Exclusive Fcp Freerolls And Promotions At Pokerstars

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your case you can just buy in directly and there is $500 added to the main $10+$1 tournament for this challenge.Other promotions will appeal to both tournament players and cash game players. Even those who play higher limits.Once all the promotions are laid out it will make sense. In the first challenge a player can freeroll his way to the $10+$1 tournament with the added money and win some money. With the money that they win in the first challenge they'll be able to take advantage of the promotions in the later challenges.
Good stuff, thanks bob.
Thanks. This sounds fun. Potatoman brought up a good point, though. The start times are a difficult fit with west coast work hours. Maybe the start times in future challenges could be staggered so some days start an hour or two later?
Work hours?what is this thing called work hours?
thanks very much for this !question though; will we be credited with a tournament ticket in our stars account, or how will it work (already registered using the form on fcp)
All tournaments will be password protected and we'll be posting the password in the FCP Forum about one hour before the start of the tournaments.The main reason for the registration is so that you are eligible for some of the later promotions that don't involve tournaments.
All tournaments will be password protected and we'll be posting the password in the FCP Forum about one hour before the start of the tournaments.The main reason for the registration is so that you are eligible for some of the later promotions that don't involve tournaments.
ah great, thanks for clearing that up :club:
Guess I won't be playing then.
EST is GMT - 5, provided we are in GMT + 1, that gives us the ability to start playing at 3AM !Dunno how long it will take, but we can at least consider it will be 2hour+, so for us Europeans, we might win the tournament before going to work !(and if we don't, well, losing a game isn't that hard, if we need to be in time for a job...)w00t !

I have the same problem with the time constraints, being GMT+2...what time would that put me at when the tourney starts?

for all the people who want chipsets, chipsets, and more chipsets! Come play the negreanu open ever tuesday and wednesday night at 9 PM EST. You can win a chipset there and if a random donk like me can do it, anyone can!Great promo bob i am looking forward to this.

I don't know what timezone that based in but during the weak I work for 40 hours at an office and 9 hours in a supermarket and on top of that I have 2 nights of soccer practice so during the week I can't win a chipset :club: :(Question behind this; Is the Neg-O ever in the weekends?

I registered, but got no e-mail. I'm pretty sure I used the correct e-mail address, though.Hmmm... Bob?(No reference to any Hanson songs intended. :club: )
We aren't e-mailing anybody from the registration. The reason for the e-mail is another way to cross refrence in case of a typo in the account name.We collect the registrations and then pass them along to Poker Stars.
We aren't e-mailing anybody from the registration. The reason for the e-mail is another way to cross refrence in case of a typo in the account name.We collect the registrations and then pass them along to Poker Stars.
Thank you, sir!
If it's +$500 you have to name it the "Ain't life half a grand" tournament :-P
Hey Yoda, don't forget the $500 worth of entries being given away in the freerolls which makes the grand :club:
But why I can`t see this tournament in pokerstars Private section?
The tournaments are there. You probably have a tourney filter that isn't showing them since they are listed as announced and not registering yet.