.Do take into account the guy was 18 or something, not exactly thinking like most adults already...

I have only read 1 page of this thread but arn't crimes usually solved in police stations and then taken to court rather than TV shows?

I have only read 1 page of this thread but arn't crimes usually solved in police stations and then taken to court rather than TV shows?
They were able to tape him on a hidden camera confessing after spending a lot of time gaining his trust under cover, something the cops weren't really gonna do -- esp since he is in another country and a trick like that from the police would make it inadmissible in most courts (probably still is inadmissable).
They were able to tape him on a hidden camera confessing after spending a lot of time gaining his trust under cover, something the cops weren't really gonna do -- esp since he is in another country and a trick like that from the police would make it inadmissible in most courts (probably still is inadmissable).
Aruba is a Dutch colony, and trust me the Dutch government has plenty of input about what goes on in Aruba.