The Well: Pokerzealot

Since the well with Hoosieralum went really really well (get it? well? its a pun, chyea!) I think we should continue this. GrinderMJ said I should just go ahead and start the thread myself. For those who dont know me, I am an extremely successful internet poker player of many stake levels, and more importantly, an original charter member here at FCP. I know what it takes to survive in the poker world becuase I have been using poker as my only source of income ever since quitting my job at the hut (thats slang for pizza hut). chyea lets get this started.first question: (hey man, how did you get your start in poker?)eh ill just answer that now. well it all started when i quit my job as i said, and then I started playing poker.(word dog? damn! i mean, its like, damn son! ya know?)

I might do one of these tomorrow if 2 things happen.1. I am sober enough because I am celebrating the end of exams.2. Anybody actually gives a damn about my poker career and the stuff I have to say.

What limits do you play?Any advice for those who play professionally or just as a hobby?Tell us more about you.What's your biggest cash?Other basic questions.

hey im new here and im a charter member so i can getthe benefits. but i just wanted to say i hope to learn some stuff and help people with their poker skills. ive been lurking here for a month or so. heres my rap to introduce myself:yo, my poker skills is hotwhat you got?im a poker zealot (that means that i like poker)cya around
im going to be making all my income off of poker starting next week, chyea!!ive decided that i can make more money off of my poker skills than my pizza skills so i quit my job at pizza hut. i was getting $6.50 an hour so i told my boss i was taking out the trash and i just left that spot for good.now im gonna make my living off of online poker. i already know i can make more than $7 an hour online so living expenses wont be a problem. any advic?ewish me luck!!! HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you get a professional poker player off your porch? Pay for the pizza.Patrick
I am just going over some of your old posts. Pretty much certain this is going to be the most entertaining well yet. Best rap since Prahlad Friedman
I might do one of these tomorrow if 2 things happen.1. I am sober enough because I am celebrating the end of exams.2. Anybody actually gives a damn about my poker career and the stuff I have to say.
Yes, zimmer, we love you !I hope you took some ibuprofen and a big glass of water before going to bed.
chyea I am an extremely successful internet poker player of many stake levels, and more importantly, an original charter member here at FCP. at the hut (thats slang for pizza hut)chyea (word dog? damn! i mean, its like, damn son! ya know?)
Ryland ?
Yes, zimmer, we love you !I hope you took some ibuprofen and a big glass of water before going to bed.
Drinking Gatorade or water before bed reduces hangovers soooooooooo much. So true.