Wow Raymer Wins Wcoop Event #6 For $168k

Was watching the final table, was really sick Raymer was about almost dead, came back and won the whole thing I was rooting for him to take this down. He made a really good call against Mustang (who finished 2nd) and he commented "are they showing you my cards??? because there is no way you could of called that" hahah. Job well done Raymer.....first team pokerstars member to win a braclet in the wcoop too.

I watched him earlier in the night. He was playing at the table with Roothlus & played good then they moved him to another table with a couple other pros. Hard to believe the Omaholic didn't win. He had a 2-1 lead over anyone.

Why would you want him to win? Don't you want the $ recirculating in the poker community?
I donno about this. Post WSOP Raymer is set for life. I think this money is more likely to stay online then a random donk that satellited in, who would pull out at least 75% imedently.Granted at the limits Raymer plays, they money will never really be funneled down and eventually be pulled out by a high stacks balla, anyways.
I donno about this. Post WSOP Raymer is set for life. I think this money is more likely to stay online then a random donk that satellited in, who would pull out at least 75% imedently.Granted at the limits Raymer plays, they money will never really be funneled down and eventually be pulled out by a high stacks balla, anyways.
raymer is a good player tho...you want donks to win!!!!!!11

Anyone can win an online donkament. Now has he had any live results??? I doubt he'll be able to make the transition from online to live.