Pact Featured Member - Jan

Congratulations to ShakeZuma for being this month's PACT featured member. Shake ended 2007 with a bang heard throughout the trailer park. (her kid wasnt home) He's incredibly liked in the forum and deserves to be recognized for his character & skill. Please visit the PACT homepage for more information!pactshake.jpg

thank you, thank you. you know, all this attention and praise I've been getting recently has been very nice, but I'm more looking forward to everybody eventually getting sick of me and my sense of humor and it all backfiring horribly in my face. just like it does with women!

This is so good for so many reasons.First if it was a secret before this we now know that Beans is Pact InfoI really want to read TB/Wangs blogI would like to see the strat forums on Shake vs. Dong and wangs responses

ok, we all knew that beans was really good with detective work and whatnot, but how in the hell did he know the size of my penis? I mean, thats just damn near freaky.I'm closing my curtains.

First if it was a secret before this we now know that Beans is Pact Info
I am just a small piece of the PACT empire...Habadaba asks me to host all images placed on the PACT page so he cant be traced back to his caveFolks tend to get upset when they find out they overpaid 4000% for our junk fine store products
ok, we all knew that beans was really good with detective work and whatnot, but how in the hell did he know the size of my penis? I mean, thats just damn near freaky.I'm closing my curtains.
Wicked smart biz team, my friend...
if you didn't notice D's face, you don't know who D is.
Derekwangbearquackquack, right..?It just kinda blended visually cause I'm used to seeing Negreanu's face in that same spot and I was looking for the smaller details, I guess. Or, I'm just an idiot.What I really wanna know is who that handsome devil on the video player is..I'd suck his dick.
hihow does one become a PACT featured memebr?
Hi chrozzo,Im glad you asked that question. It a complex process that takes weeks of intesnse study to complete. Thousands of applications are reviewed and countless man hours of labor goes into deciding who the fortunate poster will be that "wears the crown" for the entire month.Some of the guidelines are as follows:- poker achievements- personality- total winnings - willingness to assist other members But, between you and me...We just pick someone that will draw the most Google hits to our site so we can unload more overpriced junk and justify the cost of advertising on our site.regards,
Hi chrozzo,Im glad you asked that question. It a complex process that takes weeks of intesnse study to complete. Thousands of applications are reviewed and countless man hours of labor goes into deciding who the fortunate poster will be that "wears the crown" for the entire month.Some of the guidelines are as follows:- poker achievements- personality- total winnings - willingness to assist other members But, between you and me...We just pick someone that will draw the most Google hits to our site so we can unload more overpriced junk and justify the cost of advertising on our site.regards,
ah...i seeHIIIIIIIIhi
Congrats Shake, it was an awesome year and you deserve the honors, fab comeback and kudos on all the dong.
2nddded
thank you, thank you. you know, all this attention and praise I've been getting recently has been very nice, but I'm more looking forward to everybody eventually getting sick of me and my sense of humor and it all backfiring horribly in my face. just like it does with women!
You got it all wrong. Your are supossed to fire it in her face.-Mr. B
You're not alone. Women over 200lbs and skanky massage parlor women .
Allegedly.
cardwarfare is an effeminate gay
I would still do him