Jay-z Lost More Than $500,000 In High Stakes Poker Game In Vegas

Mediatakeout.com is reporting that Jay-Z lost more than 500k in a high stakes poker game in Las Vegas.A source at the game told the website: "It was supposed to be a friendly game with everyone betting only [a few hundred dollars] a hand ... Jay Z was down only about [a thousand dollars] when he raised [another player] $500,000. It was a bold move for Jay Z - unfortunately his pair of queens didn't beat [the other player's] flush." The source added, "There were professionals at the table, he really should have known better than that."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Doubt its true. If its true, how incredibly stupid.Was in New York in late '06 during the World Cup soccer final with friends and sat next to Jay-Z outside at a restaraunt....had a small entourage with him. Super nice guy and so were the members of his crew.

Mediatakeout.com is reporting that Jay-Z lost more than 500k in a high stakes poker game in Las Vegas.A source at the game told the website: "It was supposed to be a friendly game with everyone betting only [a few hundred dollars] a hand ... Jay Z was down only about [a thousand dollars] when he raised [another player] $500,000. It was a bold move for Jay Z - unfortunately his pair of queens didn't beat [the other player's] flush." The source added, "There were professionals at the table, he really should have known better than that."
Jay-z needed that 500,000 like I need another bottle of crown.

It makes no sense... a player betting a few hundred isn't going to have a half mill on the table.I do love these stories though.Ooooo...this just in... I saw Bigfoot at the Stardust. He flew in his UFO.

LOL. Doubt its true. If its true, how incredibly stupid.Was in New York in late '06 during the World Cup soccer final with friends and sat next to Jay-Z outside at a restaraunt....had a small entourage with him. Super nice guy and so were the members of his crew.
A couple friends of mine had a table next to Jay-z and Beyonce at Mansion in Miami a couple years ago. One of his body guards told them they needed to put out their cigar because it was bothering Beyonce and to keep everybody from their table far away from Jay's table. My friend who is a super nice guy got up to talk to the body guard when he was making demands and instantly sucker punched my friend in the gut unprovoked.
A couple friends of mine had a table next to Jay-z and Beyonce at Mansion in Miami a couple years ago. One of his body guards told them they needed to put out their cigar because it was bothering Beyonce and to keep everybody from their table far away from Jay's table. My friend who is a super nice guy got up to talk to the body guard when he was making demands and instantly sucker punched my friend in the gut unprovoked.
LOL... we need a whole folder for these stories!One time I was parking my car and another car cut in front of me and Chuck Norris got out and I said that's my spot and he round kicked me so hard that my mom felt it in another county and then Lou Gossit Jr got out of the trunk and gave my friend $50,000 and then I was on American idol and Paula Abdul asked me to take off my pants and then..... LOL.
LOL... we need a whole folder for these stories!One time I was parking my car and another car cut in front of me and Chuck Norris got out and I said that's my spot and he round kicked me so hard that my mom felt it in another county and then Lou Gossit Jr got out of the trunk and gave my friend $50,000 and then I was on American idol and Paula Abdul asked me to take off my pants and then..... LOL.
Unfunnypostaments :club:

Even if it were true, what's the point. Jay-Z dropped $50k in the bathroom one time and I picked it up and said "hey you dropped this" he responded with "dude, that's my pocket change and I was trying to get rid of it, keep it if you want." True story...

One time Jay-Z offered to stake me in all the major poker events, and be my mentor, but soon after he mentioned something about huggling and a penis on my back, so I politely declined.I just don't find black dudes that attractive.True story...

this isnt News.News would be Jay-Z loses 300 million in poker game.that is a number that might sting a little for the guy.500,000 is like 5 dollars to you and I. You people realize how rich he is right? Like filthy philthy, with a P, H cuz hes that rich.

rappers = stupid peopleits science