Ok Got A Big Problem With Spyware/trojans On My Computer

Need help, anyone out there specialized in computers or aware of this problem and how to solve it. Yesterday I got some really bad virus/spyware/trojan. Everytime I open a new page on Internet Explorer, I get the following pop up that reads:"Your computer was infected by trojan Win32.Murlo (unknown variant). It's dangerous for your system (critical files can be lost)!Click OK to download the antispyware program to clean your system! (Recommended)I was definetly worried and freaked out by this thing. First thing I do is go on another computer in my house(which I am on now) to search for anti spyware/trojan softwares. Downloaded Windows Defender for free, didn't catch anything nor do anything at all for that matter. Then found this other software that is supposed to be good from the site adwarepro.org. Ended up spending $39 on this software. I installed it, scanned for viruses/trojans/keyloggers/spyware, etc. It picked up a ton, then I repaired all of that. However now I try booting up Internet Explorer again, and yet again the problem is still there popping up at every new page with the same message. I am really irritated and worried about this. I haven't really been on that computer other than trying to solve the problem to avoid doing anything more wrong. I emailed the support for this software stating this problem still being here and waiting for a response. Just hoping theres someone that knows how to resolve these types of computer problems.

Yesterday I got some really bad virus/spyware/trojan. Everytime I open a new page on Internet Explorer, I get the following pop up that reads:"Your computer was infected by trojan Win32.Murlo (unknown variant). It's dangerous for your system (critical files can be lost)!Click OK to download the antispyware program to clean your system! (Recommended)
There's a good chance that the message is actually generated by malware as a trick to get you to buy some software.Download the free version adaware from Lavasoft. Try running that.If that doesn't work, try downloading Hijackthis. It's harder to use, but it'll probably be able to solve your problem.
There's a good chance that the message is actually generated by malware as a trick to get you to buy some software.Download the free version adaware from lavasoft. Try running that.If that doesn't work, try downloading Hijackthis. It's harder to use, but it'll probably be able to solve your problem.
Exactly.Ad-Aware and Hijackthis are the answer.I used these along with Spybot Search & Destroy and CCleaner and CWShredder. All free.Cleaned it up for me.

There is a lot of malware out there that will pretend to be an anti-malware program and "detect" viruses that aren't really there in an attempt to get you to buy the full version of their software (which is just more spyware and crap and never actually does the job it advertises). So don't pay attention to what the warning message says, as it's the message itself that is the problem and needs to be removed. Those things are also notoriously difficult to fully remove so be careful and make sure you're thorough.

well you guys called it, according to these links and websites, this Trojan Win.32 is:Trojan (Trojan.Win32, Trojan.Agent) is a destructive program that masquerades as a harmless application. The worst kind of Trojan is the one that claims to be a legitimate program to remove viruses from your PC, but really re-infects your computer with viruses. Rogue anti-spyware programs will often install a Trojan (Trojan.Win32) to download a trial version or to pop up fake security warnings that look similar to Windows notifications, in order to trick you into purchasing their full version. Rogue anti-spyware programs that use Trojans -- such as IEDefender, Zlob, AntiVirGear, SpyShredder, WinAntiVirus Pro 2007, Ultimate Cleaner and SecurePCCleaner -- should not be trusted.

umm this spyhunter thing i downloaded works however theres a catch because it detected the trojan however they want you to pay to remove them. Any free options out there, I'm currently getting screwed with all these "free" programs that are supposed to delete the trojans yet all they do is scan for free.
whatever this spyhunter thing I downloaded from this site, now i am restricted from opening programs like AIM or anything else. This is slowly getting worse.need free sites that remove at this crap...I'm having a hard time figuring out what is legit or fake and what is "free" or free.
whatever this spyhunter thing I downloaded from this site, now i am restricted from opening programs like AIM or anything else. This is slowly getting worse.need free sites that remove at this crap...I'm having a hard time figuring out what is legit or fake and what is "free" or free.
If you're having trouble with IE, switch at least temporarily so you don't have to fight with it while you're trying to fix the problem.Start with downloading Firefox.
If you're having trouble with IE, switch at least temporarily so you don't have to fight with it while you're trying to fix the problem.Start with downloading Firefox.
Wouldn't make any difference if I used Firefox. This trojan attacks your entire browser so any type of internet you open up, it pops up and annoys you until you get off.

On a positive note, due to Gatortom's extremely incredible and generous help for the past 3 hours, I was able to get rid of this annoying trojan. Thanks again Gatortom, highly recommend this guy if you're having a PC problem.

Wouldn't make any difference if I used Firefox. This trojan attacks your entire browser so any type of internet you open up, it pops up and annoys you until you get off.
That's why I was suggesting getting an entirely different browser.AIM is an application on top of IE, so it makes perfect sense that you'd get the same problems from it.
That's why I was suggesting getting an entirely different browser.AIM is an application on top of IE, so it makes perfect sense that you'd get the same problems from it.
From what I read online regarding this trojan, no matter what browser you open (IE, Firefox, Safari), it will still be there and infected.Though I do agree, Firefox is better than IE, however IE is like windows and capatible with everything.
god, I can't believe the OP actually paid for anti-spyware software. Ever ran an unpatched win2k machine connected to the internet before?
The last computer I worked on the guy did the same thing. I think it probably works a lot.

last week I got attacked by some rogue anti-spyware thing that said I had 30k pieces of adult content and some trojans on my computer and it really freaked me out so I bought it but after it froze 1 day into the scan and googling it I figured out it was all a scam and ya I got scammed for 30$ called AdvancedCleaner. I read something about the OP using the software that your computer recommended lemme tell you I'm never doing that again.

last week I got attacked by some rogue anti-spyware thing that said I had 30k pieces of adult content and some trojans on my computer and it really freaked me out so I bought it but after googling it I figured out it was all a scam and ya I got scammed for 30$ called AdvancedCleaner. I read something about the OP using the software that your computer recommended lemme tell you I'm never doing that again.
Man, you need to get laid