This guy is a ****ing beast. Am I the only one that realizes what I am seeing here? This guy is better than Jordan, yes you heard me correctly, better than Jordan. He is far and away the best player in the game right now...I don't see anyone as a close second. Is anyone watching some of the stuff this guy does?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You didn't finish college, what's he supposed to think?

I remember Jalen Rose talking about taking money once. Like, people become outraged and act like it's a bunch of greedy assholes ruining the integrity of the game, but even if you have a problem with

LBJ > MJ

This guy is a ****ing beast. Am I the only one that realizes what I am seeing here? This guy is better than Jordan, yes you heard me correctly, better than Jordan. He is far and away the best player in the game right now...I don't see anyone as a close second. Is anyone watching some of the stuff this guy does?
Off the Crack.If he was that good, he would have managed at least a single win in the finals, he didn't.
Off the Crack.If he was that good, he would have managed at least a single win in the finals, he didn't.
that's such a week argument Shaq in his prime got swept at least twice in the finalsi think shaq and kobe together only one one game against detroit that one yeardid you see that pathetic attempt anderson V made at that game winner in that one gamehe had without a doubt the worst 2-11 in the history of the nba finals - Jordans second best teammate in any of his championship years was leagues better than the cavs 2nd best playerif you switched lebron with tracey mcgrady and let him run he'd be averaging 35 and 10 easilythe guy is averaging 30 - 8- 8 with a sucky team and a coach who won't let him run the floor
two flaws...First of all, being swept means he's bad. Jordan got swept in 2 of his first 3 playoff series, both against boston. Being swept only means your team doesn't match up well at all against the other team, not that your best player is of inferior talent.second flaw. He got swept.. IN THE FINALS!?!?!?! I seriously think that was the worst team that has been in the NBA finals in my life time. The fact that they even made it to the finals is an absolute miracle. Jordan didn't win a playoff series till his 4th season, and didn't make it to the finals until his 7th. Lebron is way ahead of that curve I'm not prepared to say Lebron is better than Jordan.. for one thing they are very different players. But Lebron is a freak. End of story. We'll see if he shows the mental toughness, the commitment to getting better year after year after year that jordan had. But I don't know how anyone, after watching that miraculous detroit-cavs series, can doubt lebron at this point.

Lebrons on the ball defense and jumer prohibit him from being better than Jordan, yet.Or better than Kobe, yet.I will say that there has never been a player that took the ball to the rim with the power and grace of Lebron. NEVER. And its not even close. (That I've ever seen, obviously. Although its hard to imagine anyone else coming close.)

terrible anology he was on a weak orlando team at the beginning of his career
do you know what an analogy is? it's a perfect analogy - star with a weak supporting cast getting sweptare you seriously telling me that this supporting cast is worse than lebron's - this is penny when he was healthy - nick anderson before he lost his game - Horace Grant!!! Dennis Scott - Brian Shaw!!Shaquille O'Neal | Anfernee Hardaway | Nick Anderson | Horace Grant | Dennis Scott | Donald Royal | Brian Shaw | Anthony Bowie | Jeff Turner | Geert Hammink | Anthony Avent | Darrell Armstrong | Brooks Thompson | Tree Rollins | Keith Tower |
do you know what an analogy is? it's a perfect analogy - star with a weak supporting cast getting sweptare you seriously telling me that this supporting cast is worse than lebron's - this is penny when he was healthy - nick anderson before he lost his game - Horace Grant!!! Dennis Scott - Brian Shaw!!Shaquille O'Neal | Anfernee Hardaway | Nick Anderson | Horace Grant | Dennis Scott | Donald Royal | Brian Shaw | Anthony Bowie | Jeff Turner | Geert Hammink | Anthony Avent | Darrell Armstrong | Brooks Thompson | Tree Rollins | Keith Tower |
this laker team got swept by the spurs in the conference finals1 Shaquille O'Neal 2 Elden Campbell 3 Glen Rice4 Robert Horry 5 Travis Knight 6 Eddie Jones7 Corie Blount 8 Rick Fox 9 Sean Rooks 10 Kobe Bryant 11 Derek Harper 12 Dennis Rodman 13 Derek Fisher I guess Shaq sucked in his prime
that's such a week argument Shaq in his prime got swept at least twice in the finals
Allen Iverson took a worse 76ers team to the finals and single handedly beat a better Lakers team in LA than the Spurs team LeBron faced. Shaq wasn't being called the best player ever when he had just taken Orlando to the finals. He was clearly over matched by the experience of Hakeem.
two flaws...First of all, being swept means he's bad. Jordan got swept in 2 of his first 3 playoff series, both against boston. Being swept only means your team doesn't match up well at all against the other team, not that your best player is of inferior talent.
When has Jordan EVER lost in the Finals? We're not talking playoff series, were talking Finals... If your good enough to get there, be good enough to not get owned in every single game before being called the best player in the league. If there was ever a sport where one player can singlehandedly turn the tide of a game it's basketball, especially sine LeBron has the ball in his hands every single play.
second flaw. He got swept.. IN THE FINALS!?!?!?! I seriously think that was the worst team that has been in the NBA finals in my life time. The fact that they even made it to the finals is an absolute miracle. Jordan didn't win a playoff series till his 4th season, and didn't make it to the finals until his 7th. Lebron is way ahead of that curve
Lebron wouldn't sniff the conference finals, let alone the NBA finals if he was facing the 80's Celtics or late 80's/early 90's Pistons. Did we forget how pathetic everyone has been calling the east for the last 5 years?
When has Jordan EVER lost in the Finals? We're not talking playoff series, were talking Finals... If your good enough to get there, be good enough to not get owned in every single game before being called the best player in the league. If there was ever a sport where one player can singlehandedly turn the tide of a game it's basketball, especially sine LeBron has the ball in his hands every single play.
i was in chicago before pippen and grant got there - the writers were saying that michael was destined to be the ernie banks of basketballname a worse supporting cast in the finals ever than that cavs team minus lebronThe fact that the Lakers took one game off against Philly is so irrelevant as to be absurdthe cavs had the ball with 20 seconds left to win the game and anderson verrajo made one of the worst efforts at scoring in the history of basketball
The fact that the Lakers took one game off against Philly is so irrelevant as to be absurd
LMAO... any Lakers fans want to step up and tell me they took the night off in game one of the finals?That's ridiculous.
LMAO... any Lakers fans want to step up and tell me they took the night off in game one of the finals?That's ridiculous.
well the next four games seem to prove that they had taken them too lightly in game one and then flipped the switchnot to mention larry brown is 100X the coach mike brown isstill one fluke victory is no reason to rag on lebronhe's been the best 19, 20 , 21 , 22 and 23 year old player in league history what do you want from himagain name a finals team with a worse 2-10 than that cavs team
this is one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard. By this argument, lebron would be considered a better player if he would have lost to detoit in 5 gam than his is for winning that series and then getting swept by a superior team that his team matched up horribly against.

Nobody can deny that LeBron is playing absolute sick basketball. He's won Eastern player of the month for two months in a row, and his last 10 games have been crazy. He's scored 30 in 8 of them and in the last 5. In his last 3 games have you seen how he always beats the buzzer-a half court 3, a long distance 3, a sweet layup, than that sicknasty dunk.

again name a finals team with a worse 2-10 than that cavs team
I'm not digging through every team in finals history. Even any that I find you would just debate endlessly in an effort to make Lebron look better than he actually is.
this is one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard. By this argument, lebron would be considered a better player if he would have lost to detoit in 5 gam than his is for winning that series and then getting swept by a superior team that his team matched up horribly against.
Your twisting what I am saying. Any player as dominating as everyone is claiming Lebron is, should be able to win one time against a better team based on his ability to carry his team through a game at least one time in 4 nights... right? When Jordon was coming into the league, the East had plenty of deep talented teams (hi2u Celtics teams with HOF'ers that come off the bench), all of which are superior to any team LeBron has ever faced. The current Pistons are the only team he has gone through that even post a threat and they had depth issues last year. The Spurs owned them so bad people are asking the rules be changed to the top 16 teams overall and not the top 8 from the east and west as it currently is.
Your twisting what I am saying. Any player as dominating as everyone is claiming Lebron is, should be able to win one time against a better team based on his ability to carry his team through a game at least one time in 4 nights... right? When Jordon was coming into the league, the East had plenty of deep talented teams (hi2u Celtics teams with HOF'ers that come off the bench), all of which are superior to any team LeBron has ever faced. The current Pistons are the only team he has gone through that even post a threat and they had depth issues last year. The Spurs owned them so bad people are asking the rules be changed to the top 16 teams overall and not the top 8 from the east and west as it currently is.
OK-if nobody else is, I will start making excuses. The man just singlehandedly brought back his team from an 0-2 deficit to win four games in a row. I mean did you watch game 5 vs. Detroit? He was tired and exhaused after a long season doing everything by himself. I know what you are going to say-but Michael Jordan was never too tired or exhaused, but Lebron just had a baby also and maybe basketball was not at the top of his priority list.
OK-if nobody else is, I will start making excuses. The man just singlehandedly brought back his team from an 0-2 deficit to win four games in a row. I mean did you watch game 5 vs. Detroit? He was tired and exhaused after a long season doing everything by himself. I know what you are going to say-but Michael Jordan was never too tired or exhaused, but Lebron just had a baby also and maybe basketball was not at the top of his priority list.
Yes I saw it, it was a phenomenal performance. If basketball wasn't at the top of his list, how did he pull it off? If he is tired now, how will he handle the long season in 5 years? These are poor excuses...The thing is, he doesn't need excuses. He is one of the better players in the game today. But saying he is flat out the best when he hasn't done as much as players who are currently playing, let alone living legends like Jordan is a bit much for me to swallow.
Yes I saw it, it was a phenomenal performance. If basketball wasn't at the top of his list, how did he pull it off? If he is tired now, how will he handle the long season in 5 years? These are poor excuses...The thing is, he doesn't need excuses. He is one of the 2 best players in the game today. But saying he is flat out the best when he hasn't done as much as players who are currently playing, let alone living legends like Jordan is a bit much for me to swallow.
FYPAnybody who argues that that LeBron isn't at worst one of the top 2 players in the NBA today is lying to themselves.By the end of his career I think he'll be considered one of the all time greats and maybe be in the conversation as the best ever.
FYPAnybody who argues that that LeBron isn't at worst one of the top 2 players in the NBA today is lying to themselves.By the end of his career I think he'll be considered one of the all time greats and maybe be in the conversation as the best ever.
Kobe is flat out better, and considering I hate Kobe and his team I'm not tossing that out there lightly. I'd say so is KG, and I'd toss in some names like Chris Paul and probably Duncan when healthy though he seems to be slowing down a little. Big men don't get the consideration they deserve when talking about the best players because they don't make as many high light reel plays as guards/small forwards.Also, you're making a huge leap of faith that he goes through his career without any major injuries. He could just as easily be three seasons away from being the next Grant Hill.Also, I was just looking at shot charts, Lebron can't shoot for crap from 12-18 feet or on the right hand side of the court. See for yourself
you swap lebron for jordan in his prime ( pick a prime) and they are still likely to get swept by the spurs, and would be a huge dog in the series.Lets hold off on judging lebron like this, until, you know.. he reaches his prime. that's all I'm saying, is that Lebron is insanely scary, because of how early he's doing what he's doing.
you swap lebron for jordan in his prime ( pick a prime) and they are still likely to get swept by the spurs, and would be a huge dog in the series.
Wrong. Jordan would have never been swept by that Spurs team.