Nude Pictures Of My Sister-in-law

i have a few questions:1) the premise of waterworld is that global warming heats up the polar ice-caps which causes them to melt and then the water level to rise. my guess is that there is 90% more polar ice cap that is under water than is above water. and since ice expands when it feezes, if the polar ice caps melted wouldn't the water level of the world go down?2) how do they have gas in water world?3) if water was to rise so high that it covered the world there would be dry land in a lot of places if there was dry land at all. K2 and everest are of really comparable heights. all the other world's 8Ks (mountains 8K kilometers or more) would also be prominent. the terrain of these mountains is for the most part uninhabitable as they are really steep except for in a few spots. why does water world not address this?4) how come no one in water world has to wear sun-glasses? when people climb tall mountains they have to wear sunglasses because the UV levels that high (altitude) are so incredibly high that even 10 min w/o UV protection can cause sunburn to the cornia. this is called "snow-blindness."i have more questions if anyone is interested.
1) Water levels would rise. Enough said.2) Gas could have been saved by some people, others use wind sailed boats.3) Maybe the mountains were altered by humans before all the ice melted since they knew they'd need somewhere to live.4) People have adapted? The Sun burns out over time and its burned out enough not to need sunglasses?
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cant go into to much detail, for space time continuim reasons, obviously, but...In the summer of 2017 we discover that our first wife, the whore, was cheating on us. When we confront her she tells

You guys know this is the internet, right?It's really, really easy to find pictures of naked girls doing all sorts of crazy things.
Yes, but I want to see that naked girl. If you've seen one girl naked, you pretty muchwanna see the rest of them naked.
I was trying to find picture of O-Dog from Menace to Society and then caption it "YOU KNOOOWIT." I couldn't find one. Pretend I did and that it's the perfect joke.then you'll know what i'm talking about at my acceptance speech for the perfect joke.
well you can take solace in the fact that I wouldn't have gotten the joke since I haven't seen that movie in like 10 years I don't think. but A for effort my good man, A for effort.oh, and I'm not sending anybody the pics. I think hblask only sent them to a few people so I'm not sending them to anybody else against his wishes.
well you can take solace in the fact that I wouldn't have gotten the joke since I haven't seen that movie in like 10 years I don't think. but A for effort my good man, A for effort.oh, and I'm not sending anybody the pics. I think hblask only sent them to a few people so I'm not sending them to anybody else against his wishes.
what about us posting robots here for Speedz' amusement?
oh, and I'm not sending anybody the pics. I think hblask only sent them to a few people so I'm not sending them to anybody else against his wishes.
unless i get his okay obv.
1) Water levels would rise. Enough said.
i stand corrected. good show.
1) Water levels would rise. Enough said.
less UV rays = more ice. no?
what about us posting robots here for Speedz' amusement?
Thank you.
I don't see the harm in that.Dear speedz99, PM sent.Yours truly,JoeyJoJo
And thank YOU. Definitely better than expected.
Henry, please stop sending me PM's of you on the toilet.Regards,Guapo
It's either that or the "before and after" shots of the inside of the toilet.

I havent been around as often lately so I can tell is this is a joke or not. Having said that..Why didnt I receive a PM?And why isnt Henry being ridiculed as much as flushwater or whatever his name was for posting pics of his sister in-law?

I havent been around as often lately so I can tell is this is a joke or not. Having said that..Why didnt I receive a PM?And why isnt Henry being ridiculed as much as flushwater or whatever his name was for posting pics of his sister in-law?
because Henry's sister-in-law is actually hot.
because Henry's sister-in-law is actually hot.
Regardless.. its still his sister in-law.Did he marry the wrong sister too?At least flushwater posted pics of BOTH his wife and sister in-law. js.
there's a rule that you don't make fun of someone if there's a possibility they'll send you nude pics of a woman
I have nudes of my hot neighbor that Im willing to send. His name is Jared.Does that count?
I have nudes of my hot neighbor that Im willing to send. His name is Jared.Does that count?
if he's not a woman, then he'd better be damn hototherwise, no dice
I'll risk it. Ship it Lolli.
if he's not a woman, then he'd better be damn hototherwise, no dice
I love women as much as the next guy, probably more.. (at lease I can honestly say Ive went down on a woman AND enjoyed it)and yes, this guy is SMOKING HOT!!