Anyone See Raymers Chat Yesterday In Me

I agree here, not to mention how the original question was phrasedjburn812 [observer]: hey greg how do you feel about DN calling you all idiots for your bashing of the WPTFossilMan [Commentator]: his statement was the idiotic onejburn812 [observer]: why do you feel that wayWhat the hell did he expect raymer to say?"I think DN's statement was honest and correct, we are all idiots".
lol exactly

i wasnt attempting to create anything, i was trying to get some insight on what i saw, or i guess on what i thought i saw. Apparently i took what Raymer said out of context, and i should just be banned for that. I mean, is it not common knowledge that DN and Raymer arent exactly buddies, and that they have a very different outlook on the whole lawsuit issue. Oh yes, and excuse me for not having exact quotes on what was said at the table, even though i think i stated more than once that i wasnt sure if that was exactly what was said. I guess you just had to see it all, which i did, to get the feeling, like i did, that raymer was berating 2 of the players at the table, and DN. That said, im done defending myself, and if you think i should be banned, i really dont care, i have done nothing wrong.

Shall we do a little recap on the WPT lawsuit? Sure, why not:-Group sues WPT-WPT slings mud back at players regarding online poker calling out Chris Ferguson and Howard Lederer as owners.-I chime in against the lawsuit and the negative press it could create for poker (specifically online), explaining how no good can come of it. Many respected players fully agre with me (Mike Sexton, Chip Reese, Doyle Brunson, Erik Seidel, John Juanda, etc.)-Raymer calls me a moron and when busting out of a tournament says, "Good, he is a tool."-I fire back a few comments of my own. That was then, what has happened since?-The UIGEA. No proof that the two are correlated, but I don't see how the WPT lawsuit helped any.-The 25% U.S. taxation law being enforced in 2008. Again, not saying this has anything to do with the lawsuit, but if it did, how bad would that suck, right?-The lawsuit has made precisely zero process in any way, shape, or form. I never called the seven players idiots, and MY comments certainly weren't idiotic at all and I think time has shown that.

Shall we do a little recap on the WPT lawsuit? Sure, why not:-Group sues WPT-WPT slings mud back at players regarding online poker calling out Chris Ferguson and Howard Lederer as owners.-I chime in against the lawsuit and the negative press it could create for poker (specifically online), explaining how no good can come of it. Many respected players fully agre with me (Mike Sexton, Chip Reese, Doyle Brunson, Erik Seidel, John Juanda, etc.)-Raymer calls me a moron and when busting out of a tournament says, "Good, he is a tool."-I fire back a few comments of my own. That was then, what has happened since?-The UIGEA. No proof that the two are correlated, but I don't see how the WPT lawsuit helped any.-The 25% U.S. taxation law being enforced in 2008. Again, not saying this has anything to do with the lawsuit, but if it did, how bad would that suck, right?-The lawsuit has made precisely zero process in any way, shape, or form. I never called the seven players idiots, and MY comments certainly weren't idiotic at all and I think time has shown that.
Besides the obvious conflict w/ Raymer and Gordon how are you with the others? You seemed to get along w/ Lederer the other night pretty well on PAD.

I must make my statement since I am being brought up here..... Raymer was extemely out of line and berating someone that had just busted him out of a tournament... As a pokerstars representative, he was acting extremely out of line and it really pissed me off.... As a representative of the game of poker and Pokerstars he should not act in this way... He made several inappropriate comments, so I decided to call him out because of his irratic behavior... He had already said some things painting DN in a negative light which obv. we can't be having... So I asked him that question and he responded with the following comment... This is also out of line... He is a representative of the Site and so is DN I don't care what anyone says to you, you do not bash business associate and someone who he probably respected way before he was anyone in poker... He then followed that with a few more comments trying to validate DN being an idiot... Which were pretty invalid.

Greg Raymer has no business saying ANYTHING about Daniel. Especially on a public Pokerstars table. They are now on the same team.It's just bad business. Daniel, are you going to bring this up to the higher ups in Stars management and have a sit down with Raymer on the ethical repercussions of his statements towards you?

Greg Raymer has no business saying ANYTHING about Daniel. Especially on a public Pokerstars table. They are now on the same team.It's just bad business. Daniel, are you going to bring this up to the higher ups in Stars management and have a sit down with Raymer on the ethical repercussions of his statements towards you?
doubtful.Stars likes any extra press they can get on behalf of their players, star or not.HU for ROLLZ!!!11!!!1!

I keep trying to get a visual image in my minds-eye of Raymer "typing something"; all I can seem to visualize is a keyboard covered in hamburger grease, smears of chocolate and random splotches of HoHo creme filling, all sitting on top of a half-eaten leg of mutton.

There is a huge difference between calling someone an idiot and saying that something someone said was idiotic. Clearly Raymer feels as though his stance on the issue is correct thus deciding comments against it are wrong or idiotic. I think it is safe to assume that Daniel believes that Raymers stance is idiotic but I wouldn't assume he thinks Raymers an idiot.

So basically, what we have here is Raymer reiterating his feelings toward DN that he has made publicly known for quite some time.Standard.I'm sure glad the OP started a thread to figure this out.Misc-Sherlock.jpg

lol, I love all the nutbaggers.
this has nothing to do with nuthugging
So basically, what we have here is Raymer reiterating his feelings toward DN that he has made publicly known for quite some time.
pretty much .i honestly think raymer is out of line with how he said his response not becouse i like daniel but becouse how immature it is to defend your self by putting another person down . course i do this all the time but im not in the spotlight and everthing i say doesnt go on a forum that every one reads
So basically, what we have here is Raymer reiterating his feelings toward DN that he has made publicly known for quite some time.Standard.I'm sure glad the OP started a thread to figure this out.Misc-Sherlock.jpg
Yes your exactly right. I mean, you've nailed it. I think your missing the point here. Raymer is a member of team pokerstars. DN is a member of team pokerstars. Dont you find that while playing in the biggest online tournament of the year, in front of what is im sure a huge audience, that it is the wrong time and place to show your ass. Ambassador, hardly. Mentor, doubtful. Role model, questionable. Do me a favor. Watch Raymer play sometime online, and i assure you you'll see what im talking about. Maybe not every time he plays, but this is certainly not the first time ive seen some, shall you say, questionable behavior. Oh and by the way, what would you think if he were referring to you, about a matter that has nothing to do with pokerstars, and you werent even there to defend yourself. Wouldnt you be happy if someone told you about it. Maybe i did come off wrong in my op.....but then again, i really dont care. I could care less about what you think jeep, and if it makes you sleep better at night flame away.
I must make my statement since I am being brought up here..... Raymer was extemely out of line and berating someone that had just busted him out of a tournament... As a pokerstars representative, he was acting extremely out of line and it really pissed me off.... As a representative of the game of poker and Pokerstars he should not act in this way... He made several inappropriate comments, so I decided to call him out because of his irratic behavior... He had already said some things painting DN in a negative light which obv. we can't be having... So I asked him that question and he responded with the following comment... This is also out of line... He is a representative of the Site and so is DN I don't care what anyone says to you, you do not bash business associate and someone who he probably respected way before he was anyone in poker... He then followed that with a few more comments trying to validate DN being an idiot... Which were pretty invalid.
Is it possible for you to go in and get everything you and him wrote and post here for Daniel?He was looking for that yesterday or the day before.Im not sure if it is possible to do that though as ive never tried it myself...
I keep trying to get a visual image in my minds-eye of Raymer "typing something"; all I can seem to visualize is a keyboard covered in hamburger grease, smears of chocolate and random splotches of HoHo creme filling, all sitting on top of a half-eaten leg of mutton.
SouthParkWoWLoser.jpg

Raymer wasn't upset at the player who knocked him out. He was upset at another person at the table who was rooting against him when he was all in and taunted him after he got knocked out. He was definetly justified in getting upset.

Raymer wasn't upset at the player who knocked him out. He was upset at another person at the table who was rooting against him when he was all in and taunted him after he got knocked out. He was definetly justified in getting upset.
raymer is so 2005 quit living in the past ...

Can we have this thread grow some legs and get to 26 pages like the bkice thread please?We're close. We've got the funny vets making jokes whenever they can, we've got the guys who read the first page and respond, regardless of whether or not its been said before. It's an endless cycle of fun.