Official Manu Ginobili Thread

I didn't see this the first time.Isn't it all the more impressive that Manu is the #1 player on the Spurs then? As opposed to Marion being *gasp* #3.
Over the course of his career Marion and Amare are nearly virtually even in that stat, and both of them are ahead of Nash.. who last time I checked was a two time MVP.
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the course of his career Marion and Amare are nearly virtually even in that stat, and both of them are ahead of Nash.. who last time I checked was a two time MVP.
Yawn, I'm bored of this. I'm not even arguing with you anymore.
Yawn, I'm bored of this. I'm not even arguing with you anymore.
No argument to be had, the stats are there. Manu's numbers are historically not really much better than Parker's. You would site this year where Manu's are up higher, totally ignoring that I said historically. I would point that out, you would say I'm changing the subject because anything that doesn't make Manu out to be the best player in the league can't be correct. I tell you that you need to stop changing the stat were talking about or respond to what I originally said, and wash/rinse/repeat.Done, cool... word.The Boston/Detroit game is more entertaining than going over this with you.
When I physically threaten someone over the internet and tell people to suck my dick like you have let me know.
I ahve asked u to quote where i said this many times and u have yet to do so. Wow, you are a loser.
I ahve asked u to quote where i said this many times and u have yet to do so. Wow, you are a loser.
Ok, if you insist... see bolded section.
we were owned in the nat'l championship because most of the players went out to a club the night before the game and got ****ed up, we were a step slower than florida in that game. Also, after one of our best players scores on the opening kickoff his own damn player hurt him during the celebration. but who ****ing cares that was last year u ****ing idiot, you are trolling and clearly you are a moron. come ot ohio and say that shit plz you loser fucck. are you even a michigan fan you you really have nothing better to do? you sir are the epitome of a shiittty internet forum troll, nerdy piece of shiiit. You know this is full contact poker, have you contributed anyting here poker related or is all you do piss people off and act like a jackass all the time? I know i have never ever seen you post anything poker related or paprticipate in playing poker either. This must just be what u do everyday, lurk around in the sports forum and general forum speaking you mind about thigns even thoguh no one gives a flying fucck what u ahve to say anyways. If the Buckeyes win out and take down the nat'l championship please agree to stay off of FCP forever if you think they have no shot.

and where did i threaten physical violence???? What i meant by that was i really dont think you would come to Ohio and say those things, but if you would happen to ahve the balls to do so then more power to ya. Dude, don't you see that you're the worst kind of troll? You go into poeple's threads that they make and just bash their teams? No one no one ****in likes you. Go ice fishing and fall in plz.

and where did i threaten physical violence???? What i meant by that was i really dont think you would come to Ohio and say those things, but if you would happen to ahve the balls to do so then more power to ya. Dude, don't you see that you're the worst kind of troll? You go into poeple's threads that they make and just bash their teams? No one no one ****in likes you. Go ice fishing and fall in plz.
Last I checked, this was a public forum, you don't own any post you make or thread you start. Do you understand that? You have come into threads I started and responded with a bunch of garbage many times, check the worst cheer thread for the latest example. For someone who gets all offended when I respond to your threads you sure like to fling shit in the ones I've started. Why are you in this thread anyway, do you even know who Manu Ginobili is or were you just following me around to troll... it's not hard to figure out.No one likes me, thats odd I have gone on trips with people from this forum. I talk to several people from this forum outside of here, play live games with them, etc etc... Go ice fishing and fall in... nice, even philly fans don't stoop to those levels.
  • 3 weeks later...
I must say the Spurs are just your average good team without Ginobili.
VINDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!They'll be fine. It's like each one of the big 3 is taking a week off at a time until playoffs. They didn't run this strategy by me, but I'm ok with it.
  • 2 weeks later...

God the Spurs look like crap. Finley is shooting well. Ginobs can't make a shot, but is still working hard as always. Everyone else looks like trash. I love watching Laker backup centers torch Duncan all half long. Udoka looked alright too. Horry looked ridiculous, I think he fell down 4 times in 2.5 minutes.

I just turned on the game in time to see Manu chuck up an air ball and the Lakers up 7 without Bynum.On the bright side, it's not the playoffs... the Spurs will probably be fine when they come around.