4. 4. Peanut Butter side on the top or the bottom

• Bottom
  5. 5. Crust or No crust

• Crust
    • No Crust
  6. 6. White or Wheat

• White
    • Wheat

Yeah I apply the jelly directly on top of the peanut butter as well, and have even been known to eat open-faced pb&j sandwiches.
Were you raised in a barn? Did you sleep amongst the piglets?Do you have no shame?
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since nobody in the house eats the heel of the bread loaf, often I will take that and put some pb&j on it, then fold it in half for a kind of burrito to go along with my sammich and chips.

Seriously this is ridiculous. White bread, Skippy creamy, jelly on top of the PB, keep the crust. Man law.
QFMFT
Prepackaged PB&Jinterior-left-prod-strawb.jpgJust keep frozen until ready to eat.Then let thaw at room temperature for one hour.
You sir, must now turn in your man card.Pre-packaged, FROZEN pb & j.....;alkdjflajfjlksadjfldajfldjfljds :club:
You sir, must now turn in your man card.Pre-packaged, FROZEN pb & j.....;alkdjflajfjlksadjfldajfldjfljds :club:
I don't have a man card.I was pointing out how ridiculous it is. You know, waiting an hour for your sandwich to finish thawing.It's best to assume that all my posts are jokes.
Peanut ButterRightNoTop (because it will stick to the bread when you put it together. If you put the jelly on top it will fall off as you are placing it.) DuhCrustWhite
A truer statement has yet to be made in this forum.How 60 % of you voted for pb on top is a mistery...

PEANUT BUTTER JELLYPEANUT BUTTER JELLYPEANUT BUTTER JELLYPEANUT BUTTER JELLYDO THE PEANUT BUTTER JELLY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLYPEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT

A truer statement has yet to be made in this forum.How 60 % of you voted for pb on top is a mistery...
easy.you put the pb side on top of the jelly side, then defy the laws of physics or gravity or something else science-y, and flip the damn thing over to eat it, pb side on bottom...i think i'm still talking about pb&j, but i might have just made a joke about my mom.
I explained this in another thread (yes there are two separate threads that are debating this topic) and the proper technique is to place the peanut butter piece on top first, then turn the sandwich over so that the jelly is now on top. this prevents soakage. that isn't a word.edit: god damnit
It was that homo.
Considering I was the first to vote and we went 40 straight eating their crust, you're wrong asian.
A chinklet. bahahahhahawikipedia is an asians friendThe racial makeup of the city was 46.9% White (29.7% White/non-Latino[56]), 11.24% African-American, 10.0% Asian, 0.8% Native American, 0.16% Pacific Islander, 25.9% from other races, and 5.2% from two or more races. 46.5% of the population were Hispanic or Latino (of any race.[57] 42.2% spoke English, 41.7% Spanish, 2.4% Korean, 2.3% Tagalog, 1.7% Armenian, 1.5% Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin) and 1.3% Persian as their first language.[58] Since the mid-80's Los Angeles has been a minority-majority city.
I don't have a man card.I was pointing out how ridiculous it is. You know, waiting an hour for your sandwich to finish thawing.It's best to assume that all my posts are jokes.
Noted.Sorry for missing the sarcasm.