• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

i can't stay long but pat go to my house pick up mingus and rex and fly to new zealand i think they're ready to join the team.
For sure. I can def see Rex in the 'young, up-and-comer' role on the team.Keep your eye on this Rocho character...it sounds to much like 'ocho' and I once lost to a guy who only had 8 fingers.
For sure. I can def see Rex in the 'young, up-and-comer' role on the team.Keep your eye on this Rocho character...it sounds to much like 'ocho' and I once lost to a guy who only had 8 fingers.
what is really cool about rocho is that he actually is missing a toe and carries with him a harpoon gun just in case we do ever run into leopard seals which he did indeed warn me about day 2 of my training. he won't let me have carry it yet though cause i shot a hole in the side of a research station one night while he was sleeping.
if i have to come back to the states and slap the taste out of your mouth i'm gonna be pissed.
Tommy you are wanted in the "new challenge/old challenge" thread...
so i heard "what happened to chucksty?" where's he been, who's that guy? well let me address some of those questions, during the wsop pat jackson of pmjackson21 notoriety was staying with me and we found ourselves watching one of the world's most intriguing and fascinating pieces of film ever created; 8 below. anyway the movie left me with an empty feeling inside, all i wanted to do was get my sled dog on. So you ask, where is chucksty? Im currently at a research station at mcmurdo sound at 77°55'S Latitude 166°39'E(antarctica for the noob or south pole for the truly noobian) with a guide nicknamed rocho from New Zealand and my newly purchased pack of sled dogs. It's ****ing awesome, ty paul walker.
Is Antarctica the new code for hookers & blow?
if i have to come back to the states and slap the taste out of your mouth i'm gonna be pissed.
see, if you would have said this to begin with the thread would only be 17 pages long and it would be done with.
what is really cool about rocho is that he actually is missing a toe and carries with him a harpoon gun just in case we do ever run into leopard seals which he did indeed warn me about day 2 of my training. he won't let me have carry it yet though cause i shot a hole in the side of a research station one night while he was sleeping.
Standard Tommy...always shooting holes in walls with harpoon guns...sigh.I assume the missing toe is due to frost bite and he covered that on day 3?
Dude, you have a whole sled team full of dogs.What?They're YOUR dogs.
paid almost 25k for all 8 but if and when i come back i can sell them again. but they are so awesom, the leader, greybone is such a bad ass ************ it's sick