Supernova + 5000th Post

157824 hands of NL/LHE , and a lot of stupid tourneys later, I finally hit supernovaAnd after 2 years of non-quality posts, I finally hit 5k.Yes I felt this deserved a thread of it's own.

157824 hands of NL/LHE , and a lot of stupid tourneys later, I finally hit supernovaAnd after 2 years of non-quality posts, I finally hit 5k.Yes I felt this deserved a thread of it's own.
Congrats!

Has Stars sent you an e-mail about this?What do you get as far as perks go now?I'm a Goldstar and have been for most of the year and I get a nice FPP accellerator and automatic entry into big freerolls.

And to think of the many times you tried to convince you you weren't a balla.Very nice work. :club:
so with your winrate, i did some quick calculations and it seems that you're stuck about 15 billion dollars this year. eek.:club:
New thread to celebrate 5,000th's post is so yesterday
Couldn't find anywhere else to post this and din't want to start a thread and I don't mean to hijack this thread either...but lol on BGs thread being locked. lmao!!Oh and congrats TB!!
Has Stars sent you an e-mail about this?What do you get as far as perks go now?I'm a Goldstar and have been for most of the year and I get a nice FPP accellerator and automatic entry into big freerolls.
Dear tb17,Congratulations! You have achieved the "Supernova".We invite you to learn about your many new PokerStars VIP privileges byvisiting http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/supernova/Sincerely,PokerStars Team.As far as perks, I can pretty much get 2k FPP a day (1 VPP = 4x FPP) by playing like 800 hands which takes like an hour. so 7 hours a week = free sunday mill entry, and stuff like that. Also there are 50k freerolls weekly, where only like 800-100 join, but first prize is about 9500. I plan to win one of those in the next year.Other than that I dunno, if I work really hard I can get entry into PCA, but I doubt I can keep the drive needed to play 100k hands in 3 months, so I'm just gonna save my FPP, and use it to buy into ME + Prelims.
Couldn't find anywhere else to post this and din't want to start a thread and I don't mean to hijack this thread either...but lol on BGs thread being locked. lmao!!Oh and congrats TB!!
My first locked thread...Supernove thing seems cool, good for you.
Just as it was getting legs too.
We hadn't even got to the part where someone tells us why we aren't charitable enough cause we don't serve food to pgymie children in the hospital on Ramamdan/end hijack
Dear tb17,Congratulations! You have achieved the "Supernova".We invite you to learn about your many new PokerStars VIP privileges byvisiting http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/supernova/Sincerely,PokerStars Team.As far as perks, I can pretty much get 2k FPP a day (1 VPP = 4x FPP) by playing like 800 hands which takes like an hour. so 7 hours a week = free sunday mill entry, and stuff like that. Also there are 50k freerolls weekly, where only like 800-100 join, but first prize is about 9500. I plan to win one of those in the next year.Other than that I dunno, if I work really hard I can get entry into PCA, but I doubt I can keep the drive needed to play 100k hands in 3 months, so I'm just gonna save my FPP, and use it to buy into ME + Prelims.
You know how I know you're Asian? Nice job.
You know how I know you're Asian? Nice job.
loooooooooooolNice job Teddy!!! How many fpp's is your mom? I have like 300 or so...is that enough???
Yayyy!Nice job TB