Daniel's "ph" Blog

Daniel and Phil have no problems with each other, this is a case of somebody "busting the balls" of somebody who they are friendly with. Daniel and Phil have the same agent who is one of Daniel's best friends. If Daniel thought that Phil would have a problem with this he wouldn't write it. Phil seems to take the attitude that any publicity is good publicity as long as they spell your name right.

LOL at the DN blog.At this point we know that PH is the most conceited person in poker though.I actually enjoy reading PH's blog. Its cool to look into what rich poker players do with their lives. Even though he does come off as having a Im better than you attitude, its still an entertaining read.

I'm a big fan of both DN and PH and i have to say both of their blogs are rediculous. Hellmuths blog is arrogant and useless and pretty much has nothing to do with poker. DN blog is totally uncalled for. People read blogs to track what is going on in the players games and lives, Phill DID NOT do a mock blog after DN made his divorce public, he doesn't denounce his trips, or his golf gambling or his friends. Phil is totally over the top and is extremely detailed, to the point of coming off like a donkey but still Daniel shouldn't have been immature enough to dedicate the time and effort to picking apart Hellmuths blog. I for one am a much better blogger, and have great respect for the blog. I am probalby one of the best bloggers in the world and many people come to my office to smell the rich mahogany where I write the blogs. There are people that want to have me write all blogs since I am so good.Also i don't know if this is good fun or not, and if hellmuth and DN are friends ( I don't think they are) but it really sounded like their is a lot of animosity. I am a really good friend, many people want to be my friend. I am probably the best friend there is. As a matter of fact many dogs are mad at me for being a better friend than they are.When talking about the charity tournament and saying he was disappointed that they raised 120k for charity and next year he wants to raise 400k, i don't think he was stating it should be done because he's a "Poker Icon" i think he just wanted to raise the money for charity. I am very good at understanding what people mean, many times I do not even have to know the person and I can tell you what they meant, how they feel, and why they are wrong!Gotta say i'm dissappointed that DN stooped so low. Have I mentioned how good I am at the Limbo?
fyp

For what it's worth, I would like to defend Phil on a couple of points.Us rich guys DO have a lot better life than the rest of you. We DO do things that are funner, and they cost more than you can imagine. We drive cooler cars, eat better food, and when we are in public places that you can get into also, they rope us off from you so that you cannot touch us.Other than that Phil was WAY out of line.And while we're on the topic, when you board a plane, and I am in the first class seat ahead of you, if you cannot make it all the way through first class before you have to wait for the woman who wants to put her carry on in the overhead, then please wait outside the plane as is your place. You are not suppose to stand near me, the air in first class is better and you did not pay for the right to breath it. Also the stewardress that is bring my free drink cannot move fast if you are blocking the aisles. So if you can't rush through first class, then wait. thanks, enjoy the one bag of peanuts (we get unlimited bags).

Us rich guys DO have a lot better life than the rest of you. We DO do things that are funner, and they cost more than you can imagine. We drive cooler cars, eat better food, and when we are in public places that you can get into also, they rope us off from you so that you cannot touch us.
High five!
High five!
High Five indeed.In fact our high fives are probably higher and fiver than most peoples.Which is cool.I also didn't want to rub it in, but they even pressurize the air in first class more than coach, resulting in us getting less jet lag than the people in coach.
lmao..why is everyone so offended by a joke..it was funny, relax.
Easy for you to say, you probably don't own 12,000 shares of Pro Player Energy Drink Stock Options.
By the way, on Phil Hellmuth's website it says at the top he has "no comment" on a current youtube video. Does anybody have any idea which one he's talking about.
i think hes on about that car crash video
and topicwise, dont be freaking babys, daniel thought it was funny an wanted to pick up on it.. i love hellmuth but hes the very LAST one who you need to feel sorry for... i mean hes telling people they cant even spell poker, certainly a litte mocking at his blog aint wrong
For what it's worth, I would like to defend Phil on a couple of points.Us rich guys DO have a lot better life than the rest of you. We DO do things that are funner, and they cost more than you can imagine. We drive cooler cars, eat better food, and when we are in public places that you can get into also, they rope us off from you so that you cannot touch us.Other than that Phil was WAY out of line.And while we're on the topic, when you board a plane, and I am in the first class seat ahead of you, if you cannot make it all the way through first class before you have to wait for the woman who wants to put her carry on in the overhead, then please wait outside the plane as is your place. You are not suppose to stand near me, the air in first class is better and you did not pay for the right to breath it. Also the stewardress that is bring my free drink cannot move fast if you are blocking the aisles. So if you can't rush through first class, then wait. thanks, enjoy the one bag of peanuts (we get unlimited bags).
Yes but then you risk the chance of tripping over one and getting accosted from the blind side by the bouncer.

Srsly low class to write about Chip and that other crap in the same blog.... and thinking about himself soooo much that when he compliments Chip, he's actually trying to make himself look classy by writing about not going up and talking to his kids because he has so much respect and says "maybe they'll read about it in my blog". Yeah, like Chip Reese's family is going to check Hellmuth's blog once a day to see if he said anything about Chip. Give me a break. I bet he had never even met Chip's kids before. What a doooooosh.

I told PH about the blog today. He was cool with it as expected. Then I told him I mentioned his nipples twice and he was like, "Oh no!" LOL.
Now you went and got that image in my head again ...:club: therapy aint cheap and now this month is on you sir !

this topic is getting old, can we lock this? When people don't have lives they need to get into someone elses (hense the guessing about everything in DN's life)I suggest locking this up, and if you had something to say just read the 3 pages.. its already been said =) Just had to add this in " :club: "

this topic is getting old, can we lock this? When people don't have lives they need to get into someone elses (hense the guessing about everything in DN's life)I suggest locking this up, and if you had something to say just read the 3 pages.. its already been said =) Just had to add this in " :club: "
gipple?