Poker Stars Acount Suspension

This is like, for example You have a registered gun, cops coming to your house take you in jail, because of possibility of shooting somebody? And they search your house without your permission?
Thanks for clearing that up. Now I completely understand your side of it and will defend you to my death. You are smart and bright and somebody loves you. Smile.
I like make sentence fragment. Commas are fun, because you place them whereeva you pleasez. I talk like robot, I type like human, I won't find this post funny, then I place question mark?
Gold.
What I don't understand is how this bot (Ercan) can post a thread on FCP. What kind of a bot program can post and respond? I'm scared...
Replicant. I have no doubt that Ercan is a replicant. We can administer the Voight-Kampff test, but we dont even know what generation Ercan is, so it might not be conclusive.
Replicant. I have no doubt that Ercan is a replicant. We can administer the Voight-Kampff test, but we dont even know what generation Ercan is, so it might not be conclusive.
When retirement comes, all those moments will be lost, like tears in the rain...

Please don't protest that you didn't use WinHoldem in your response orotherwise object to this mild warning. Any reply that doesn't includesomething like "I understand that bots are against the rules and Iwon't use them on PokerStars" will only delay the re-opening of youraccount. this is awesome :club:

I like make sentence fragment. Commas are fun, because you place them whereeva you pleasez. I talk like robot, I type like human, I won't find this post funny, then I place question mark?
:club:
70% calls preflop sounds about right, but what percentage of the time do you accept all in without seeing the floop?This isn't funny anymore, but it happened anyway.
I laughed just a little bit.
so they send you a fairly nice email having you acknowledge you can't use bots. you act like a jerk about it, and think that'll solve the problem.
Exactly.
Today's quiz question:I believe that:1) OP = joke account2) OP = stupidest person everOP, if you are for real: just uninstall the damn program and apologize if you want to play on Stars. When you signed up for Pokerstars you gave them permission to snoop through your PC. End of story. I'm not sure what you are hoping to accomplish by coming here and saying "I broke the rules, I got caught, I don't like being caught, I didn't know they were watching...". You told them they could look around, now live with the result and decide if you ever want to play on Stars again. Their instructions are quite clear.
QFT
This is like, for example You have a registered gun, cops coming to your house take you in jail, because of possibility of shooting somebody? And they search your house without your permission?
No, not at all. It more like if you walked into a bank with a gun in your pocket and you were detained and told your not allowed to bring a gun to the bank. And then the cop says he is going to let you go with a warning but just wants to make sure you understand the rule and you respond with "look as.shole, who do you think you are?"
Please don't protest that you didn't use WinHoldem in your response orotherwise object to this mild warning. Any reply that doesn't includesomething like "I understand that bots are against the rules and Iwon't use them on PokerStars" will only delay the re-opening of youraccount. this is awesome Resistance is futile
FYP

24 hours pass by still they did not respond my e-mail? so I think they are thinking to keep my whole bankroll of 0.12$! also I had 3FTP...Can anybody try another sites after poker stars, I check out party poker today, almost nobody from US?

24 hours pass by still they did not respond my e-mail? so I think they are thinking to keep my whole bankroll of 0.12$! also I had 3FTP...Can anybody try another sites after poker stars, I check out party poker today, almost nobody from US?
Even with a program to help you not suck, you sucked? Please, get reinstated so I can take your 12 cents heads up. I will sit with 3.00 and call your all ins with everything. It will be painless.
Even with a program to help you not suck, you sucked? Please, get reinstated so I can take your 12 cents heads up. I will sit with 3.00 and call your all ins with everything. It will be painless.
come to Atlantic City for WPT in borgata this weekend, I will teach you how to play?
come to Atlantic City for WPT in borgata this weekend, I will teach you how to play?
Have to work. Inspired by Big Love, I took on another wife or 2. Haven't had a weekend off since. Who knew a gunny sack dress could be so hot?!! Damn!!

I got a reply from Poker StarsHello ,Please note that you simply received a warning for using this program. Wewould not be doing our duty to the security and safety of our players if wedid not issue these warnings.At this point, the only thing that will result in your account beingreopened is an acknowledgement of the rules, and your agreement not to usebots or any other prohibited program at PokerStars in the future. You canread a full list of the programs that are allowed and which are prohibited here: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/Our terms of service include rules and terms regarding these third partyapplications that offer an unfair advantage to their users. This policy isavailable at: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos/Section 4.1 is the clause that gives us permission to examine your systemfor prohibited programs:'You agree that PokerStars may take steps to detect and prevent the use ofprohibited EPA Programs. These steps may include, but are not limited to,examination of software programs running concurrently with the PokerStarsSoftware on the User's computer.'Our detection methods can tell if you're running prohibited software, or ifyou're visiting prohibited sites such as Poker Edge or Poker Prophecy whileplaying. We do not track or look for other website usage whatsoever. We onlylook in active memory for programs on our prohibited list, and the onlything reported back to our server is the presence of any such applications. If you still have questions about this issue and our policies, please let usknow, and we will try to address them for you.Regards,Alex SPokerStars Support Team

you need to download the US only version of party poker if you want to play with dumb americans
I got a reply from Poker StarsAt this point, the only thing that will result in your account beingreopened is an acknowledgement of the rules, and your agreement not to usebots or any other prohibited program at PokerStars in the future. You canread a full list of the programs that are allowed and which are prohibited here:
You should immediately respond to this with an arrogant letter restating that you never used a bot and they should stop scanning your computer for bot programs.
You should immediately respond to this with an arrogant letter restating that you never used a bot and they should stop scanning your computer for bot programs.
it'll carry more weight if he demands to play Alex S heads up for rolls.