*** Official Sunday Million Thread

Best of luck fella's. I should have got up and plyed this this morning, it looks like it would have cost me about the same as the $10 rebuy anyway.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

joe99: grinder u pick up at the right time everytiimeAGame18 [observer]: HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD U YOUR MY HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOstephan66: nice catchMcLovin444 [observer]: AWESOMEummm...he had KK over TT and 77??? where's the catch..TID Grinder!!!!J

Still here silent railing the forum at work. HH would be awesome if someone can do one every now and then.Finish work in about 90 mins... any idea how long till the FT would start approximately?
couple hours id' guess. We're not particularly close. And in regards to BK having a percentage: He has 50% again.
couple hours id' guess. We're not particularly close. And in regards to BK having a percentage: He has 50% again.
Congrats on your run Grinder, I have a question though. Why give anyone a % of yourself in a relatively small buy-in online tourney? $215 bucks isn't really a lot of money, I can understand that in the 5k and 10k buyin events, people sell pieces of themself but why the SM?Anyone can respond to this.
Congrats on your run Grinder, I have a question though. Why give anyone a % of yourself in a relatively small buy-in online tourney? $215 bucks isn't really a lot of money, I can understand that in the 5k and 10k buyin events, people sell pieces of themself but why the SM?Anyone can respond to this.
BK backs me in everything I play (everything up to the 1ks). The tourney buy ins add up every week, and sometimes it gets very stressful, so I wanted to go back to this for a while.
Probably since its mostly a crapshoot considering how many ppl are in it, its usually like throwing away 200 bucks. If you can get lucky though.........
Probably since its mostly a crapshoot considering how many ppl are in it, its usually like throwing away 200 bucks. If you can get lucky though.........
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaseriously