Fcp - Pokerstars Challenge #3

fitz, my guess doesn't exactly match yours, but it's close. I think it will read something like "Anyone who signed up at <the signup link> before <date> will receive FPPs for their play equal to what Platinum Stars earn between <date1> and <date2> (this time period being 1 week)." (With the same method of crediting them as they did the $10 challenge 2 bonus, so we won't see them right away. And, of course, a caveat that if you happen to be Supernova or above, this promotion won't downgrade you.)Don't get me wrong, I'd love for your guess to be right instead :)And Bob, thanks for the effort you and the people at Pokerstars have put into this promotion.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4th challenge sounds like those who register will "graduate" to the next fpp level. Bronze will become silver, silver -> gold and gold -> platinum, for the time period offered.Thanks to Bob, FCP and Pokerstars for these. You guys are great.

Thank you Bob, FCP, and Pokerstars for the promotions. Although I did not get to participate in all of the promotions, it was fun and a nice way to drum up interest. I can say that now I have a new site to visit each day and read even if I don't post items. I have been introduced some some great people because of this promotion and for that, I cannot thank those people enough. I hope all have fun this weekend and do well for FCP.

Welcome to the funny farm PearlJam !I've been up all night and still have 99 VPP's to go to EARN MY PLATINUM STAR the good old fashioned way.......by donating my money to the other players :club: I don't believe I've ever done a barrage.............so I'll bring some dead money to the table for the Sunday $100,000. I'll use my free $10 from challenge # 3. I'm not sure about next weekend, but this Sunday, I hope to see many of you there (but don't raise my blinds :D )My name on PStars is similar..............finztothelft

Srsly, people complaining about free stuff is weak.You don't have to play the 100K this week to enter the sat promo.Bob and the guys at stars are awesome for setting this up.:club:

4th challenge sounds like those who register will "graduate" to the next fpp level. Bronze will become silver, silver -> gold and gold -> platinum, for the time period offered.Thanks to Bob, FCP and Pokerstars for these. You guys are great.
Can we make Supernovas = Supernova Elites?O wait, the hard workers get screwed again :(j/k.or maybe i'm not.
So any idea what the numbers are on how many FCPers played on Sunday?
85 registered FCP players played in the $100K on Sunday so that means there will be 17 seats added to the satellite this coming Saturday.
85 registered FCP players played in the $100K on Sunday so that means there will be 17 seats added to the satellite this coming Saturday.
I know I'm probably blind, but where is the satellite?Been looking under Tourney>Private
I know I'm probably blind, but where is the satellite?Been looking under Tourney>Private
Tournament # 69204430 FCP Hundred Grand Barrage Tournament under the Private tournaments at 15:30 ET ( 3:30 PM ET ) Sat Dec 8th. Registration starts at 2:30 PM ET.

Hi Bob, I entered the Tournament, got especially up at 5 am for this. I just like to wish everyone "Good Luck"Back to my coffeeBrissie

Thank you FCP for the oppertunity to play in this mornings one hundred grand tourney, it was my first time but from now on I will try to play every Sunday even so I did not make it half ways.Brissie

Thank you FCP for the oppertunity to play in this mornings one hundred grand tourney, it was my first time but from now on I will try to play every Sunday even so I did not make it half ways.Brissie
I'm glad you've found that you enjoy the Sunday $100K. Poker Stars designed it as an "event" that the average player can look forward to every week like the Sunday Millions for those with a bit more.