• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

he came pre packaged, i'd ask rocho he'd probably know more he's sleeping. i'm assuming, actually i won't assume i don't really know but he just rules. i mean they are all awesome i have a particualr fondess for this one named tracker he's got a funny ass personality.

What color is greybone?
grey and white, who'd have thought, one blue eye though.
how did he become the leader? was it natural order, or did you hold some sort of single elimination tournament?
A prophet once said:“If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone.”- Jack Handey
he came pre packaged, i'd ask rocho he'd probably know more he's sleeping. i'm assuming, actually i won't assume i don't really know but he just rules. i mean they are all awesome i have a particualr fondess for this one named tracker he's got a funny ass personality.
Does Tracker specialize in anything?...besides having a funny personality that is!
above was a misquote that was in response to drawindead i do not bang my dogs..... yet.
It'll get lonely. Trust me. You got room for one bad ass black lab pupppy who can maul a grasshopper with the fierceness? I'm moving soon and I'm in a quandry. His name's Sammy and he's a swell guy. As a bonus.. He is not neutered.

well pat i'm glad you asked, you'd think tracker would specialize in tracking and you know what maybe he does, but i haven't seen him track shit although he did take down a couple birds so i guess that's kind of tracking what he does love to do though is a)chase his tail and b)jump up in the air and do these psuedo kickflip kind of things which are hilarious to watch. he also likes to get his fake hump on with dharma.

Here is my new "bling" watch: 24e624b0a6.jpg
DUDE!!!! I have that watch. . I got it like 5-7 years ago, but obv I don't wear it anymore. It was sweeeeeeeeeet
well pat i'm glad you asked, you'd think tracker would specialize in tracking and you know what maybe he does, but i haven't seen him track shit although he did take down a couple birds so i guess that's kind of tracking what he does love to do though is a)chase his tail and b)jump up in the air and do these psuedo kickflip kind of things which are hilarious to watch. he also likes to get his fake hump on with dharma.
Hmm, I see. I forsee problems in the future between Tracker and Rocho competing for Dharma's love.So, any big expeditions planned prior to Mingus and Rex joining the team?
Finally this topic gets good.
Actually, to keep this sort of on topic and since Tommy has graced us with his presence:Tommy,Would you ever use the term "life tilt" to convey your feelings after a bad beat? Is there any beat bad enough in the world to make you go on "life tilt"? And as a follow up - If someone called you a condescending prick on an internet message board what would you do?Thanks, babe.Love,Ren
and before anyone asks:greybonetrackerdharmawilcochampfarrahC Rayand Plug
Sounds like a solid squad...Am I wrong for envisioning C Ray as a black dog? Is C Ray short for anything? I find myself intrigued by C Ray. More backstory needed obv.
Actually, to keep this sort of on topic and since Tommy has graced us with his presence:Tommy,Would you ever use the term "life tilt" to convey your feelings after a bad beat? Is there any beat bad enough in the world to make you go on "life tilt"? And as a follow up - If someone called you a condescending prick on an internet message board what would you do?Thanks, babe.Love,Ren
Leave it to a woman to go and fuck up a good thing like that.
:thatlamesmiliewheretheguysmacksthepalmonhisfacelikeheisgoing"d'oh:
uh, but as everyone here points out, i don't spend any time here anymore. everyone who is familiar with the place i spend time (thepokerhaus) or were friends with me or have dealt with me here extensively (pmjackson, jordan, etc) seems to think my personality, while not perfect, is reasonable enough to be friends with. you're absolutely right it makes no sense for me to care about what a site of people think of me when no one on the site knows me and the ones who do will back me up, but for the life of me i can't figure out why these people who don't know me at all constantly insult and question me.
Thanks for including me in the friend list ass face.
Lol, The funny thing is that I really do want to improve my game yet I bet I would not get any help there. Good luck.end scene...
At this juncture you've managed to badmouth and mock virtually all pokerhausers in this thread, but you'd still get help with your game if you asked. What does that say about us?
ZOMG DRAMABOMBZ.I don't dislike you, and this didn't have to turn into a 15 page thread (no matter how much fun it was). Sorry we are of no value to you, but in all honesty, you don't give anything to the forum anymore either. Good luck in your ventures, hopefully when you and your cohorts grow up a little some of this will sink in...
We are all 18-21 or so. Most of the sick thread members and people picking the fights in this thread are in their late 20's and 30's. Think about what that means in terms of maturity.
what about those of us whose game does not need improving?
We'll cross that bridge when we get to it :club: In the meantime www.thepokerhaus.com/forum.tyty
and before anyone asks:greybonetrackerdharmawilcochampfarrahC Rayand Plug
Now this thread is going places.Is Farrah kind of a drugged out slut? Only Farrah I've known was.Also, is the name "Plug" or "and Plug"? If the latter, please elaborate.