PLEASE BAN ME, MODS!!

OLD
Yeah, I thought then when posting it. Sure there's quite a lot of people who haven't seen it, though, so figured I'd may as well post it.Thanks for the positive reply though. :club:
Yeah, I thought then when posting it. Sure there's quite a lot of people who haven't seen it, though, so figured I'd may as well post it.Thanks for the positive reply though. :club:
hiive seen tooabout 2 yrs ago

LOL at the OP thinking this is new. LOL at you people getting mad he didn't know. LOL at Ivey not having enough pride not to let his wife be portrayed like that. LOL at "banned" ads, there is no such thing and to assume these aren't going to be all over youtube by intentional actions makes anyone who believes it ignorant. LOL at steve7stud bragging that you have to know Ivey to really understand why the ad is classic. I don't know Ivey, so making that statement just pisses me off because obviously I don't know what classic Ivey is.

OLD
Yeah, I thought then when posting it. Sure there's quite a lot of people who haven't seen it, though, so figured I'd may as well post it.
I know it's not new. It was posted on YouTube in September so it blatantly wasn't new, but that doesn't mean that everyone's seen it.Are you saying that you only get one chance to link to something and that's within a certain time of it being released? If you miss that, tough luck; you've missed it?King, with all due respect, that's a tad of an over-reaction...I don't see why I'm getting flamed for knowingly posting something that's not new...I'm fully aware of the fact it's old. I'm also fully aware of the fact that not everyone's seen it. If you have seen it, just bypass the topic.
LOL at the OP thinking this is new. LOL at you people getting mad he didn't know. LOL at Ivey not having enough pride not to let his wife be portrayed like that. LOL at "banned" ads, there is no such thing and to assume these aren't going to be all over youtube by intentional actions makes anyone who believes it ignorant. LOL at steve7stud bragging that you have to know Ivey to really understand why the ad is classic. I don't know Ivey, so making that statement just pisses me off because obviously I don't know what classic Ivey is.
Why are you being a douche lately?