Official Detroit Red Wings Thread

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very interesting this current game slide..Every team goes through it , the question is will they come together in time...

missed it, what happened? serious?
He pinched in and took a hit from Laperriere. It wasn't the biggest hit I've seen but it looks like Lidstrom was in an awkward position. It looked to me like he could have possibly broken his collarbone but he was acting like he was concussed. He tried to skate to the bench similar to Ron Francis a few years back. His legs were like jello and they stopped the play and helped him to the bench.1-0 Detroit now.
He pinched in and took a hit from Laperriere. It wasn't the biggest hit I've seen but it looks like Lidstrom was in an awkward position. It looked to me like he could have possibly broken his collarbone but he was acting like he was concussed. He tried to skate to the bench similar to Ron Francis a few years back. His legs were like jello and they stopped the play and helped him to the bench.1-0 Detroit now.
Chris Chelios with the goal..Here is some useless information for anyone that cares..Chris Chelios is the only NHL player that is older than the commissioner of the AHL , Darrell...
Early reports say it's a knee injury.
How about McCabe or Kubina to Detroit rumours..Lets start it...Remember Detroit fans Larry Murphy=2 Stanley Cups
i heard a stat (may be wrong) that lidstrom had only missed 26 games in his whole career due to injury. if he is injured, its gotta be pretty serious to keep him off the ice.
I thought it was less than that, but it sounds like you factored the pre-playoff rest scratches with the "due to injury" part. Either way, he's very lucky to have so few games missed.
I thought it was less than that, but it sounds like you factored the pre-playoff rest scratches with the "due to injury" part. Either way, he's very lucky to have so few games missed.
I don't think its all luck. A lot of that has to do with him, and his ability to avoid injury.Then again, I think he is Superman, and the most underrated player in the game today, if not the last 10yrs.
I don't think its all luck. A lot of that has to do with him, and his ability to avoid injury.Then again, I think he is Superman, and the most underrated player in the game today, if not the last 10yrs.
How is Nick underrated? He is nationally considered one of the best to play the game.4-0, it's fun to play a shitty team to get back in a groove.

very happy with the game so far, but Nick going down with an already injured blue line worries me. Now I'm convinced that we'll have to make a move for a d-man.

Sundin and Lidstrom are very similar in that they have been so consistent for so long....Its the Swedish thing maybe..
This game is going to get ugly at some point.
lol at Colorado. I wanted to see Babcock punch Granato.Edit: I predict Lapeirrer(sp?) will be kissing ice again before the buzzer goes. He doesn't seem to know when to quit. Lol, what a donk.

Good win. Lose Nick and still take it to a weak Avs team. So that is 3 straight shut outs against the Avs and we go 4-0 vs them this season. I miss the days when Colorado had a good team, made the rivalry more entertaining.

Good win. Lose Nick and still take it to a weak Avs team. So that is 3 straight shut outs against the Avs and we go 4-0 vs them this season. I miss the days when Colorado had a good team, made the rivalry more entertaining.
They are missing two of their best players; Sakic and Stastny.