Wcoop Event #17 $320 6-max

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a;lkjsdf;askljdfdamn it work!?!?!? anyway good luck to all fcpers in this. pmj for the win one time?edit- hard for pmj to win if he is not in so i guess its whatarunaa for the win

OOOOO AHHHH OOOOH OOOOH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPokerStars Game #12283140214: Tournament #70000017, $300+$20 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/09/26 - 15:10:42 (ET)Table '70000017 446' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: SweetFlower5 (3420 in chips) Seat 2: tb17 (2950 in chips) Seat 3: FrankieYale (3280 in chips) Seat 4: Obbe (3290 in chips) Seat 5: balleklorin1 (2550 in chips) Seat 6: phyllis (2510 in chips) FrankieYale: posts small blind 10Obbe: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to tb17 [9c Ac]balleklorin1: folds phyllis: folds SweetFlower5: raises 40 to 60tb17: calls 60FrankieYale: folds Obbe: raises 180 to 240SweetFlower5: calls 180tb17: calls 180*** FLOP *** [7c Jd 8c]Obbe: bets 500SweetFlower5: calls 500tb17: raises 1200 to 1700Obbe: folds SweetFlower5: calls 1200*** TURN *** [7c Jd 8c] [4s]SweetFlower5: checks tb17: bets 1010 and is all-inSweetFlower5: calls 1010*** RIVER *** [7c Jd 8c 4s] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***SweetFlower5: shows [Kd Kh] (a pair of Kings)tb17: shows [9c Ac] (a flush, Ace high)tb17 collected 6650 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6650 | Rake 0 Board [7c Jd 8c 4s Tc]Seat 1: SweetFlower5 showed [Kd Kh] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 2: tb17 (button) showed [9c Ac] and won (6650) with a flush, Ace highSeat 3: FrankieYale (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: Obbe (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 5: balleklorin1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: phyllis folded before Flop (didn't bet)

a;lkjsdf;askljdfdamn it work!?!?!? anyway good luck to all fcpers in this. pmj for the win one time?edit- hard for pmj to win if he is not in so i guess its whatarunaa for the win
Ya, no weekday WCOOPs for me. :(JC and Loosh are good short handed..is JC even playing?
Ya, no weekday WCOOPs for me. :(JC and Loosh are good short handed..is JC even playing?
Dude, take off work, spark up a fatty on the way home and play in these bitches!Oh, if JC is playing, he is probably playing bad.
I can't pass on a 6 max tourney.... :club:
Obv...One of my fav poker moments ever (sad its not my own), is when I predicted you'd win that 6 handed event on pokerroom and you did. Your roi in big buy in (online) 6 handed events has to be insane still...

Just saw this hand go down:stacysmom raisesIftarii 3betsstacysmom 4betsIftarii min 5betsstacysmom tanks and foldsIftarii shows Q5cSo sick. (he plays the $10K HU weekly challenges btw)I doubled with aces. Up to 1300 again. glglgl me. *sigh*Mark

Just saw this hand go down:stacysmom raisesIftarii 3betsstacysmom 4betsIftarii min 5betsstacysmom tanks and foldsIftarii shows Q5cSo sick. I doubled with aces. Up to 1300 again. glglgl me. *sigh*Mark
What is this limit poker? How was one of them not all in or at least have 80% of their stack in at that point?

lol Mark are you playing another acct? I'll report you unless you give me 1k.6800 at break, yes I'm going to break early.NM, I saw AT in the BB and had to play, 7200 at break

What is this limit poker? How was one of them not all in or at least have 80% of their stack in at that point?
If they have 6k each.Raise to 90raise to 300Raise to 1000raise to 1700
Lftarii had about 8000, and stacysmom 6000, blinds 15/30. It was very sick. Mark
lol Mark are you playing another acct? I'll report you unless you give me 1k.6800 at break, yes I'm going to break early.NM, I saw AT in the BB and had to play, 7200 at break
No normal account, I'm just hidden from you ;)God I hate that my protege has 5X my chipstack.Mark
If they have 6k each.Raise to 90raise to 300Raise to 1000raise to 1700
lol @ minraise for the 5th bet.I'm at work so I don't know stacks...just seemed like a lot of raising to fold early in a tournament. TB is a BULLLLDDDOOOOOOZZZZEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Someone donate 500 chips to you on break? See you sitting with 7265 at the break. Just couldn't resist leaving while en fuego could you?
I actually haven't been on fire, people have been raising my c-bets so badly
Obv...One of my fav poker moments ever (sad its not my own), is when I predicted you'd win that 6 handed event on pokerroom and you did. Your roi in big buy in (online) 6 handed events has to be insane still...
that was sick i remember it well i think he won like 68k or something like that. i wish i saved the aim chat we had right after he won it was awesome.