The Well: Pokerzealot

Best and worst advice you have received.
the best advice i have received is to quit your job and play poker no matter what, if youre good enough of course. but thats kinda some advice i gave to myself.worst advice was to try living out of my car for a while. that was also my own idea.
Tell us a little about yourself? and your poker story e.g. how you got into poker and how your journey has been wee i love these
well before i quit my job i met GrinderMJ and he got me into poker. we used to play heads up all the time back in the day. i realized i was basically a child prodigy at it and thats when i decided to become pro. its been all good since then son! im makin bank chyea
I prefer "The Well: Balloon Guy". Just sayin. I R Serious.
Please do not do this for many reasons:1. I like the concept of the Well and if this type of thing gets going they will disappear.2. see number 1That this all.But thanks Gallo
the best advice i have received is to quit your job and play poker no matter what, if youre good enough of course. but thats kinda some advice i gave to myself.worst advice was to try living out of my car for a while. that was also my own idea.
It seems like to me your best advice here is actually the worst advice, but that's just my 2 cents.

Totally random thought, but if Ryland had started a Well before "the incident", that may have been the superthread to end all superthreads.. well, until Bob locked it by page 2.. :club: