Official Manu Ginobili Thread

Wow you take some silly leaps don't you.Crawford isn't the best player on the Knicks, he isn't their leading scorer either. Maybe you should watch some NBA games and and learn about something other than going down on the Argentinian national team.
http://www.nba.com/knicks/stats/...speechless face? He's their leading scorer by more than 3ppg...make senseaments?
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i respect ur love for ginobli. but does this really warrant its on thread? I think not, we might as well start a kobe or pau gasol thread.. he is playing ridiculous of late thoughand i think the kurt thomas trade is great for the spurs... they are so stoked to have gotten him... What are your thoughts on brent barry?

i respect ur love for ginobli. but does this really warrant its on thread? I think not, we might as well start a kobe or pau gasol thread.. he is playing ridiculous of late thoughand i think the kurt thomas trade is great for the spurs... they are so stoked to have gotten him... What are your thoughts on brent barry?
I started it as a man crush on Manu. But it's kind of the "official Spurs thread" I guess. I mean anyone can start a thread on their favorite player.I think Barry is a system player that fits in well for the Spurs. He can't play D, can't create his own shot, and can't really dribble anymore. But he can shoot that set shot great and with Parker, Ginobili and Duncan creating wide open shots for him he fits. So I think he'll come back, but who knows.I'd like to see him back in a Spurs uniform for the playoff run. I feel really confident in them for the playoffs like I did last yr. But really, I'm a basketball fan first and the Western conference playoffs is gonna be super awesome to watch the whole way.
And Jeff Van Gundy during the Suns-Pistons game says Ginobili is the 2nd best SG in the NBA to Kobe.
Jeff Van Gundy is an idiot.So is anyone that still puts 'aments' at the ends of words because they think it's clever or funny.
Jeff Van Gundy is an idiot.So is anyone that still puts 'aments' at the ends of words because they think it's clever or funny.
LOL. We're talking about one of the best coach's minds in the NBA right? The guy who improves team defenses immediately? You're right, you're smarter than him. You, the guy who came out and said I'm an idiot because Crawford isn't the Knicks best player and certainly isn't their leading scorer. Then I link it to you 2 hours later and Crawford is leading scorer by 3ppg.You have 0 credibility and clearly make up everything you say. That's fine, it is a forum and you can use your opinion. But you are not an authority and have proven several times that you don't put any research in to what you say.

Very high level game being played right now. There was Ginobili getting the last shot again and coming through, just one of the most clutch players in the league. I don't have a good feeling right now though, Duncan and Ginobili are playing lights out and it's tied. Plus the Mavs had some sloppy turnovers, so that will probably get cleaned up. Spurs need a strong bench game in the 2nd half, I'm hoping Finley and Udoka can get on and Bowen needs to start hitting his corner three.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!Nothing I like more than to see Cuban all sad behind his team's bench. Even Nowitzki getting bailed out on every fucking play can't get them a W tonight. Huge win!

From ESPN.com, 2nd bullet point.. Reppin' Manu HARD.Can't believe no one posted this in here.. Shows how Manu is actually on par with Kobe for production this year.. amazing..
I didn't want to link it since his first point is how underrated the Raptors are and some people would say how unreasonable Raptors fans are if I posted it.

Honestly, Manu is playing the best he ever has. Obv makes me very happy, I'm excited about the postseason.Right now, I'll put up who I think has the best chance to win the Finals in order.1. Lakers2. Spurs3. Celts4. Pistons5. Mavs6. Jazz7. Suns8. Hornets9. Cavs10. WarriorsSuper excited about Ginobili!

Honestly, Manu is playing the best he ever has. Obv makes me very happy, I'm excited about the postseason.Right now, I'll put up who I think has the best chance to win the Finals in order.1. Lakers2. Spurs3. Celts4. Pistons5. Mavs6. Jazz7. Suns8. Hornets9. Cavs10. WarriorsSuper excited about Ginobili!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That Yao Ming voodoo doll was a shrewd investment.. Time to move on the the Camby/Iverson doll? ;)Oh, and btw, retire the Brandon Roy doll, you don't want us having too many ping pong balls.. We may draft another big man with injury problems. :club:
Right now, I'll put up who I think has the best chance to win the Finals in order.1. Lakers2. Spurs3. Celts4. Pistons5. Mavs6. Jazz7. Suns8. Hornets9. Cavs10. Warriors
Cavs should be much higher and Mavs much lower.
Cavs should be much higher and Mavs much lower.
Cavs 6 games over .500 in the East. Mavs 19 games over .500 in the West. I think the Cavs have very little chance of making the Finals and if they did somehow, they would be a sacrificial lamb, as opposed to the other Eastern teams.I'm giving Kidd the benefit of the doubt and think they have a chance to make things click.
Ginobili was on Jim Rome today. The radio show. Everyone is calling him Dracula now, because on the radio he sounds exactly like Dracula.
Dammit, I wish I caught that...I'm assuming I can find it somewhere on internet. I'll look into that tomorrow. Love me some Rome and some Ginobs, so I'm sure I'll be happy.

After listening to Ginobili on Rome today, I respect him as a person and think he is a great team player. However, he still annoys the ever living sh(i)t out of me with his style of play.

LOL. Yeah this is Duncan's team. 2 missed layups and missed foul shots down the stretch...great officiating today too. Horrible execution down the stretch, especially by Duncan. Missed free throws by Ginobili, Duncan, and Parker late in the game though. That was pretty piss poor basketball. Probably the worst I've seen Duncan play, outhustled, outclassed, and couldn't finish around the bucket. But then again, that's what he does against Amare, just gets outplayed all day long.edit: Oh, and great no call on Ginobili getting hammered by Shaq, but Shaq gets a foul when Ginobili was LAYING down and Shaq DIDNT TOUCH HIM. sigh, frustrating how poorly that was called and how bad they played. Two games in a row. Someone needs to step up their game besides Manu.

skillz you have turned me into a Manu fan.
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Let's recruit some more!Anyways, big game tonight for Ginobs, 0pts, 10 assists at the half, ends with 13 points, 14 assists. Pretty big game all around, and a total team effort led by Duncan. It would seem to me Pop asked Manu to distribute more and shoot less, which he did very well. A 3 game losing streak would have been pretty devastating, but I still don't think they're playing their best ball.