Obamanation In South Carolina

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, and it has a free freakshow on mass every single day!
....something you won't see in ANY other Kansas city. That's for sure. :club: I grew up just outside of Wichita in a small town, but that city is WAAAY to conservative/old fashioned/boring for me at this point in my life.
Didn't you just have a stroke? Good to see you up and around.This is the reason he will win. He is the only candidate that realizes we can't just pull out of of Iraq. Americans still realize this, no matter what their overall feelings on the war effort is.It is the number one reason Ron Paul has no chance, and one of the major reason Hilary is getting stomped.
It must be nice to live in a different America than the rest of Americans. And no current candidate is calling for just pulling out immediately...the closest plan is John Edwards who says all troops out in a year. Obama and Hillary plan a phased withdrawal (not complete withdrawal) by 2010 most should be out. And Hilary's plan is actually the longest withdrawal, so she is closest to a Republican position out of the Dems.Here's a poll of Americans, why don't they match the Americans living in your head? Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg Poll. Jan. 18-22, 2008. N=1,312 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3 (for all registered voters). "In your opinion, should the United States withdraw troops from Iraq right away, or should the U.S. begin bringing troops home within the next year, or should troops stay in Iraq for as long as it takes to win the war?"Withdraw right away 20%Withdraw within a year 43%Stay as long as it takes 31%Unsure 6%This is Republicans, Democrats, and Independants. If my math is correct 63% (I would call that a majority) want to withdraw from Iraq in a year or less. Source: http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm
But they have comparable electoral votes. Iowa has 7, Missouri has 11. Georgia has 15, South Carolina has 8, Louisiana has 9, Arkansas and Mississippi both have 6 and Alabama has a whopping 9. So other than Georgia, none of the 'black states' have more than 10 votes. Oh and Bush won all those 'black states' in 2000 and 2004, and Dole even managed to win Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia. So your 'black vote' is pretty much negated. But, hey..good luck with that.
Which state has the most electoral votes? California, New York, Illinois, and especially crucial Florida. No minorities or Dems in Florida?
That is probably one of the best streets in the U.S.. the music, the bums, the shops..
2 years ago Lawrence was voted by the National Coalition for the Homeless the 2nd "meanness" city in the US...which is laughable.
....something you won't see in ANY other Kansas city. That's for sure. :club: I grew up just outside of Wichita in a small town, but that city is WAAAY to conservative/old fashioned/boring for me at this point in my life.
I grew up in leavenworth. wichita is many times more exciting.
That is probably one of the best streets in the U.S.. the music, the bums, the shops..
I feel like it's slowly turning into nothing but a bar district. I'd really like to see more shops and less bars.
FYP?
I guess. Don't/didn't you live in freaking Denver, hippie capital of the world?
2 years ago Lawrence was voted by the National Coalition for the Homeless the 2nd "meanness" city in the US...which is laughable.
yes, last year I lived on 9th/ohio, the full block away from the homeless shelter when we moved in. thank god they moved that shit. I wish lawrence could just pick them all up and dump em in tonganoxie or something.
Which state has the most electoral votes? California, New York, Illinois, and especially crucial Florida. No minorities or Dems in Florida?
Uh..What? There's obviously minorities in Florida. There's a lot of old white Jews. There's a lot of Catholic Cubans who vote Republican. Florida, ethnically, really doesn't veer far from the average. White persons not Hispanic; 61.3% versus 66.4% nationally.Black persons; 15.8% versus 12.8% nationally.
Which town? I live in Pratt at the moment..
yes, last year I lived on 9th/ohio, the full block away from the homeless shelter when we moved in. thank god they moved that shit. I wish lawrence could just pick them all up and dump em in tonganoxie or something.
Yah, but there will always be a huge homeless population. Look at a place like Austin, TX. It's the same thing there. A liberal city in the middle of a conservative state...where will all the homeless look to go??

This election doesn't matter.... Soon a big CHANGE will happen when Russia makes it big move against Israel, only because Israel finally finds oil.... But that aside... its all about the secret societies, to make our world WITHOUT borders..... when in-fact the American public (non-hispanic) wants A BIG BORDER.... Another reason why the dollar is in such a poor state... The secret societies want to crush the dollar to introduce the NAA (north American alliance) currency....I mean out of all these goof balls running for office, not one has a detail plan on what they want to do, showing all facts.... All you hear is change but to what?I say take all these illegal immigrants and ship them off to the war ( non combat areas ) to free up Americans, True Americans that have fought for this country, or at least had someone in their family to fight for it... Instead of having them as BIG BUSINESS slaves for cheaper labor.... To me this whole world is screwed up and we got front row seats to the main event... So sit back and watch.... or do something that will never CHANGE anything because the secret societies already have the plan in motion...oh well, sorry for the rambling but this subject about the election is just over played with no new music to listen too...

Yah, but there will always be a huge homeless population. Look at a place like Austin, TX. It's the same thing there. A liberal city in the middle of a conservative state...where will all the homeless look to go??
Meh. I don't mind it that much. It was just creepy as hell to go take the trash out at 10pm and see some idiot carrying a bag full of cans walking up the alley.I may end up staying in lawrence after I graduate if nothing appealing materializes job-wise. That seems like a strong possibility, which really wouldn't be so bad... it's a great town to live in if you can get out of the student slums.
This election doesn't matter.... Soon a big CHANGE will happen when Russia makes it big move against Israel, only because Israel finally finds oil.... But that aside... its all about the secret societies, to make our world WITHOUT borders..... when in-fact the American public (non-hispanic) wants A BIG BORDER.... Another reason why the dollar is in such a poor state... The secret societies want to crush the dollar to introduce the NAA (north American alliance) currency....I mean out of all these goof balls running for office, not one has a detail plan on what they want to do, showing all facts.... All you hear is change but to what?I say take all these illegal immigrants and ship them off to the war ( non combat areas ) to free up Americans, True Americans that have fought for this country, or at least had someone in their family to fight for it... Instead of having them as BIG BUSINESS slaves for cheaper labor.... To me this whole world is screwed up and we got front row seats to the main event... So sit back and watch.... or do something that will never CHANGE anything because the secret societies already have the plan in motion...oh well, sorry for the rambling but this subject about the election is just over played with no new music to listen too...
:club:54m.jpg
Youths and Blacks don't vote old fogies do.McCain can't beat a Democrat he is a Democrat.
POTD
It must be nice to live in a different America than the rest of Americans. And no current candidate is calling for just pulling out immediately...the closest plan is John Edwards who says all troops out in a year. Obama and Hillary plan a phased withdrawal (not complete withdrawal) by 2010 most should be out. And Hilary's plan is actually the longest withdrawal, so she is closest to a Republican position out of the Dems.Here's a poll of Americans, why don't they match the Americans living in your head? Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg Poll. Jan. 18-22, 2008. N=1,312 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3 (for all registered voters). "In your opinion, should the United States withdraw troops from Iraq right away, or should the U.S. begin bringing troops home within the next year, or should troops stay in Iraq for as long as it takes to win the war?"Withdraw right away 20%Withdraw within a year 43%Stay as long as it takes 31%Unsure 6%This is Republicans, Democrats, and Independants. If my math is correct 63% (I would call that a majority) want to withdraw from Iraq in a year or less. Source: http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm
Um yeah so many things, where to start....Paul's main stance has been imediate w/d from Iraq.You ask someone on the street whether we should be out of Iraq, sure I can believe that people are saying numbers close to those, get them behind closed doors and you get another story.andAny president who puts a public timetable w/d is an idiot and should never even be considered. "Hey bad guys, we are going to slowly move our troops out and by 11:30 on tuesday were pretty much going to be gone, so if you want to start attacking your other citizens and begin a hostile take over of the country, that would be a good time to start" Regards, Worst President Ever.
Find me a poll that contradicts that smart guy?
The South Harrisburg Elementary school drama department recently held a poll to determine which cookie is better.EB_kids_1.jpgOh wait, I thought you said comparable
Meh. I don't mind it that much. It was just creepy as hell to go take the trash out at 10pm and see some idiot carrying a bag full of cans walking up the alley.I may end up staying in lawrence after I graduate if nothing appealing materializes job-wise. That seems like a strong possibility, which really wouldn't be so bad... it's a great town to live in if you can get out of the student slums.
Yeah. The thing I hate more than anything with Lawrence, like most college towns, is how over-priced housing, and what not, is. It's unreal how much rent is for a piece of shit 2 bedroom apartment with a roach infestation and faulty plumbing.
Any president who puts a public timetable w/d is an idiot and should never even be considered. "Hey bad guys, we are going to slowly move our troops out and by 11:30 on tuesday were pretty much going to be gone, so if you want to start attacking your other citizens and begin a hostile take over of the country, that would be a good time to start" Regards, Worst President Ever.
Could we ever reach a point to where you'd believe that it's not possible for us (US, the coalition, etc.) to do any good in Iraq?I'm not saying I think we've reached that point, or that I have any meaningful perspective on the matter (I don't). I just wonder what it would take.
Yeah. The thing I hate more than anything with Lawrence, like most college towns, is how over-priced housing, and what not, is. It's unreal how much rent is for a piece of shit 2 bedroom apartment with a roach infestation and faulty plumbing.
I pay less than $300/mo for a pretty sweet apartment with two roommates. The state street houses mostly fit your description, though.
You know you can probably buy one of those and rent it out for more than your payment, which would make you a profit. the lower interest rates help.
POTDUm yeah so many things, where to start....Paul's main stance has been imediate w/d from Iraq.You ask someone on the street whether we should be out of Iraq, sure I can believe that people are saying numbers close to those, get them behind closed doors and you get another story.andAny president who puts a public timetable w/d is an idiot and should never even be considered. "Hey bad guys, we are going to slowly move our troops out and by 11:30 on tuesday were pretty much going to be gone, so if you want to start attacking your other citizens and begin a hostile take over of the country, that would be a good time to start" Regards, Worst President Ever.
Ugh. I'd love to get in the "war debate" here, but I have to go down to that great Mass St. we were talking about, for a friends b-day. I'll just leave with this question and check back later tonight when I'll probably be too drunk to understand any response....What would be "winning" the Iraq war? Is it "waiting it out" longer than them, because that will NEVER happen. Is it killing everyone so that we're the only one's left? I'm curious what everyone's definition of "winning the war" would be.