Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Is anyone still watching this show? Other than me?I love it.Questions:Is Brian Austin Green's 'girlfriend' a real person or a robot? I think she's a human, but there have been mixed signals. Is she evil? Why was she sent back? Was it the red headed lady or Sarah or Cameron that she was sent back to kill? I don't understand this subplot.Was John's 'girlfriend' sent back as well? What's going on? This last episode just gave me a bunch of new questions.
I'm watching. I like it. I'm going to answer your questions based on what I've learned and what we know so far, of course, I could have missed some things as well.David Silver's gf is human, she was sent back to get rid of Cameron. I think she was sent back with Riley (John's gf). I'm assuming she's supposed to help Silver's gf kill her while making sure John is ok. I get the feeling there's more that Riley is supposed to do that we're not supposed to know yet. Maybe, to just be his friend to keep him from going insane, and reminding him of the life that they're supposed to be fighting for.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching. I like it. I'm going to answer your questions based on what I've learned and what we know so far, of course, I could have missed some things as well.David Silver's gf is human, she was sent back to get rid of Cameron. I think she was sent back with Riley (John's gf). I'm assuming she's supposed to help Silver's gf kill her while making sure John is ok. I get the feeling there's more that Riley is supposed to do that we're not supposed to know yet. Maybe, to just be his friend to keep him from going insane, and reminding him of the life that they're supposed to be fighting for.
based on what Davids girlfreind said about how in the future John only sees Cameron, spends all his time with her, etc. (and past episodes where Cameron makes a point to let john know that she can feel) I got the impression that cameron basically becomes johns "girlfriend" in the future and they sent Riley back to hook up with him and be his girlfreind in case Davids girlfriend fails to kill Cameron
based on what Davids girlfreind said about how in the future John only sees Cameron, spends all his time with her, etc. (and past episodes where Cameron makes a point to let john know that she can feel) I got the impression that cameron basically becomes johns "girlfriend" in the future and they sent Riley back to hook up with him and be his girlfreind in case Davids girlfriend fails to kill Cameron
You just blew my mind. Seriously!?!? What have I been watching? What episode did I miss? Wow. This sucks. I need to go to the website and just start watching all the episodes until I find the one/two that I missed.
Oh.Cameron's been looking super hot lately. Which got me thinking...is her vagina penetratable? Because she's a robot.
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it had a good run but them announcing the move to "Fridays" starting in February is the shark jump that we've all been waiting for.Also, this weeks episode was confusing and poorly written. Last weeks episode with Cameron and the wheel chair guy was great however, so I have hope that there will be a few more good episodes before the impending cancellation.

• 1 month later...
Well, it had a good run but them announcing the move to "Fridays" starting in February is the shark jump that we've all been waiting for.Also, this weeks episode was confusing and poorly written. Last weeks episode with Cameron and the wheel chair guy was great however, so I have hope that there will be a few more good episodes before the impending cancellation.
I like the show but the episodes are really hit or miss this season. Some have been filler shows it seems when others have been great.

I would imagine this is more because FOX doesn't have room on other days right now.Mon - 24 and HouseTues - American Idol and FringeWed - American Idol and Lie to Me (new show)Thurs - Bones and maybe where they'll pop the AI results shows for narrowing down from 24 to 12. Plus they probably don't want to put TSCC up against SurvivorFri days works well. The other choice may have been Sundays. I don't think Fridays is a death nell. Numbers has last for years in a Friday night time slot.I do agree with the hit/miss of the episodes this year.

I like the show but the episodes are really hit or miss this season. Some have been filler shows it seems when others have been great.
agreed. the great shows have been really really good though. Like the one where the terminator went to the wrong time and built that building and hid in the wall. That whole show was awesome.
I would imagine this is more because FOX doesn't have room on other days right now.Mon - 24 and HouseTues - American Idol and FringeWed - American Idol and Lie to Me (new show)Thurs - Bones and maybe where they'll pop the AI results shows for narrowing down from 24 to 12. Plus they probably don't want to put TSCC up against SurvivorFri days works well. The other choice may have been Sundays. I don't think Fridays is a death nell. Numbers has last for years in a Friday night time slot.I do agree with the hit/miss of the episodes this year.
You might be right. We'll see.
  • 3 weeks later...
Back to back with Dollhouse (new Whedon show with Eliza Dushku)Friday nights with the family in front of the TV! Ok, maybe not....
I don't even want to TRY to remember life without the DVR.
uhh duh, TGIF.Full HouseFamily MattersStep by Step
Even farther back...Six Million Dollar ManBrady Bunch
  • 1 month later...

Might have been the strongest episode of the season. John Connor is the man and the scenes between him and Jessie and between Derek and Jessie were very well done.Too bad the show is probably going to be canceled.

Might have been the strongest episode of the season. John Connor is the man and the scenes between him and Jessie and between Derek and Jessie were very well done.Too bad the show is probably going to be canceled.
Really? That's too bad, because I love this show ,I love how dark it is. It's a little cheesey, but it has A) HOT women ( Jesse is the hottest women on TV, I think) B) Hot terminator action C) Just bleaker and more f'd up than any show on TV. I have really enjoyed these two seasons. I hope it's found an audience, I know it always does well on HULU..

Just caught up - the last three episodes have easily been the best of the entire series. It would be a shame if they cancelled it because it seems like they are just getting to the stuff they have been building to for so long.

the show has really started to hit its stride with the current theme (played out in both time periods....present and future) of "Is John Connor wrong to trust machines?"they are already canceling Life on Mars. I hope they dont cancel this too. If they take out this and Life I may have to start holding tv execs hostage.We need a network where good but ratings-flawed shows can go after the major networks lose interest.