Dear Ouch 8-s

Dear Ouch 8-s:My internet plan has a monthly download limit that is insufficient for my needs.Should I cough up the extra dosh to get it increased or should I just download pictures of girls with smaller boobies?
ask lois, he has a thread ideally suited to this.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i recommend inventing a time machine, taking the computer back to 2005, leaving it somewhere secure, and now going to get it. GO!i'm in the middle of my own little computer issue but i will think about this some more tomorrow.
Okay, Ouch. So I got a Delorean, and there's a storm brewing on Sunday that should strike the old clock tower with lightning at 12:03 AM, where should I go to get up enough speed so that I can be going exactly 88 mph at that time?So....uh...yeah. Found out that the guy who hooked his external to my laptop had the exact same issue w/ his cpu, so I think I can remove needing a new motherboard from the solutions.Lemme know if you got anything else to try. Thanks.(Or on reformating w/out disks)
Dear OuchI hear you are a linux guy...Can you hook me up with useful links for ubuntu that I may not have found in my random internet searches?
not a linux guy - try strat or mln_falcon - but the ubuntu forum was really helpful when i was experimenting.
Dear OuchI hear you are a linux guy...Can you hook me up with useful links for ubuntu that I may not have found in my random internet searches?
I just recently erased Windows on a laptop and installed Ubuntu..... I'm by no means an expert, but what do you need to know that is not on one of the top google results? I've had pretty good luck looking stuff up there.

Dear Ouch,Who the fuck are you?hahahaha, get it? get it?aaaaanyways, I'm probably gonna be buying an external hard drive today, and I know I've asked you before and I'm sure you gave me wonderful answers, but I didn't pay any attention to you because I am rather unintelligent. What is a good brand to get? also, I read on a few of the reviews on bestbuy.com about people complaining about that fat124324 thing. what is that, how can I tell if it has that or not, and if it does, can it be changed easily?kthnx

Dear Ouch,Who the fuck are you?hahahaha, get it? get it?aaaaanyways, I'm probably gonna be buying an external hard drive today, and I know I've asked you before and I'm sure you gave me wonderful answers, but I didn't pay any attention to you because I am rather unintelligent. What is a good brand to get? also, I read on a few of the reviews on bestbuy.com about people complaining about that fat124324 thing. what is that, how can I tell if it has that or not, and if it does, can it be changed easily?kthnx
i don't think so. just buy whichever one you're going to buy and leave me out of it.
I just recently erased Windows on a laptop and installed Ubuntu..... I'm by no means an expert, but what do you need to know that is not on one of the top google results? I've had pretty good luck looking stuff up there.
Well actually I'm installing it on a SunBlade 1000, so its a totally different animal than a home pc.
Dear Ouch,My laptop is busted in two. Does duct tape REALLY fix everything?
unfortunately, no. but if you use enough, you won't be able to tell it's broken. i recommend wrapping it several layers deep around the monitor and keyboard areas for maximum effect.
your best bet is to hope Shake gets into the market for one.
well, with any luck he'll pretend to need one & start a thread. people like giving him advise & i can leech their input.
well, with any luck he'll pretend to need one & start a thread. people like giving him advise & i can leech their input.
I think shake should just start a "Shake's Recommendations" thread, since he doesn't listen to anyone else's.
I think shake should just start a "Shake's Recommendations" thread, since he doesn't listen to anyone else's.
oh man, thats such a good idea.so anyways, I wanna start with a good external hard drive to recommend. what do you think that should be?
oh man, thats such a good idea.so anyways, I wanna start with a good external hard drive to recommend. what do you think that should be?
Whichever one you already decided on.

Dear Ouch,I am thinking about making a computer-related purchase and was hoping you could help me out. In your esteemed opinion, what do you think is a good...Hey Shake, what did you want to know about again?A what?Oh, ok.external hard drive. What kind of external hard drive would you recommend for someone? I mean for me. What would you recommend for me?Was that ok, Shake?

Dear Ouch,I am thinking about making a computer-related purchase and was hoping you could help me out. In your esteemed opinion, what do you think is a good...Hey Shake, what did you want to know about again?A what?Oh, ok.external hard drive. What kind of external hard drive would you recommend for someone? I mean for me. What would you recommend for me?Was that ok, Shake?
yes that was fineso ouch, why don't you answer joey's question