Interesting Statistic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about you guys, but I tend to get real anal when I blow a load of chips trying to bully people with my aggressiveness...Moral of the story: Don't push it too hard or eventually it will come back to bite you in the a$$

sucks to be sitting on a real heater, and erecting a huge stack and make it to the bubble and having it burst on you, then getting accused for chip dumping, which makes you disqualified. :club:

I'd rather miss with Big Slick from an early position and hurt my house image, than to try and push out a rock with nothing but air.And if I know a buddy is patiently waiting to crush us all with a monser, first-in vig is a must.. I positively can't stand holding my nose and coming over-the-top with weak holdings when he's got the room dominated.

I'd rather miss with Big Slick from an early position and hurt my house image, than to try and push out a rock with nothing but air.And if I know a buddy is patiently waiting to crush us all with a monser, first-in vig is a must.. I positively can't stand holding my nose and coming over-the-top with weak holdings when he's got the room dominated.
As always you come through in a pinch.